Found Deceased OH - Cheryl Coker, 46, Riverside, 2 Oct 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will you be any where near the parking lot the car was left in? Can you take photo’s of roughly where the car was parked and what is visible from there? I’d like to see where exactly the camera is that captured the footage of the car.

As Jethro4WS pointed out, there's already lots of detail about the lot so I don't think much would be gained from that.. I do live about 10-15 minutes from there however and I drive much nearer on my daily commute to and from work..

I'm interested to see what else the iPhone reveals.
jmo

I'm not sure the iPhone will yield any information we don't know..

Let's assume the worst, she was killed .. I doubt her own vehicle was used to dispose of the body if that is what happened.. I'd be more interested to see if her husband's phone had any tracking details.. I'm thinking her mom's cell phone went from point a ( home ) to point b ( parking lot ) .. and that's it..

I do hope she's somewhere healthy and alive.. but even the friends I have that know her family really doubt that.

Let's assume the worst, she was killed .. I doubt her own vehicle was used to dispose of the body if that is what happened.. I'd be more interested to see if her husband's phone had any tracking details.. I'm thinking her mom's cell phone went from point a ( home ) to point b ( parking lot ) .. and that's it..

I do hope she's somewhere healthy and alive.. but even the friends I have that know her family really doubt that.
If the cell phone is accessible - not pass code locked/fingerprint locked/facial recognition locked - then there may be pertinent information in iMessage/other messaging apps conversations.

If the cell phone is accessible - not pass code locked/fingerprint locked/facial recognition locked - then there may be pertinent information in iMessage/other messaging apps conversations.

It most likely is locked, iPhone is pretty aggressive in the setup process to have you setup a pin. My memory is a little foggy on procedure, but they may be able to access icloud information.. and I believe they had a work around for bypassing the phone security, I'm just not sure what the legal requirements are to obtain that kind of warrant.

Maybe her daughter would know the code.

If so, I'm sure they are already looking into it.. I would imagine that would be the very first thing they would be looking at.

It's frustrating not knowing more information but I know they have to keep their cards close to their chest during an investigation like this.

Do you think previous text/calls/emails would give us any insight?

I hope she's healthy an alive as well. Have you heard anymore about why she missed 3 days of work?
TIA

Do you think previous text/calls/emails would give us any insight?

I hope she's healthy an alive as well. Have you heard anymore about why she missed 3 days of work?
TIA

Unless there was a text argument leading up to the situation, probably not..

I've not heard more about her missing work, outside of her.. herself.. being missing..

I found this interesting:

“Coker's daughter Marisa located her mother's car and belongings the day after she was last seen. Marisa Coker said she used the 'Find My iPhone' app to locate her mother's cell phone, and that's when she found the car in a parking lot near Clancy's Tavern on Burkhardt Road.

Cheryl Coker's cell phone, driver's license and purse were found locked inside the car, according to police.

Marisa Coker said she feels that discovery alone is disturbing since her mother didn't frequent any of the businesses on the side of the strip mall where her car was found.”

Daughter of missing Riverside woman remains hopeful as search continues

I wonder if the husband frequented the bar?

“Coker's daughter Marisa located her mother's car and belongings the day after she was last seen. Marisa Coker said she used the 'Find My iPhone' app to locate her mother's cell phone, and that's when she found the car in a parking lot near Clancy's Tavern on Burkhardt Road.

Cheryl Coker's cell phone, driver's license and purse were found locked inside the car, according to police.

Marisa Coker said she feels that discovery alone is disturbing since her mother didn't frequent any of the businesses on the side of the strip mall where her car was found.”

Hmmm maybe. Just went to her FB page and looked at friends. There's quite a few with Cheryl as their profile pic. :(

I wouldn't be surprised, it's not a place I liked going to at all, but it had it's die hard fans from our days so it's possible.. it's small, not much to do, decent food though.

But not a place you'd go at that hour.. the most popular thing there is the grocery store, otherwise the lot is pretty much vacant.. and that to me is more likely the reason

Today I spoke to neighbors of the missing woman in Riverside. They tell me that Riverside Police and Ohio BCI were in the neighborhood searching Cheryl Coker’s home. @ABC22FOX45. She’s been missing since last Tuesday.

Courtney Wheaton on Twitter

*video at link

That happened a few days ago, no details that I'm aware of have come from it

Help me out here- is her home nestled in a wooded area, or is it a populated neighborhood, with back to back neighbors?
Gray Hughes has a video on his website that shows the house, the parking lot, and a reporter pointing out the cameras that caught the car being driven and parked. Let me see if I can find the post on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member