OH OH - Chillicothe/Middletown Missing/Murdered, Possible Serial Killer

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Personally this reminds me nothing of LISK.
But when I read more I can't help but think of Jennings Louisiana serial killings. Most those girls where found in bodies of water and some had diffrent manners of death. And it was a group of girls in a small town who were all into prostitution drugs and also frequented the same party house.

I think I heard/read somewhere that a cop or group of cops were suspected as being in on the J8. I'll have to find that article.

You know they assumed for a moment that LISK had ties to police work, too.

LISK is an organized, trophy-taking collector, that likely revisits, thereby needing a common dump site--very different from Chillicothe and Daytona--Highly unlikely, but I never say impossible

I haven't researched LISK quite as much, do you mind if I ask where you got this info? What trophies does he seem to take? And how do they know he likes to revisit? Do they think that based on it being the same area he dumps all the bodies or something else?

So if you don't mind my asking, where are you getting your info? I'm just starting out in the true crime as a hobby thing and I'm not sure where to get the most reliable information.

I was also putting together some of the victims, listed by date, state, cause of death, etc and with the very little data I have, the scary outlook is that there are at least 2 serial killers. I think it's possible that LISK and OH could be the same person. There is an age difference between the victims between the two states, but relatively same social background. Or at least high risk behavior.

Also, the dismemberment cases in NY are more than likely linked but not to LISK or the OH killings. Just my guess. The FL killings that involved a gun probably are not linked to OH or NY, but I'd have to find more CoDs to be sure on that.

You can go to any sheriff's office website, like Pasco and look up Unsolved cases. Or Google it, "unsolved FL" or "unsolved Pasco, fl" they go back to the 70's for most of them. I am not sure if OH and NY are the same person or not. But maybe OH and central fl and maybe add in Daytona. Most of the time a SK will use the same MO for killing, but what is stopping them from changing things up when the press is on to them and LE is too. I think they don't want to get caught, I think they want to kill. So if you are doing one thing and it ties you to these 6 or 7, and you don't want to get caught, you have to relocate and change it up to keep from getting caught. Just my opinion on the last part.

I think I heard/read somewhere that a cop or group of cops were suspected as being in on the J8. I'll have to find that article.

You know they assumed for a moment that LISK had ties to police work, too.

In my experience (or from what I've seen in following these SK cases), LE is almost always accused at some point. It's like people are just dying to sniff out a crooked cop.

https://medium.com/matter/who-killed-the-jeff-davis-8-d1b813e13581

Is this the article you guys are referring to in the J8 killings? Because the author here definitely seems to think that it is LE. Maybe he's incorrect, but there is a lot of evidence pointing in that direction.

However, the circumstances sound very similar. Different methods of death, different ages, drugs/prostitution, and even the same type of ineffective/corrupt cops. I wonder if any of the women were snitches, like in Jennings? That would point less to a serial killer, and more to a drug ring.

Two thoughts have occurred to me about the missing women.

Do we know if any of the women that went missing were ever associated with a biker gang or if they hung out at bars that were frequented by bikers?

If you travel on the rural scenic roads during the weekends during warm weather months, you would be surprised at how many bikers there are on the rural roads in Ohio.

Do we know if any of the missing women were know to hung out at adult oriented businesses, such as an adult book store or at an establishment that had go go dancers?

https://medium.com/matter/who-killed-the-jeff-davis-8-d1b813e13581

Is this the article you guys are referring to in the J8 killings? Because the author here definitely seems to think that it is LE. Maybe he's incorrect, but there is a lot of evidence pointing in that direction.

However, the circumstances sound very similar. Different methods of death, different ages, drugs/prostitution, and even the same type of ineffective/corrupt cops. I wonder if any of the women were snitches, like in Jennings? That would point less to a serial killer, and more to a drug ring.

I have often thought that LISK might be a drug or gang enforcer rather than a serial killer per se.

Two thoughts have occurred to me about the missing women.

Do we know if any of the women that went missing were ever associated with a biker gang or if they hung out at bars that were frequented by bikers?

If you travel on the rural scenic roads during the weekends during warm weather months, you would be surprised at how many bikers there are on the rural roads in Ohio.

Do we know if any of the missing women were know to hung out at adult oriented businesses, such as an adult book store or at an establishment that had go go dancers?

IDK if any of them were associated with them but the Easyriders Rodeo is held there annually and there are so many, they're everywhere on the roads and surrounding towns.

I think its somebody who just doesn't like them for whatever reasons. I'm thinking someone who sees them as bad and hates prostitutes.

You can go to any sheriff's office website, like Pasco and look up Unsolved cases. Or Google it, "unsolved FL" or "unsolved Pasco, fl" they go back to the 70's for most of them. I am not sure if OH and NY are the same person or not. But maybe OH and central fl and maybe add in Daytona. Most of the time a SK will use the same MO for killing, but what is stopping them from changing things up when the press is on to them and LE is too. I think they don't want to get caught, I think they want to kill. So if you are doing one thing and it ties you to these 6 or 7, and you don't want to get caught, you have to relocate and change it up to keep from getting caught. Just my opinion on the last part.

Thank you for the tips!

And yeah, I wish I had more info on the changing of MOs. You read that they don't often change how they kill and for a number of reasons. Why fix what isn't broken? They could be much better with their hands than with a gun, knife, etc. They could get more satisfaction doing it one way or another. I feel like LISK took the time to bury and hide and therefore probably doesn't want to get caught. OH (do we have a nickname for him/them/her yet?) doesn't even bother to bury the bodies, so it's either they think they're too smart to get caught, they don't care if they get caught or they don't have the time to stay around and dig a hole. But the fact that some were staged as suicides (were there 2 girls like this, or just 1?) has me thinking he/she/they definitely want it to look like it was the girl's faults. The fact that the others just looked like overdoses and/or drownings is another way to make it look like there was no outside help in their demise.

My thoughts on OH is that it's deeper than just the ease of the high risk victim. I feel like they might have a vendetta or a point to make. These were all women that would disappear normally in their lives, that wouldn't be unusual. These were all mothers leaving their children behind to get their fix. Maybe I'm thinking too much about it or hoping that there's more meaning somewhere than just wanting to get their jollies off by killing women and making it look like they did it to themselves. Hell, maybe he feels like he's doing them a favor. Saving them. I don't know...lots to think about.

I just saw this on another thread and thought I might bring it over in case there are any similarities in victims (aside from being in the state of Ohio) http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10505598

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man."

Thank you for the tips!

And yeah, I wish I had more info on the changing of MOs. You read that they don't often change how they kill and for a number of reasons. Why fix what isn't broken? They could be much better with their hands than with a gun, knife, etc. They could get more satisfaction doing it one way or another. I feel like LISK took the time to bury and hide and therefore probably doesn't want to get caught. OH (do we have a nickname for him/them/her yet?) doesn't even bother to bury the bodies, so it's either they think they're too smart to get caught, they don't care if they get caught or they don't have the time to stay around and dig a hole. But the fact that some were staged as suicides (were there 2 girls like this, or just 1?) has me thinking he/she/they definitely want it to look like it was the girl's faults. The fact that the others just looked like overdoses and/or drownings is another way to make it look like there was no outside help in their demise.

My thoughts on OH is that it's deeper than just the ease of the high risk victim. I feel like they might have a vendetta or a point to make. These were all women that would disappear normally in their lives, that wouldn't be unusual. These were all mothers leaving their children behind to get their fix. Maybe I'm thinking too much about it or hoping that there's more meaning somewhere than just wanting to get their jollies off by killing women and making it look like they did it to themselves. Hell, maybe he feels like he's doing them a favor. Saving them. I don't know...lots to think about.

You make a lot of good points. I can't even begin to try to figure out why or what makes them do this. It is like looking into the Abyss of Evil and expecting it to in some way explain it self to me. There is just no way to see past it or through it. For me, I just think these women are easy targets, plain and simple. You make contact, you meet up, and you kill them, because you like it or you can. You know that her lifestyle will make it easy to get away with it, who is looking for her to come home? It could be days or weeks before someone reports her missing. I just think they are easy prey.

Oh as far as a MO in killing, I just read that the FL "Tire murders" case, he used a gun, a crow bar or strangled them IIRC. He used 3 different ways to kill the women. So I think they do what they do, how they can do it or what mood they are in. Not all of them, but some of them. Some have a routine, or a pattern but not all of them from what I am reading. I have to say that this is some scary stuff.

any local posters here? if so, can you tell me (us) the deal with Bridge Street? Is it an area where prostitutes congregate?

You make a lot of good points. I can't even begin to try to figure out why or what makes them do this. It is like looking into the Abyss of Evil and expecting it to in some way explain it self to me. There is just no way to see past it or through it. For me, I just think these women are easy targets, plain and simple. You make contact, you meet up, and you kill them, because you like it or you can. You know that her lifestyle will make it easy to get away with it, who is looking for her to come home? It could be days or weeks before someone reports her missing. I just think they are easy prey.

And this is so sad. So, so sad. I have a sister that is probably in this lifestyle (don't talk to her much if at all) and while we don't get along, I couldn't imagine the pain of finding out she could end up like this. We all make bad decisions, we all have our low points in life, but we're all still human and I hate that often these girls (and boys) are looked at as less than, easy prey and aren't taken seriously. I know they make the choice (I know some don't) on their own, but that doesn't mean they deserve being murdered and left out in the cold. I really, really hope we can get some answers in this case.

I was reading yesterday that sometimes SK cases can take decades to solve. I really hope this isn't the case for OH, LISK, FL, etc. These girls need some serious help.

Thanks you guys for letting me get my thoughts out there.

any local posters here? if so, can you tell me (us) the deal with Bridge Street? Is it an area where prostitutes congregate?

Bridge Street is like the main drag running north to south. Shopping, restaurants, car lots and malls all the way up and down. I haven't seen prostitutes out when we're there but it's during the day, so I can't say for sure.

And this is so sad. So, so sad. I have a sister that is probably in this lifestyle (don't talk to her much if at all) and while we don't get along, I couldn't imagine the pain of finding out she could end up like this. We all make bad decisions, we all have our low points in life, but we're all still human and I hate that often these girls (and boys) are looked at as less than, easy prey and aren't taken seriously. I know they make the choice (I know some don't) on their own, but that doesn't mean they deserve being murdered and left out in the cold. I really, really hope we can get some answers in this case.

I was reading yesterday that sometimes SK cases can take decades to solve. I really hope this isn't the case for OH, LISK, FL, etc. These girls need some serious help.

Well I am glad you are here with us, doing what we do best. I will keep your sister in my prayers and hope that LE gets the lead they need. People forget how easy it is to get into a life situation because of just bad luck, or poor choices. I am blessed that I never had to live on the streets. I have been homeless, years ago, I was in my early 20's. But I was able to get a job, work and get my life back on track. It was just bad luck, I lost my job, no money and a bum car, well that is all it takes and you can't figure out how to pay your bills.

A member of my family made some bad life choices too. She eventually moved away, got clean and came back for court to regain custody of her daughters. The day before court she became the victim of a SK. He's on death row in Lucasville. The other victims were children except one woman who survived. We'll never know if she fell back into her old lifestyle in one day or if she was damned unlucky :(

This is a great thread, very informative. Thank you mods :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow
Back