GUILTY OH - Deborah McVay, 46, murdered, Big Prairie, 2 Jan 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What I find ironic..

people who feel kids that commit first degree murder deserve a second chance are the very same people yelling about keeping guns under lock & key away from children.

We know not every gun has been involved in a shooting of another human being. The vast majority of even police weapons are never drawn on another human being. Yet those same people want a murderer set free in the HOPE they've been rehabilitated.

Really.... which is more dangerous?

:waitasec:

There's another reason to keep guns under lock and key: to prevent accidental shootings. I grew up around guns. My father kept his shotgun in the hallway. And I knew where to find the .357 too. But he always kept his ammo hidden away. Responsible gun owners take the precautions necessary to keep a loaded gun out of the wrong hands. And the wrong hands don't always belong to a killer, they often belong to law-abiding citizens who simply don't know how to handle a gun. IMO, an irresponsible gun owner is very dangerous.

From September 2013:

http://www.cantonrep.com/article/20130809/NEWS/308099869

Holmes County Juvenile Court Judge Thomas Lee ordered McVay to remain on probation in a residential treatment facility and suspended a commitment to the state’s youth prison system until age 21, provided McVay does not get into trouble.

In June, McVay pleaded true — the juvenile equivalent of guilty — to the murder of Deborah L. McVay, 46, on Jan. 2, 2011. He had been ruled mentally fit to stand trial.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth
Back