OH - Delvante Johnson, Toshaun Banks, Devaughn Gibson dead, Tevin Biles-Thomas *dismissed, Aug 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you @PayrollNerd ! I guess no word yet on the Judge calling a mistrial....

Ah! I just googled & quite surprised I found a 1 hour ago article!!

Chaos in court after Tevin Biles-Thomas murder case dismissed | wkyc.com

June 15, 2021
Cuyahoga County Sheriff's deputies were able to restrain the individual after Judge Joan Synenburg acquitted Tevin Biles-Thomas on all charges.
CLEVELAND — The murder case against the brother of Olympian Simone Biles has been dismissed in Cleveland.

On Tuesday, Cuyahoga County Common Please Judge Joan Synenburg acquitted Tevin Biles-Thomas on all charges. Biles-Thomas was on trial facing multiple counts of murder, voluntary manslaughter, felonious assault and perjury in connection with deaths of three men on New Year's Eve in 2018.

After Judge Synenburg's decision, a member of the court gallery charged toward Biles-Thomas. Court officers, assisted by Cuyahoga County Sheriff’s deputies, were able to get the patron under control.

Wow....
Published: 12:42 PM EDT June 15, 2021
Chaos in court after Tevin Biles-Thomas murder case dismissed | wkyc.com

Snip:
On Tuesday, Cuyahoga County Common Please Judge Joan Synenburg decided to dismiss the case against Tevin Biles-Thomas. Biles-Thomas was on trial facing multiple counts of murder, voluntary manslaughter, felonious assault and perjury in connection with deaths of three men on New Year's Eve in 2018.

"Following a ruling in The State of Ohio vs Tevin Biles-Thomas (CR-19-643478-A), a person in the gallery charged toward the defendant. The Court thanks the Sheriff’s Department for their assistance," a spokesperson for the Cuyahoga County Court of Common Pleas told 3News in an email.

Snip:
The Cuyahoga County Prosecutor's Office declined to comment on the ruling by Judge Synenburg.

@PayrollNerd - Thanks for ALL your help on looking up court dates, etc. on this case! Very much appreciated! :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adr5879
Back