Found Safe OH - Georjlyn Hayes, 20, stranded per TikTok video, Coshocton, 12 July 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
The family of TikToker Georjlyn Hayes has filed a missing person’s report with the Coshocton County Sheriff’s office.
Missing in Ohio: TikTok girl with 10K followers

Brenda Hayes, the 20-year-old’s mother, told NBC4 that her daughter has been missing since July 12. Hayes at first thought Georjlyn was in Columbus and then Cincinnati, but became concerned when Georjlyn posted a TikTok that she was stranded in Kentucky. The young woman has around 10,500 followers on the social media platform.

Brenda Hayes sent money through CashApp to help Georjlyn, and someone collected it, she said. But that person wasn’t in the same time zone.

“I sent it at 9:51 p.m. and it was collected at 6:51 p.m.,” Hayes said.

Hayes said that a girl has been answering Georjlyn’s phone, but it was not her daughter. The voicemail had changed to a person named Cory.

“The last video posted was the one where she was stranded,” Brenda said.

Well, this is certainly strange. While someone using her phone is bizarre, it smacks of complete idiocy if they harmed GH in any way. I almost said, "no one is that stupid," but we know that isn't true. Hoping this young woman is safe.

Since then, family and friends have been messaging the person who has Georjlyn’s TikTok account and cell phone, asking questions that Georjlyn would know, but receiving the wrong replies.

“People have reached out through her social media and they get blocked,” Brenda said.

The mother has called hospitals and jails, and requested wellness checks in Columbus.

Georjlyn helped to discover the body of Sammy Walters in 2018, working daily and wading through poison ivy in the search for him as part of Golden Hearts, a Voice 4 the Voiceless. Lena Wilson, founder of Golden Hearts, is now looking for Georjlyn. Wilson said the group will be entering Kentucky from two different locations and working towards each other to try to find her.

She isn't "missing". She doesn't want to be found.
Most recent TikTok from Georjlyn Hayes
OMG, that’s terrible! Yeah her family is dead to her except when she needs money and then she calls mommy! I’ll just bet mom doesn’t give a flip about the money, she probably wants to know what’s going on with her daughter. Wow, I can hardly believe her words. Something big must have happened. This seems like more than a disagreement. Wow, just wow! I thought it might have been a ploy to get more followers but this is worse! Uncool!

Why doesn't she show her face in that video? Mom says the person answering her phone is not her.
I kept waiting for her face to be shown too. That makes me a bit suspicious. Could someone really go this far to impersonate her? Surely, mom will recognize her voice and know for sure if her daughter uses such crude language.

OMG, that’s terrible! Yeah her family is dead to her except when she needs money and then she calls mommy! I’ll just bet mom doesn’t give a flip about the money, she probably wants to know what’s going on with her daughter. Wow, I can hardly believe her words. Something big must have happened. This seems like more than a disagreement. Wow, just wow! I thought it might have been a ploy to get more followers but this is worse! Uncool!
That video made me cringe so much. Yikes. I hope she gets help that she uhmmm clearly needs in one way or another... I feel for her family. Must kill them to hear her talk like this about them when they're worried for her. Now, idk what happened in her family, but just the vibe I get makes me feel like she is using them as you said Pam and then discarding them when she gets what she needs. Devastating.

She sure has a foul mouth and a bad attitude, if that is her.
You can scroll back in her TikTok and see that the attitude is nothing new.
I kept waiting for her face to be shown too. That makes me a bit suspicious. Could someone really go this far to impersonate her? Surely, mom will recognize her voice and know for sure if her daughter uses such crude language.
The vid does show her face briefly at one point. You may have to zoom to get a good look though. Also, if you watch some of her older vids, you can tell it is her.

I am glad that she is not missing, but this is still a tragic story nonetheless. Truly sad.

…However, on Friday, July 22, Georjlyn took to TikTok to tell her fans she's not missing.

"Leave me tf alone I'm a grown *advertiser censored** woman bruh I'm 20 leave me alone your dead to me I'm not missing," she wrote.

"I'm just not answering any of you an yeah I took that money you sent it to me but ion wanna talk or see any of you guys for the rest of my life period."

In response to her video, one TikTok user commented: "Could you go on live showing ur face to prove ur okay?

"I'm just worried this will be another Gabby Pettito case..."

Georjlyn responded to another user who was happy to learn the Tiktoker was OK, saying: "Yup im fine now tell them to leave me tf alone there dead to me.

"I was never missing tf just don’t want to ever talk to them or anything tf."

She also admitted in her video to blocking people that are reaching out to her because she "doesn't want contact with none of you."

Another TikTok user commented: "Glad you got away from your toxic family, something about the news stories seemed suspicious to me anyways, nice to hear you're doing OK!"

Responding to another comment urging her to "go home," Georjlyn wrote: "Girl I’m 20 years old ion have to do I was never missing.

"there dead to me ion give af what happens to them there never seeing me hearing from me."

SBM

Georjlyn Hayes, 20, was located Saturday morning by Columbus police, Lena Wilson — founder of Golden Hearts, a Voice 4 the Voiceless search-and-rescue team — told NBC affiliate WCMH-TV. Golden Hearts announced Georjlyn had been "found" and was "safe" in a Facebook post that did not specify when or where the missing woman was found.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CooperDeVille
Back