Found Deceased OH - Harley Dilly, 14, walking to Port Clinton High School, 20 Dec 2019 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds as though you have a source. I'm curious--perhaps you know why they removed the drywall? Could he have been hurt on the second floor and ended up on the first?

There were numerous news livestreams last night which is where we all saw drywall being cut. It was quite apparent they were on the 2nd floor.

Also, in the surveillance image that is allegedly taken as HD was crossing in front of his house heading towards the alley, there is clearly a young tree or lamp post to the right. Problem is there is no young tree or lamp post in the same location when you street view. He’d have to have walked West down his street first and doubled back get that angle. Suppose it could have been removed since the Google view was captured.

Google Streetview on that location is from 2007. It certainly doesn't look that way now, as visible even from the Aerial 3D view.

Still catching up what devastating news :( so close to home. Sitting on the “can’t believe they didn’t search an empty house before now.” Bench
LE fail imo. And weren’t there other LE also State and FBI? Or not
Wth :(:(
I wonder why they didn't use one of the alarm systems. That detect open windows, etc. The owner could have paid a neighbor to keep watch. That's a huge house, probably worth a lot.

why wait for a tip to search that house?
SMH. Police Chief,and how many other freaking agencies were on this?????? Not enough swears in the world. So heartbroken. I tried to stay awake last night, but couldn't was hoping to wake up to a better outcome. They lied last night. Oh Harley is still missing,blah blah,blah. Jerking our chain. He was right smack under their noses the whole freaking time. Makes me so angry they wouldn't let anyone search, said don't trespass blah,blah,blah. Now I bet a lot of people wish they would have ignored that, said F it,I'm gonna go check that house out. Now I'm really questioning the integrity of this investigation. Could there be a conflict of interest, cover up. Harley Dilly rest in peace. :*(
MOO

Harley, kiddo, I am so sorry. I liked you a whole bunch just from your videos, I know I would have thought you a fantastic kid in person. R.I.P.

My own personal swear words for the idiots discouraging the public from searching way back when he was first missing.

SMH. Police Chief,and how many other freaking agencies were on this?????? Not enough swears in the world. So heartbroken. I tried to stay awake last night, but couldn't was hoping to wake up to a better outcome. They lied last night. Oh Harley is still missing,blah blah,blah. Jerking our chain. He was right smack under their noses the whole freaking time. Makes me so angry they wouldn't let anyone search, said don't trespass blah,blah,blah. Now I bet a lot of people wish they would have ignored that, said F it,I'm gonna go check that house out. Now I'm really questioning the integrity of this investigation. Could there be a conflict of interest, cover up. Harley Dilly rest in peace. :*(
MOO
If only they would have allowed the public to search, maybe a member of the general public would have thought to check a vacant home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LRebeccaB