OH OH - James Dean WORLEY, known and possible victims, '80s-present - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So so sorry for loss of your beautiful daughter. I followed from day one, I made the case map. I have so many 'potentials' on there is is frightening to see a name mentioned, like Claudia who I have on there. Jodi Lynn too. I have zero doubts the evil has more victims.
Thank you for the kind words. I am amazed at the detail in your work. I too have no doubt he is somehow connected to these other cold cases, I just want to prove it.

I have been following this website since my daughters murder (Sierah). We are in the process of clearing Worley's property. I was in the garage and found this affidavit for a search warrant, NO. 00CRA00215 dated 4-17-2000 to search the property of Florence Sheperd (JDW mother). They were looking for body of Claudia Tinsley. They brought in Sandra Anderson and her death canine named Eagle in to search the property. The affidavit further states that Eagle indicated a "positive" hit at the exterior of the barn, the exterior of the residence in the area of the basement window and in the area of a burn pile. Claudia went missing 9-8-1996 and this was served 4 years later. I see were the investigation landed JDW is conviction for cultivating marijuana but I can not find anything about the other areas of the property.

Hi Femur.
I am so sorry for your loss of lovely Sierah. She has a thing about her, some magical quality of spirit, that has touched me deeply, and I will never forget her. Your grace and strength is admirable, and you have my utmost respect. <3

Do you have help, going through this monsters things? Do you NEED help?

I am a bit blown away by him/them keeping that affadavit. Can you tell us about how, or where, you found it? Was it tucked away with other things? He seemed to...keep stuff. I would be curious to hear what it was kept with, if anything.

I'm looking at the spreadsheet, and I'm annoyed with myself right now. The weapons and pot cases were CRA0000218A and CRA0000218B, respectively, but I've got no links for where I got that information from.

Oh... I probably got it from the Fulton County Eastern Dist. Court site.

You can find the warrant, with no details, there, by searching case #0000215.
The only thing of note is a JE stating

04/18/2000
  • RECEIVED INVENTORY BACK FROM DEP. ROY MILLER, ATTACHED TO
    CASE

Oh... I probably got it from the Fulton County Eastern Dist. Court site.

You can find the warrant, with no details, there, by searching case #0000215.
The only thing of note is a JE stating

04/18/2000
  • RECEIVED INVENTORY BACK FROM DEP. ROY MILLER, ATTACHED TO
    CASE

I searched that number and got NOTHING. When did you search?

I wonder if it is sealed. Maybe they sealed it because they decided to reopen an investigation? All it would take is a call to the clerk of court's office to ask a general question as to why a case number would not show up.

I wonder if they picked up any of the soil or debris in the areas where the dog hit. Wonder if it can be tested for DNA with all the advances now.

Thank you for the kind words. I am amazed at the detail in your work. I too have no doubt he is somehow connected to these other cold cases, I just want to prove it.
Based on the spreadsheet Claudia Tinsley is still missing. This is truly sad to see her name on a search warrant so many years ago. I feel like using all my vacation time up just to bring closure to these cases.

No. You have to search the case number. Now it works for me. But not much there as indicated in above posts.
Does Claudia have any family in the area to contact? One article talked about lack of dectective for the number of cases. Sounds like the wait for tips. I have been watching a sgiw with a female detective that goes around with old cases trying to find/ solve a case. Maybe someone would look at the missing persons spreadsheet and offer to help.

I would really like to know who the driver was of the car Claudia got into. If memory serves, he was spoken to, and it was a car that had been rented in Delta. He said he dropped her off somewhere.

Sorry, we are getting ready for the Fulton County Fair, and my son plays football so it is hard to get on here. There seems to be a lot of information that is missing. Did she know JDW prior to her (Claudia) abduction?, and what did they do with the positive hits from the dog! This week I am going to secure a excavation of that property. The house will be coming down and the ground under the house, barn and pond will be unearth and I can only hope that something will show up. As far as where we found the affidavit; my husband and I were cleaning out the garage. The property has been ransacked and there is just stuff thrown and broken all over, but we found it on a clip board in the garage just siting on top of a chair. There was a receipt for a engine that he was working on under it dated 6-24-2016, no name on it. It was just weird that it was just siting there plain as day.

Sorry, we are getting ready for the Fulton County Fair, and my son plays football so it is hard to get on here. There seems to be a lot of information that is missing. Did she know JDW prior to her (Claudia) abduction?, and what did they do with the positive hits from the dog! This week I am going to secure a excavation of that property. The house will be coming down and the ground under the house, barn and pond will be unearth and I can only hope that something will show up. As far as where we found the affidavit; my husband and I were cleaning out the garage. The property has been ransacked and there is just stuff thrown and broken all over, but we found it on a clip board in the garage just siting on top of a chair. There was a receipt for a engine that he was working on under it dated 6-24-2016, no name on it. It was just weird that it was just siting there plain as day.

Welcome, femur. I also followed Ce's case and am so sorry for your loss. There are so many here who love Ce as if she were part of our own family and I am glad to see you here amongst us.

Reading your description of the property being ransacked yet finding that affidavit placed neatly atop a chair sure made the hair on my arms stand on end. It sounds to me like someone wanted to make sure it was found. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413
Back