OH OH - James Dean WORLEY, known and possible victims, '80s-present

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the timeline: didn't he live in Swanton at some point? 1985? Timeline indicates he worked in Toledo at the time. Are those two towns close?
Yep, like 15 miles apart depending on where in Toledo.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I knew I forgot to add one, yes. Thanks!
That baby was found extremely close to his house. From how I put in on a map.
9d70de7117fb25f4de3ffc5b521048eb.jpg

Skibaboo, did you put the Jane Doe on the map too? Found in Angola, IN in a field.

Another woman, but older. Crazy part is she is from Sylvania, super close to Delta. She was found in Blissfield Michigan, not terribly far from Delta.

http://m.lenconnect.com/article/20121113/NEWS/121119834

Not sure if they ever found the killer.

The Sackrider murder is still unsolved. She should definitely be on the list. She's older than the two victims we know about, but the location she disappeared from and where she was found are very close

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regarding the timeline: didn't he live in Swanton at some point? 1985? Timeline indicates he worked in Toledo at the time. Are those two towns close?
From what my brother has said.....(yes he knew him) he had an apartment in swanton on Lincoln Ave
Tried. The transfers didn't go that far back. But she was young. She could have rented. Especially being that she lived on the East side. For those of you who don't live out here, the East side is an extremely impoverished part of town.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Art Iron is on Airport Hwy as you approach downtown Toledo, it is a straight shot out to Swanton. All streets in Swanton are basically off-shoots of Airport Hwy as it runs right through town. 20-25 min from Swanton for him to get to work at Art Iron.

Can I just say, you all rock! And I'm in awe of your sleuthing skills, and advocacy.

Can I just say, you all rock! And I'm in awe of your sleuthing skills, and advocacy.

I think we can all second that ... a great bunch !! :clap::clap:

I have a question that I hope someone who has been doing this longer than I can answer.

On the possible victims, we have include everyone in a radius. That makes sense. But couldn't we narrow the list down by not including those who weren't sexually assaulted? IMHO that seems to be his objective - not just killing people to kill them. He wants the sexual gratification.

Or is it normal to include all possible victims regardless if they were assaulted or not? (I know he didn't assault his first victim, but considering that LE found evidence of other assaults, I am thinking its safe to assume he has assaulted others).

Just curious how this normally works.

I have a question that I hope someone who has been doing this longer than I can answer.

On the possible victims, we have include everyone in a radius. That makes sense. But couldn't we narrow the list down by not including those who weren't sexually assaulted? IMHO that seems to be his objective - not just killing people to kill them. He wants the sexual gratification.

Or is it normal to include all possible victims regardless if they were assaulted or not? (I know he didn't assault his first victim, but considering that LE found evidence of other assaults, I am thinking its safe to assume he has assaulted others).

Just curious how this normally works.

I just am holding out and wondering exactly what he did do to women. How violent was he...did he rape...how did he leave his victims. I think these all tell clues about him which later on will be easier to pinpoint. Did he even leave DNA (although he left a palm print etc. at scene). That's why I have been hesitant becasue each victim we have could be his or not. I don't even want to say this...but I wish we knew COD and how Sierah was left (clothed etc.) I have a hard time writing those words because it sounds so very cold. We are all still reeling from the shock and I don't want to bring up the analytical side of all this we are doing!! I bet his DNA is gonna light up like a christmas tree!! Maybe not though...maybe he was just a bumbling wannabe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper