OH OH - James Dean WORLEY, known and possible victims, '80s-present

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and my son went out to observe what was going on at JDW's property yesterday afternoon. I took a few photos id like to share with you guys if interested. There were no LE present at his property yesterday however there was still an intact Police tape surrounding the entrance of the property. The last few photos are of the shallow grave. The memorial is technically closer to the road then the shallow grave is.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9jfyl6ae3xb3u3v/AADGWdLG4oPdpGz50EdzmXIAa?dl=0

Notnice, I've been at a standstill for looking for other potential victims, as I've been so absorbed in all the info you've provided us.

Stop being so frakkin awesome and I'll get back on it! <3

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I think she should and have added her to the map. Like you I coudn't find any more details, so I added an approx marker

According to this other article: https://news.google.com/newspapers?...AIBAJ&sjid=lFEDAAAAIBAJ&pg=5162,1224232&hl=en

Bobbie Lee Wells was found "lying along County Road F, between Roads 1 and 2, about 2 miles South of Swanton."

You got her marker really close without much info. Really stellar work you are doing on this case map! Too may bodies to keep up with. :(

Creepy pictures.
That barn is HUGE

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Me and my son went out to observe what was going on at JDW's property yesterday afternoon. I took a few photos id like to share with you guys if interested. There were no LE present at his property yesterday however there was still an intact Police tape surrounding the entrance of the property. The last few photos are of the shallow grave. The memorial is technically closer to the road then the shallow grave is.

In your pics...number 9...what is that? A satellite dish or something?

Wow. Amazing photos. And i completely have the heebie jeebies seeing those. I have been wanting to go to all 3 sites and plant some flowers but have not made it there yet, but I am also afraid of getting overwhelmed by things. I sometimes am extremely empathetic to a fault.

According to this other article: https://news.google.com/newspapers?...AIBAJ&sjid=lFEDAAAAIBAJ&pg=5162,1224232&hl=en

Bobbie Lee Wells was found "lying along County Road F, between Roads 1 and 2, about 2 miles South of Swanton."

You got her marker really close without much info. Really stellar work you are doing on this case map! Too may bodies to keep up with. :(

Whoa. What happened w that case? Is the Bobbie Lee Wells case still unsolved?

I see these occasional articles some of you post that are old newspaper articles from 1979s, 80s etc. Is there a specific site/library database for these ? I would love to randomly scan through old articles like that from Fulton co and surrounding counties including in MI for anything such as abduction attempts, reports of suspicious vehicles etc etc . They seem to be way more detailed and elaborative with info back then! If someone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. Despite being local, I'm embarrassed to say I do not know the names of all the smaller local and regional small town newspapers (such as the Bryan times from Williams county for example which I just now saw ) if someone could give me the names of the papers for the towns in area , or even some links to such ,I would love to dig through them

The Yvonne Regler case has me curious and I'm no legal beagle so maybe someone can answer.

If her DNA was found (theoretically) on JDW's property - can JDW not be charged for her without her body?

Was it familial DNA or a DNA sample for Yvonne that was submitted?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Yvonne Regler case has me curious and I'm no legal beagle so maybe someone can answer.

If her DNA was found (theoretically) on JDW's property - can JDW not be charged for her without her body?

Her brother submitted his DNA.

I'm not a legal person either. But my thought would be that he could possibly be charged with kidnapping but without the body I don't think they can charge with murder.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

I see these occasional articles some of you post that are old newspaper articles from 1979s, 80s etc. Is there a specific site/library database for these ? I would love to randomly scan through old articles like that from Fulton co and surrounding counties including in MI for anything such as abduction attempts, reports of suspicious vehicles etc etc . They seem to be way more detailed and elaborative with info back then! If someone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. Despite being local, I'm embarrassed to say I do not know the names of all the smaller local and regional small town newspapers (such as the Bryan times from Williams county for example which I just now saw ) if someone could give me the names of the papers for the towns in area , or even some links to such ,I would love to dig through them

I found the above article on
Bobbie Lee Wells by searching for her name in Google's newspaper archives here: https://news.google.com/newspapers
I think a lot of people have been searching that way by key words to find possible cases. It's one of the few free newspaper searches online but it doesn't include all newspapers. You could find much more by going to a local library. Ohio libraries should have scans of old newspapers to browse through. The Librarians would be able to tell you what papers were local to the area (or give youa list of small town Ohio newspapers) and they will show you how to use the microfiche machines or, if the newspapers have been digitalized, how to search with the computer. You'll need a library card. Some libraries even have their digital newspapers searchable online--if that is the case then you can get a library card and search or browse old Ohio newspapers from home (Through the library website/server).

ETA: here is an (incomplete) list of Ohio newspapers: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_newspapers_in_Ohio

Oh that's great, thanks! It's horrible, but I just looked at the map, knew south/west of Swanton and thought "where would you dump a body" and guessed. EEK! Thanks for the more accurate details!

She was found between county roads 2 and 3. There is no F between 1 and 2.

She was found between county roads 2 and 3. There is no F between 1 and 2.

I think that's a simple typo, it does say between 2 and 3 in the article posted

I just wanted to make sure the mark is in the right spot if adding to the map!

Thank you for these!

Question: Has anyone seen anything about JDW doing ANYTHING to qualify as a master certified technician?

It probably doesn't really matter, I'm just curious.

That sounds like it's right between Oak Openings park and Maumee State Forest ? Btw, I still havent found anything more about this case ?? All I see is an article saying a Billie Wells was found dead from blows to the head. No suspects ?? Anything ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
martin andreasen