DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, my fabulous friends, for the moment of levity! I needed that. :-D

images
link

You are loved by many Joey

Does anyone else find it really freaking odd why the media is saying "could be?!" Why say anything at all..... It's like they are hinting that it is him but won't come out a say it. I think it's inappropriate to say "could be." Just say there still isn't a positive identification.... Smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couldn't agree more... Like obviously we all know (at least anyone who's concerned about who it is) that it COULD be him, what's the need to keep saying it? Totally tasteless IMO.

What I'm surprised about is that no one is asking me questions on here. Haven't I made it clear that I know all the answers to the most mysterious questions about humankind, and the universe in general?

What I'm surprised about is that no one is asking me questions on here. Haven't I made it clear that I know all the answers to the most mysterious questions about humankind, and the universe in general?

Huh? [emoji4]

I've been away from WS since last night and had truly hoped at least for confirmation one way or the other regarding the person found in the river when I logged on tonight. I really don't understand the repetitive "could be Joey" declarations by msm/LE. Of course it could be. Any male in his twenties found deceased within an xyz-mile-radius "could be"

Hi Limecat!!

Hi anon! Love your handle btw.

I'm throwing in my two cents just because. Take it for what it's worth everyone.

Playing catch up tonight for the last 12 pages or so I just felt the need to comment in regards to the whole sexual orientation/ hook up discussion. I do worry about the dating app/hook up connection NOT because Joey was (or wasn't) gay. I just think that if we were talking about a hetero female who went missing in this same way of course we'd be discussing if she'd met someone either face to face or through some app and be concerned about whether meeting a stranger either way was ultimately what led to "her" being missing.

Personally when I learned the Union was a gay-friendly or gay bar the only thought it prompted me to have was "oh then it might be a man whom Joey was last with or might have met up with". Not that oh he's gay therefore he's promiscuous or cruising or etc. etc.

I'm a female and while I'm certainly not proud of it, in my misspent youth we didn't have dating or hook up apps, we just had bars and a lot of alcohol. When I think of the things I did or the insane situations I put myself in I literally shudder to imagine what could have happened to me. There but for the grace of God go I.

The two things about this case that stand out to me are the gibberish text, and the 'I'm driving", esp since we know Joey was not driving his own car.

My prayers are offered for the soul of whomever this deceased young man turns out to be. And for all the missing.

IMO etc

Does anyone else find it really freaking odd why the media is saying "could be?!" Why say anything at all..... It's like they are hinting that it is him but won't come out a say it. I think it's inappropriate to say "could be." Just say there still isn't a positive identification.... Smh

This has honestly bugged me so much and I'm glad I'm not the only one who caught that it was odd.:thinking:

Exactly. Friends and family who have not been told anything could read that and be totally thrown through a loop. What if it isn't him? It's very inappropriate to say "could be" IMO

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

You have totally lost me, but please tell me where Jimmy Hoffa's body is at? :loveyou:

I actually think the wording is fairly common. They dont like to say with certainty until the official word, just to cover their butts. In every case I have followed, the "possibly" or "could be" turns out to be a definite, so I am pretty confident it is him. We analyzed wording for days on Hannah Graham's finding. They almost had us convinced it wasn't her. And then the official "it is" came. As they always do. So sad for him.

Wait a minute, I thought the date had been a "first date." I'm sure I've read that on here many times, but this article says that they had gone out a few times previously.

"Around the same time, a man who’d gone out on a few dates with Joey said his goodnight to Joey via text. He typed “goodnight cutie” at 10:19 p.m. then got a response from Joey at 10:28 when he replied, “Byeeeeeee.”The man texted Joey again four more times between Saturday and Sunday evenings but never heard back. Then Monday morning, Joey didn’t show up for work."

According to this link: http://www.10tv.com/content/stories...r-man-who-disappeared-friday-in-columbus.html

If this is true, then it is not weird at all to me that the date would text him repeatedly over the next few days. I mean if it had only been a first date, but the guy got the brush off then yes, I think it's weird to keep texting, but not so much if they had already dated several times.

moo

Finally caught up 20 pages worth. Whew.

Thoughts and prayers tonight for the JL family and friends. As well, all here who really do care.

The only confort I can find here, is that the family has been , at least been told the truth

RE:If this is true, then it is not weird at all to me that the date would text him repeatedly over the next few days.

this is exactky what
what hit me

But isn't that what we do here -

that is exactly what we do here - is try to make sense of stuff that does not make sense that is the whole thing

OK - it was awesome last night for so many to come out! It will affect any other thread we all share.

I am not (nor anyone else ) a man that is gay = i am a gay man - there is world of difference it is no different than viewing the world ad a female or male. It is our startin point - the notion that it is an appengage of one is not true

a women views the world from lens that are a women, a stright man views the world from that angle, a lesbian views the world from that angle, a aafrican american views the world from that angle, a hispanic views the world from that angle

thr point being that we all live in the world based on a whole bunch of stuff that is..

IMO Joey is dead because he was gay--- as a gay human that ssaddens me ----------------------- a lot ---------a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klaus28