DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

kaykay543

Reaction score
Website
www.damngoodpopcorn.com
Last edited by a moderator:
Justen Taylor Titman went missing on July 28, 2020 from Zanesville, OH. (Distance to Trinway where Travis went missing is 16.5 miles.)

The last person to speak to him was his girlfriend on July 28, who said that he made comments about self-harm. (I don't see how the two cases could be connected if this was the case.)

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

His fb:
Justen Titman (last post July 20)
Justen Titman

<modsnip>

I have also not been able to dig up a direct connection between Travis and Justen and am not seeing any similar interests or associations, but that certainly doesn't mean there are none, especially if drugs are at the heart of both disappearances. I actually think it may be best if we stick to just boosting the signal on this one and focus on helping the family organize online to benefit fundraising to get a PI - JMO someone will need to come forward in these cases.

Last edited by a moderator:
MOD NOTES:

- An invitation has been sent to a new member to apply to become a Verified Insider. Until that happens, posts that contain inside info will need to be removed until the VI process can substantiate the info. Please know that may take several days. If approved, the posts may be able to be reinstated by moderators.

- The 2 missing person cases will be divided into 2 separate threads shortly. At this time there is no indication that they are related, and each man deserves his own discussion thread. If later they are determined to be related, the threads can be merged by Websleuths thread coordinators. Those who are following this thread will receive an alert when any changes are made.

THANK YOU TO ALL who are contributing and following these cases.

Faithfully,
CocoChanel

<modsnip>

I have also not been able to dig up a direct connection between Travis and Justen and am not seeing any similar interests or associations, but that certainly doesn't mean there are none, especially if drugs are at the heart of both disappearances. I actually think it may be best if we stick to just boosting the signal on this one and focus on helping the family organize online to benefit fundraising to get a PI - JMO someone will need to come forward in these cases.

Not sure how much I can say but yes they traveled in the same circles and both families have acknowledged this.

279c1ef6-2e0e-41e5-b1bb-692775d53144-01_ZAN_Justen_Titman.jpg

Reactions: Dre
Human Remains found at Chaps Run Park in January 29 identified by DNA as Titman

Human remains found at Zanesville park identified as missing man

Police chief Tony Coury could not say the cause of death or how the case is classified for investigation purposes. I wouldn't expect much progress on this case until when and if the Sheriff's department becomes involved.

Hmmm, I wonder if investigators sought out camera footage from around the time Justen's remains were discovered? The family met and searched there often. I know it's not unheard of for search parties to overlook/miss human remains, but it seems an area under/around a tarp likely would have been checked multiple times. OTOH, 6 months is a long time to wait to move human remains from one location to another. What types of clues could there be that would suggest how long the remains were there? Would the soil and/or vegetation under and near the remains show signs of a body decomposing over that 6-month period? moo

Mothers of missing sons plan awareness events
2/4/2021

Every Sunday R. [EBM-Justen's mom] goes to Chaps Run Park off of Ridge Avenue in Zanesville to...[snip] On Friday, human remains were discovered at the same park R. visits weekly and has searched on several occasions. [snip] "I know this has been a very long process, but that body was not there last Sunday." R. said her daughter looked under a tarp in the area where the remains were found the Sunday prior to the discovery. "In my opinion, I feel like she would have seen it if it was that easy to see. I don't know how she would have missed it.

Reactions: Dre

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kfran
Back