GUILTY OH - Kara Zdanczewski, 13, abducted & murdered, Ashtabula, 9 May 2017 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Did they know he's a convicted sex offender? If so, I hope they are NEVER able to deal with this from hear on out. Their fault as much as his in my book.

It said he failed to report it.

I can't believe these criminals get the privilege of reporting themselves!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.starbeacon.com/news/loca...cle_d5184dfc-4023-546c-95a3-041f720803d8.html

I would agree that before blaming parents for the death of their child, we not only need the facts, but to consider the circumstances and limitations under which they may be affected, but blaming the internet for this woman's suicide is really a stretch.

That article is outrageous. If this is the quality of the City Solicitor you can see how sex offenders manage not to report themselves! Bleeding heart "poor lady". Give it over! A child is dead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it says something very good about the Ashtabula solicitor that he is not afraid to criticize those who rush to cruelty and judgment. He is much better placed to decide whom to blame than we sitting at our armchairs. It's presumptuous, heartless, vicious and self-righteous to intentionally quickly blame a mother for her daughter's violent death by a murderer when prosecutors involved in the case, who know better, refrained. Especially is it bad when the judgments against the mother are based almost exclusively on statements taken at face value made by the likely murderer. Having a heart is a good thing, as is being careful to be just. 'Franklin [the city solicitor] said he wants the “keyboard warriors” on social media who criticized Kara Zdanczewski's mother from the "comfort of their armchairs" to be aware that they do not know the whole story.' In my opinion, his words to the reporter in the Star Beacon article are very eloquent and moving with much of high moral truth in them that befits the solemnity of the sad occasion of their utterance.

Bove pleads not guilty Man accused of killing teen arraigned on rape, murder charges
John R. Bove pleaded not guilty Friday to all charges in a new, three-count indictment following his alleged kidnapping, rape and murder of 13-year-old Kara Zdanczewski.

Bove was arraigned Friday morning on the new indictment, which was handed up by the county grand jury Aug. 17 and added three new felony charges of rape, aggravated murder with death penalty specification and murder, an unclassified felony, to a previous indictment of 10 charges, which also included aggravated murder with a death penalty specification.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joybird99
Back