Found Safe OH - Katarina Bitterman, 17, Parma, 4 March 2017 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think it's because it's literally right behind her home and neighborhood.
Sounds grim - and I apologize- but if someone were to dump a body.... good place to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dismiss what I posted . I thought u meant why are they searching there . For some reason, I didn't see the other half of your post!

Thanks. That was the only logical reason I could think of as well.

I hope that RSO was talked to early on.

I haven't seen ohiocases around?

Growing up (a long time ago) me and my sister would meet people down the street because the neighbors were nosey and tattled to my mom about everything she saw. I agree I don't think she planned on being gone long..this case is worrisome!

The Cleveland Metroparks' West Creek Reservation is located at 2277 West Ridgewood Drive in Parma.

Parma police said there were no specific suspicions leading them to search the reservation for the teen, it is just in close proximity to her home.

http://fox8.com/2017/03/09/fbi-authorities-searching-west-creek-reservation-for-missing-parma-teen/

Here's a local reporter from Facebook live report , she walks part of the search area behind the house that shows the terrain well
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1341428275940780&id=622569211160027

I still have not heard if her phone was plugged into a charger or not at the home . that would be very helpful in knowing. has anyone heard about her phone one way or the other yet?

Somehow her scent stopping almost at the RSO'S home doesn't seem coincidental to me.

I am very afraid this isn't likely to end well. I wonder if he tricked her into meeting him.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

^^^

Would LE have any extra leeway in following up such a lead (scent trail ending) given the RSO status? Or would they be following the usual rules of warrant application, etc?

Somehow her scent stopping almost at the RSO'S home doesn't seem coincidental to me.

I am very afraid this isn't likely to end well. I wonder if he tricked her into meeting him.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

If solving her disappearance was as easy as walking down the street and arresting the first RSO, this case would have been solved yesterday.

If solving her disappearance was as easy as walking down the street and arresting the first RSO, this case would have been solved yesterday.

Not necessarily. They would still need to find evidence of a crime.

On Facebook the vigil says it was cancelled "out of respect for the family". Maybe friends decided to do a vigil without really discussing it with the family and they just did not feel comfortable with it?

On Facebook the vigil says it was cancelled "out of respect for the family". Maybe friends decided to do a vigil without really discussing it with the family and they just did not feel comfortable with it?

Do you have the link to the FB group? I cant seem to find anything much on FB today

^^^

Would LE have any extra leeway in following up such a lead (scent trail ending) given the RSO status? Or would they be following the usual rules of warrant application, etc?

Not necessarily. They would still need to find evidence of a crime.

For parolees that still have to check in with a parole officer, generally, they can have their house searched at any time for no real reason. I don't think that's the case with RSOs. I think they need evidence of a crime and get a warrant, like anyone else. Not positive, though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klaus28
Back