Found Safe OH - Katarina Bitterman, 17, Parma, 4 March 2017 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That's what it says in the article I read:

http://heavy.com/news/2017/03/katar...l-photos-pictures-facebook-parents-boyfriend/

Another article quotes her parents as saying:

"It was so out of character for her. She always replies to my texts and always calls me back. She's very responsible. The 2 hour ride home was rough, the not knowing,” says Kristina.

http://www.wkyc.com/mb/news/local/cuyahoga-county/parents-of-missing-17-year-old-speak-out/420665592

I guess I think if I was leaving my 17-year-old girl daughter home alone, and she was usually very responsive to calls and texts but I couldn't contact her, I'd have someone check on her.

Or, yes, it could be that there was a reason to worry more than usual. Good question.

JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like a guy down the street that had abducted a 17 year old a few years ago?? Don't notifications get sent out when a RSO moves into the neighborhood? Maybe that's why parents were checking on her? Not a bad looking guy and I'm sure young people don't check sex offender registries before making friends in the neighborhood. I don't like this.

Maybe they're a religion that doesn't celebrate birthdays. Or maybe in the horror of all of this, talking about a birthday party doesn't seem important?

Interesting point that it's their religion. Do you know them? I'm curious what religions, but I'm sure there is... That reason makes me think of religion oppression, she always followed the rules... 16 - 18, you start to figure out your own beliefs.

I think talking about a birthday is awfully important if you're pleading to the public to convince them your daughter/girl friend was a normal happy teen and not a runaway...

Also, how could her bday not be important when this horror happens the day after her bday... ON her bday weekend?

I think this girl met foul play, not implicating the family or BF whatsoever but I find the lack of coverage or mention of her birthday celebrations or future plans of a celebration very odd.

This is totally speculation...maybe her mother was immediately worried because she knew about the guy down the block and his rso record? jmo

This is totally speculation...maybe her mother was immediately worried because she knew about the guy down the block and his rso record? jmo

Also makes me think that she wasn't left home alone often ..... like this was maybe one of the first times - hence the immediate worry.

Interesting point that it's their religion. Do you know them? I'm curious what religions, but I'm sure there is... That reason makes me think of religion oppression, she always followed the rules... 16 - 18, you start to figure out your own beliefs.

I think talking about a birthday is awfully important if you're pleading to the public to convince them your daughter/girl friend was a normal happy teen and not a runaway...

Also, how could her bday not be important when this horror happens the day after her bday... ON her bday weekend?

I think this girl met foul play, not implicating the family or BF whatsoever but I find the lack of coverage or mention of her birthday celebrations or future plans of a celebration very odd.
I have no idea what religion Katarina and her family are, but Jehovah's Witnesses don't celebrate birthdays.

I really am leaning toward's one of the RSO's doing something to her. I hope hope hope I'm wrong.

I just heard about this case and finished reading through all the posts. I found it odd that ohiocases was posting so frequently and then the posting just stopped and her user status is "inactive". I wonder if she was asked not to post because she was sharing so many details.

I think either she walked down the street to meet someone (maybe someone she met on-line) and that is why her scent disappeared or she was possible abducted by one of the RSO's in the area. Either way I don't think she ran away.

In no way do I think this has to do with religion. But to answer your question Jehovah Witnesses do not "celebrate" typical occasions and holidays. By saying this I am not saying they are JW, just answering the above question. Again I don't think this has anything to do with religious beliefs.

Like a guy down the street that had abducted a 17 year old a few years ago?? Don't notifications get sent out when a RSO moves into the neighborhood? Maybe that's why parents were checking on her? Not a bad looking guy and I'm sure young people don't check sex offender registries before making friends in the neighborhood. I don't like this.

An RSO that attacked a 17 is living pretty darn close to a high school, no?

I have no idea what religion Katarina and her family are, but Jehovah's Witnesses don't celebrate birthdays.

I really am leaning toward's one of the RSO's doing something to her. I hope hope hope I'm wrong.

Thanks for educating me! :happydance:

They could be religious... might explain some things that don't add up to outsiders.

I just heard about this case and finished reading through all the posts. I found it odd that ohiocases was posting so frequently and then the posting just stopped and her user status is "inactive". I wonder if she was asked not to post because she was sharing so many details.

I think either she walked down the street to meet someone (maybe someone she met on-line) and that is why her scent disappeared or she was possible abducted by one of the RSO's in the area. Either way I don't think she ran away.
How do you get a status of inactive here? Is that voluntary?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Re your first paragraph: I saw a video (sorry, no link) where the a news reporter closed by saying they had asked the parents to comment, but a family spokesperson told the reporter that the FBI and LE had asked the parents not to release details about the ongoing investigation.

Jesus... down the street from TWO RSOs... I'm terrified for her

My children (12 and 16) know to answer me asap when I text them. I would be extremely worried if they didn't- and I would turn around. My kids hate this, but we all have baggage and I have my reasons.

Also my 16 year old daughter has never taken a selfie. Some kids don't- I get it its not normal. My 12 year old daughter makes up for it ...sigh.

ohiocases was trying to get verified but kept posting in the meantime. I'm guessing they suspended the account until properly vetted.

Or during the verification process, ohiocases didn't want to proceed for whatever reasons.

Jesus... down the street from TWO RSOs... I'm terrified for her

Another thing that terrifies me, probably for every TWO RSOs, there are probably twice as many which aren't registered and we don't even know they exist YET. JMO.

I am still troubled by WHY she left the house .
Was she possibly lured out of her house by someone?
I mean it's the middle of the day. The house was left the way it is because she was planning to return. Is it possible that she was taken from the home ? I know that it says that the dogs followed her scent up the street.... but what would make her walk up the block without her belongings ?

How long did he abduct her for? If I'm allowed to ask that.

There are two RSO's in the immediate area (like within a couple houses from the intersection the dogs lost scent at) . I'm not sure how much we can post about them (though my earlier posts and news stories seem to be staying up) )

http://www.icrimewatch.net/offenderdetails.php?OfndrID=1562998&AgencyID=55149 - Convicted of gross sexual imposition and abduction of a 17 year old female. . I can't find any further info / news stories.

http://www.icrimewatch.net/offenderdetails.php?OfndrID=1568356&AgencyID=55149
Convicted of 40 counts of child *advertiser censored* in 2010

I think the vigil being canceled & ohiocases and other locals dropping from the thread = The FBI knows exactly what's going on and is shushing people so that they can make their case. Sad and concerning.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viki Cowan
Back