Found Safe OH - Katarina Bitterman, 17, Parma, 4 March 2017 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There are two RSO's in the immediate area (like within a couple houses from the intersection the dogs lost scent at) . I'm not sure how much we can post about them (though my earlier posts and news stories seem to be staying up) )

http://www.icrimewatch.net/offenderdetails.php?OfndrID=1562998&AgencyID=55149 - Convicted of gross sexual imposition and abduction of a 17 year old female. . I can't find any further info / news stories.

http://www.icrimewatch.net/offenderdetails.php?OfndrID=1568356&AgencyID=55149
Convicted of 40 counts of child *advertiser censored* in 2010

Exactly! Should be able to post...it's public record. The abductor guy shows an alternate address in Bedford at some "brain" center....Right next to Bedford Reservation. Not accusing anyone but he'd be my first guess. Since he's done this kind of thing before.

Doesn't anyone find it odd there's no mention of her bday celebration? One week ago this 16 year old just turned 17!

Her parents say she was happy, dancing and showing off her pjs below they left. I would think they would say something like we just celebrated her bday! Cake, friends, bday presents, bday dinner, she partied with her friends, had a romantic bday date with her bf, she was so happy! Or future bday plans, like after getting back on Sunday we were planning to X.

Her BF doesn't mention any bday festivities, or future plans either.

Every bday is a big deal to kids aged 2 to 22 imo.

What teen doesn't have more selfies other than school photos? If so, why haven't we seen them yet?

I had wondered also what she did on the Friday night, night of her 17th birthday. jmo

I think the vigil being canceled & ohiocases and other locals dropping from the thread = The FBI knows exactly what's going on and is shushing people so that they can make their case. Sad and concerning.

I'm about to burst into tears. She better be ok!!!!!!

There are two RSO's in the immediate area (like within a couple houses from the intersection the dogs lost scent at) . I'm not sure how much we can post about them (though my earlier posts and news stories seem to be staying up) )

http://www.icrimewatch.net/offenderdetails.php?OfndrID=1562998&AgencyID=55149 - Convicted of gross sexual imposition and abduction of a 17 year old female. . I can't find any further info / news stories.

http://www.icrimewatch.net/offenderdetails.php?OfndrID=1568356&AgencyID=55149
Convicted of 40 counts of child *advertiser censored* in 2010

I'm really not sure how much is permissible so if the mods find this too much - please delete. Notice here https://ohioresidentdb.com/person/OH0018735264/george_william_morgan_iii that the Augustine Dr. is a NEW address for this RSO. As recently as 1/23 this year, he had a different address listed. So, VERY new to this neighborhood. For whatever it's worth.

Doesn't anyone find it odd there's no mention of her bday celebration? One week ago this 16 year old just turned 17!

Her parents say she was happy, dancing and showing off her pjs below they left. I would think they would say something like we just celebrated her bday! Cake, friends, bday presents, bday dinner, she partied with her friends, had a romantic bday date with her bf, she was so happy! Or future bday plans, like after getting back on Sunday we were planning to X.

Her BF doesn't mention any bday festivities, or future plans either.

Every bday is a big deal to kids aged 2 to 22 imo.

What teen doesn't have more selfies other than school photos? If so, why haven't we seen them yet?

I was that teen. I definitely know I was in the minority but I never understood the point of having countless photos of myself on hand.

As for her birthday, I don't think the lack of celebration is necessarily telling. My last party was when I was 11 or 12. After that, I'd spend the day with a friend or two or go to a favorite restaurant. Often there was no cake or presents involved but I preferred it that way since I hated being the center of attention. Maybe she felt similarly.

Either way, I'm interested in what she did the day before.

I'm really not sure how much is permissible so if the mods find this too much - please delete. Notice here https://ohioresidentdb.com/person/OH0018735264/george_william_morgan_iii that the Augustine Dr. is a NEW address for this RSO. As recently as 1/23 this year, he had a different address listed. So, VERY new to this neighborhood. For whatever it's worth.

, what this means to me is even if the family thought they knew about all the offenders in the area, they may not have realized another one just very recently moved in unless they were signed up for instant email notifications or something. Word probably had not been out about this guy yet, in my opinion whatever that's worth

The former address is literally ONE street away running parallel with Augustine Dr. Not new to the neighborhood at all.

Interesting point that it's their religion. Do you know them? I'm curious what religions, but I'm sure there is... That reason makes me think of religion oppression, she always followed the rules... 16 - 18, you start to figure out your own beliefs.

I think talking about a birthday is awfully important if you're pleading to the public to convince them your daughter/girl friend was a normal happy teen and not a runaway...

Also, how could her bday not be important when this horror happens the day after her bday... ON her bday weekend?

I think this girl met foul play, not implicating the family or BF whatsoever but I find the lack of coverage or mention of her birthday celebrations or future plans of a celebration very odd.

I had thought that she is possibly Jewish ? But, I know of nothing in Judaism that prohibits bday celebrations. jmo

Wow.... scary that both of them LIVE on her street? They could have planned this for a long time and waited until the right opportunity. I hope she is found safe.

, what this means to me is even if the family thought they knew about all the offenders in the area, they may not have realized another one just very recently moved in unless they were signed up for instant email notifications or something. Word probably had not been out about this guy yet, in my opinion whatever that's worth

Although looking at the map, the other listed address really isn't that far away. I'm not sure what to make of that, but I did notice his conviction date was 8 years ago which means he was under 21 at the time of the criminal act. Putting him much closer to the age of the victim *might* mean there was some kind of relationship there that went terribly wrong. It does happen. Not that I'd ever defend an RSO, but we have very little details on this. In any event, Kat is still missing and that's very concerning, since by all accounts she didn't take anything with her aside from her ID and house key. I can only imagine LE have taken a very close look at any and all RSOs close to Kat's house.

The former address is literally ONE street away running parallel with Augustine Dr. Not new to the neighborhood at all.

Yes, I saw that after I posted. Kind of creepy he moved closer to her house sometime after January.

If, as posters have surmised, Katarina had quite protective and strict parents (the rules) and they went away, at her age there would be one thing I would have done. Invite my boyfriend straight over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure this will help anyone, but it marks the two sex offenders addresses.
GM's new / old addresses in blue.
NN's address in red.
The green "X" is where the dogs lost Kat's scent.

map.jpg

If, as posters have surmised, Katarina had quite protective and strict parents (the rules) and they went away, at her age there would be one thing I would have done. Invite my boyfriend straight over.

Yet the boyfriend hasn't been quoted about going over, that I've seen.

I am not getting a good feeling from this. Moo

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Yet the boyfriend hasn't been quoted about going over, that I've seen.

This is what's tipped me off that LE know what happened and are just holding their cards close until they can prove it.

So many things that would seem important to know in "searching" for a missing teen are being left out.

Where were her parents headed?
What kind of student was she ? Did she have a lot of friends? Where did they hang out ?
Does she have siblings?
Was it often that her parents left her or was this a one time thing?
Were the parents on board with her having a boyfriend? Where was he on Saturday?

This is what's tipped me off that LE know what happened and are just holding their cards close until they can prove it.

So many things that would seem important to know in "searching" for a missing teen are being left out.

Where were her parents headed?
What kind of student was she ? Did she have a lot of friends? Where did they hang out ?
Does she have siblings?
Was it often that her parents left her or was this a one time thing?
Were the parents on board with her having a boyfriend? Where was he on Saturday?

I read that K. stayed home to take care of the dogs.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viki Cowan
Back