Found Safe OH - Katarina Bitterman, 17, Parma, 4 March 2017 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've been thinking about this case a LOT.

What would provoke a woman to drive 10 hrs across the country, pick up a girl she doesn't know and bring her back to her home and harbour her there? Would I do that? Maybe if I thought I was doing a good thing rather than a bad thing. But I would really have to be convinced that I was helping someone get out of a bad situation.

We actually have no idea what goes on behind closed doors. We don't know what Katarina's home life is really like. Who knows what Katarina was telling the guy she was communicating with online.

I'm not trying to defend anyone here or make up stories about Kat's home life but I am trying to figure out why the mother of the 19 year old would do what she did. I find it so weird.

I can see a scenario where a teenager thinks her life is terrible, tells a guy she meets on line how awful things are for her and between he and his mother decide to take matters into their own hands to help her.

Again, not trying to defend anyone's actions here, just trying to understand. MOO

Sad that resources are being spent when people do stupid things like this...and in Delphi two children have been murdered... What is wrong with people picking up someone else's child (an adult woman doing it ) an taking that child to another state...

Get it over with....

Find her...

Charge her with Kidnapping...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What would provoke a woman to drive 10 hrs across the country, pick up a girl she doesn't know and bring her back to her home and harbour her there? Would I do that? Maybe if I thought I was doing a good thing rather than a bad thing. But I would really have to be convinced that I was helping someone get out of a bad situation.

We actually have no idea what goes on behind closed doors. We don't know what Katarina's home life is really like. Who knows what Katarina was telling the guy she was communicating with online.

I'm not trying to defend anyone here or make up stories about Kat's home life but I am trying to figure out why the mother of the 19 year old would do what she did. I find it so weird.

I can see a scenario where a teenager thinks her life is terrible, tells a guy she meets on line how awful things are for her and between he and his mother decide to take matters into their own hands to help her.

Again, not trying to defend anyone's actions here, just trying to understand. MOO

Here's something novel. if they were told she was being beaten or locked in a closet or starved or tortured, call the police. they are ten mins away, not ten hours. otherwise....not your kid. hands off.

Honestly I can't think of even ONE thing that would allow me to do what she did. In the same situation I would go to my local police with whatever emails, texts etc and discuss it. Have them call the other state and do a welfare check etc

Essentially she kidnapped someone's child and drove her across state lines.

perhaps katarina lied about her age and other circumstances.. the internet " allows" for people to do things like that (I've watched enough catfish and web of lies)... we do not know about her home circumstances just as we do not know what was told to these people... sounds like the one who does know is just katarina...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

perhaps katarina lied about her age and other circumstances.. the internet " allows" for people to do things like that (I've watched enough catfish and web of lies)... we do not know about her home circumstances just as we do not know what was told to these people... sounds like the one who does know is just katarina...

I was also thinking that the boy and Katarina did lie about her age to his mother.

Yeah I just want to say, I thought some may think I'm trying to blame katarina but I simply mean why the mother may have got involved ...

June 5th 2017: [h=1]Case dismissed against Katarina Bitterman[/h]http://www.wkyc.com/news/local/cuyahoga-county/case-dismissed-against-parma-teen-who-ran-away-to-massachusetts/445945925

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klaus28
Back