Found Safe OH - Katarina Bitterman, 17, Parma, 4 March 2017 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
As for location...Augustine Dr's cul-de-sac ends at a Southwesterly corner of the West Creek Reservation MetroPark

As for location...Augustine Dr's cul-de-sac ends at a Southwesterly corner of the West Creek Reservation MetroPark

this might be why they are searching that area, no?

Ohiocase...I am going to PM to clarify something with the location...

Was she into hiking? Why are they searching the park?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

There's a huge park right in her backyard. Weather she's a known hiker or not, that's probably a good place to start.

I was walking around these woods yesterday. There's about a 100 foot cliff at the edge of KB's backyard that leads into this park.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a huge park right in her backyard. Weather she's a known hiker or not, that's probably a good place to start.

I was walking around these woods yesterday. There's about a 100 foot cliff at the edge of KB's backyard that leads into this park.

After I posted I realised how close it is to her home.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

When I first heard that her scent went missing at the intersection, my first thought was she got in a car. But instead, what if it was that she just decided to turn around and head back home? And that was why her scent stopped. A dog wouldn't be able to tell that the person turned around if they stayed on the same side of the sidewalk?

attachment.php

Inside the red is West Creek Reservation. Yellow is Augustine Dr.

Maybe they think she was cutting through the reservation on a trail. Or maybe they're searching just because it's a densely wooded area.

This looks like a lot of ground to cover...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-03-09 at 2.26.37 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-03-09 at 2.26.37 PM.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 445
attachment.php

Inside the red is West Creek Reservation. Yellow is Augustine Dr.

Maybe they think she was cutting through the reservation on a trail. Or maybe they're searching just because it's a densely wooded area.

This looks like a lot of ground to cover...

Omg i didnt realize her road was surrounded by this woods/park...good grief i definitely would not eliminate the possibility of a total stranger abduction. Maybe a creep hiking hiking back there has been spying on her for who knows how long, or not even long but..yikes i dont like the sounds of this

Who knew her parents were going out town ? The FBI interviewed kids at her high school ? Did she have any BF problems, or was she on the outs with any girl crews at school ?

some additional questions I have ...what kind of school project was she working on? The article said she was planning on working on that the day she went missing. Did it involve anything with the outdoors that she need to go look in the woods for rocks or minerals or anything of that nature? or maybe she just Grabbed some cash and was going to walk to a carry out to get some soda pop and snacks and didn't take her phone because maybe it was dead. did they say if her phone was found on the charger? Because that would explain why she did not take it with her when she normally would have

I don't get the walking to the store theory. Where is the closest store?

Would she have taken her dogs if she was planning on going into the woods ? For all we know she could have gone back to the house after she was seen at 2 30pm. Maybe she didn't put the dogs outside. Wonder if any neighbors have video cams ?

I don't get the walking to the store theory. Where is the closest store?

There's a dollar store all the way up on the corner of State and Pleasant Valley. It's a pretty long walk.

Leaving the dogs outside and the phone in the house indicates to me someone who was planning to be gone for a while and did not want to be tracked. By leaving the dogs outside, she would not have to worry about them needing to go to the bathroom. If the witness sighting is correct, then it appears she left the house very soon after her parents did. However, we are basing that information on the witness sighting, which could be wrong. Not trying to put down the witness, but we know that witness information can be very inaccurate.

There's a dollar store all the way up on the corner of State and Pleasant Valley. It's a pretty long walk.

Thanks. I just mapped it and it looks to be two miles away. Not super far, and I guess I can see her walking to it. I guess she didn't have a car?

some additional questions I have ...what kind of school project was she working on? The article said she was planning on working on that the day she went missing. Did it involve anything with the outdoors that she need to go look in the woods for rocks or minerals or anything of that nature? or maybe she just Grabbed some cash and was going to walk to a carry out to get some soda pop and snacks and didn't take her phone because maybe it was dead. did they say if her phone was found on the charger? Because that would explain why she did not take it with her when she normally would have

It was a project for a cosmetology competition. They had to create designs they could make out of hair (weird objects, animals, etc), and a look for hair, makeup, and nails. The competition was this past monday after she went missing.

Thanks. I just mapped it and it looks to be two miles away. Not super far, and I guess I can see her walking to it. I guess she didn't have a car?

It was really cold that day and that's easily an hour walk to and from the closest store. I highly doubt she was walking to the store that day.

It was really cold that day and that's easily an hour walk to and from the closest store. I highly doubt she was walking to the store that day.

Unless it was something she did routinely, I agree.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klaus28
Back