OH OH - Katelyn Markham, 22, Fairfield, 14 August 2011 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'll tell ya, if it were ME, I'd be pissed as hell, if TES left and weren't coming back until Thursday!!! It's crazy ... and IF she is no longer with us, evidence is being destroyed.

JMO - but it's a STRONG one! :furious:
The one advantage I see in TES' delay in searching is that it may reveal someone. They were out there searching in key areas shoulder to shoulder. If they were near a possible location of KM, this could make someone very nervous. In the delay of searching, perhaps that "someone" will act, go to the site, etc. LE would be observing any POI(s) I would think in this interim between searches.

I watched the NG video and he is guilty as sin in my book.He set this up with the pic,burning documents ,the hurry to report her missing and the festival.Arrest him already.I smell a rat.

I watched the NG video and he is guilty as sin in my book.He set this up with the pic,burning documents ,the hurry to report her missing and the festival.Arrest him
already.I smell a rat.

If only it was that easy...Drew Peterson, Josh Powell, etc...

I AM certain Josh P. and Drew P. are the culprits in the disappearances of their wives...not as sure about this guy, JC. He really might just be completely dense and unable to express a single thought without it coming out muddled or nonsensical...

He deleted his facebook account right away.Why? if he has nothing to hide and acting dense might be his way to get away with murder.Me thinks he is way smarter than he acts.Does anyone know if JC has hired a lawyer?

I wonder if LE has his computer...I believe they took Katelyn's. No word on him having hired a lawyer, but he has gone quiet, it seems.

He deleted his facebook account right away.Why? if he has nothing to hide and acting dense might be his way to get away with murder.Me thinks he is way smarter than he acts.Does anyone know if JC has hired a lawyer?

His facebook page was public for quite a long time. He probably made it private after people were dissecting every post online, including his xrays. Why people put such information out there in the first place is beyond me, but making it private would be the first thing I would do if my name was anywhere near the news these days.

The fiance of a local woman who has been missing since Aug. 14 has changed his story about taking and passing a polygraph test.

When John Carter appeared on Nancy Grace’s CNN show Aug. 25, he said he took and passed a polygraph test concerning the disappearance of Katelyn Markham.

But when Carter appeared again on the show Wednesday evening, he said he had not taken one, but he would if he was asked.

http://www.middletownjournal.com/ne...sing-woman-1244277.html?cxtype=rss_local-news

He might have deleted it because he had "friended" (according to previous posts) a lot of new people since KM disappeared and some might not have been very nice in their comments and questions or without KM he might have felt he didn't need FB. One other thought, I wonder if LE deleted it or do they do that? jmo

He did not delete his FB page right away, it was open and public for quite some time.
No word if he has retained an attorney, makes me think, he is only a POI in the public's opinion, not LE.
I bet he was interrogated up one side and down the other, by LE, probably all on tape.
I said before, I will fall out of my chair if he is guilty, I fell out once, after the second NG interview, have crawled back and sitting firm, at this time.
Yes, he is being very quiet at this time. I bet he wouldn't dare fart anywhere at this time, every one would analyze it and accuse him of being guilty because he did.

He did not delete his FB page right away, it was open and public for quite some time.
No word if he has retained an attorney, makes me think, he is only a POI in the public's opinion, not LE.
I bet he was interrogated up one side and down the other, by LE, probably all on tape.
I said before, I will fall out of my chair if he is guilty, I fell out once, after the second NG interview, have crawled back and sitting firm, at this time.
Yes, he is being very quiet at this time.

I bet he wouldn't dare fart anywhere at this time, every one would analyze it and accuse him of being guilty because he did.[/QUOTE]

Unless it was a :websleuther:. Then they would debate whether he ate beans or cabbage...........:yow:

from the 911 transcript that voxrock posted

J: Um, I saw her at like 12 o' clock last night. She stays in a house by herself, um, so, she - I'm just, I'm really nervous. Her car's still there, her purse is still -

didpatcher talks

and then he hestiates and - 'i am heading there now....'

well I find it rather obvious he had already BEEN THERE, if he knew her purse , and whatever else he was gonna say that got interrupted by the dispatcher, was missing.

So was her dad coming over there THEN with him at the point in the call he was 'heading there'.

was that the sequence? he went IN there, then left, called 911 and then went back with family member(s)???

LOL I can actually see this happening. Sounds like something I would do.

Ok, let's say he goes there, she isn't there and he doesn't see any sign of a breakin or struggle. But her car, purse and keys are there. But no phone seen.

Some might call LE at this point but I probably wouldn't. Because maybe there is some explanation for it. I would start making other calls first. Go to her Dad and see if he has seen or heard from her. Then when Dad hasn't seen or heard from her, and with his support then I would probably call.

We know that she is missing. But at the time that he discovered her missing, all he knew was that she was gone. Could have been, hopefully would be a voluntary thing. Maybe a family emergency. Even if his instinct is screaming that she is missing, he wouldn't want to believe that and would look for alternative explanations.

So yeah, I can easily see that happening.

Closest example that I can give is to ask if anyone here has ever come home expecting their spouse or child to be at the home. But when you get there, they aren't there. No definate sign of anything wrong at that point. Do you call LE or do you check around to see where they are?

The only thing that has me wondering is what LE has. Ok they get reports of missing persons every day. Most resolve themselves without issue. So LE will typically take a report, maybe check the home then wait a few days to see if they show up. But LE didn't on this one. Searching began early. Makes me wonder if perhaps they saw something at the scene that hasn't gotten out. Probably something that family didn't see.

The cell is a very good point. He couldn't know FOR SURE that it wasn't in the house unless he took the place apart looking, or if he caused it to not be there. Though I suppose he could have been reacting to it not being in the usual spots.

I think he probably looked for the phone and didn't see it...phone, keys and purse would be the obvious things to look for, when he saw she was not there. I'm not sure it is suspicious that he knew the phone wasn't there.

Hi everyone. :seeya:
I'm new here but have been reading along and have followed the case since the beginning. You all have some very interesting theories and I look forward to participating in the conversion.

Hi everyone. :seeya:
I'm new here but have been reading along and have followed the case since the beginning. You all have some very interesting theories and I look forward to participating in the conversion.

:welcome5:​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member