OH OH - Katelyn Markham, 22, Fairfield, 14 August 2011 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How would she know Billy and Katelyn didnt know each other since neither are here to speak for themselves? I wonder if any of Billys fb friends are also KM FB friends? guess its time to go look.

once i put the connection together that the admin was closely involved with both parties missing. ive become very creeped out about the whole situation expecially knowing her temper(not personally but from online)

once i put the connection together that the admin was closely involved with both parties missing. ive become very creeped out about the whole situation expecially knowing her temper(not personally but from online)

and from wat im to understand billy and katelyn are two totally different walks of life. but with people pointing out that her text lady could be slang for coke. and that her parents said she didnt use drugs yet she was "moving to co for the pot laws" and that theres lotsa "perks" in co i wouldnt be suprised if katelyn knew billy and the scum around him

BTW i do not mean to talk down apon the missing/dead. but this is stuff i hear and see everyday because of my job. and no im not a drug dealer before any of you even ask

i just cant seem to shake the whole wat are the odds. i mean there was no stuggle which means she 100% knew the perp. otherwise thered be signs of an attack. you dont just open your door to a stranger at midnight by yourself and go missing and not have any evidence of an abduction. ive only seen one other person say could it have been a woman friend that was there the saturday night. i put money on it that the admin has something to do with it or a hidden agenda or something. because who makes a group about a missing person then deletes all the comments about the one thats being accused her stories also dont fit half the time

Ironically THAT admin person from the MBKMH fb page has really opened up on the OTHER (KMDCE) fb page...

After nearly 2 months she has decided to share the last FB convo she had with Katelyn.

:waitasec:

Ironically THAT admin person from the MBKMH fb page has really opened up on the OTHER (KMDCE) fb page...

After nearly 2 months she has decided to share the last FB convo she had with Katelyn.

yea she did. but if you look at it and read the beginings and ends and even sometimes in the middle of the convo. parts are missing. she was also one of the last few people to ever see her right? being as she was at the festival with km and jc right? also does anyone know for 100% that this boxy car the neighbors seen was a nissian cube? because grand prix have a boxy backend if you ask me and our lovely admin happens to drive a boxy backended grand prix

it just seems to me like she has to much information she shouldnt have if she wasnt involved or connected to. and shes always trying to protect jc by deleting comments and taking the bad publicity away from him by doing that. or (and i dont know how true this is) her having the location from the last cell phone ping(according to comments on the fb pages). smells like bass to me tara.

BTW im new here so if im not proceeding the right way please let me know people. im not here to annoy and piss off im only here cuz i read this whole thing and feel WS is gonna be the people to crack this moreso then anything and i feel my info was somewhat important

I'm not a mod but the only thing is we can't discuss rumors here...and stuff from FB threads constitutes rumors...JMO. It is frustrating because there is nothing else in this case, but that is a WS policy.

I printed out KM friend list and compared to BS and there were no mutual friends.

Interesting to read some of Katelyn's actual thoughts. Puts to rest theories about her not wanting to go to Colorado or about John sponging off her. I still don't think I've seen anything that points to her and John being anything other than a loving couple.

I watched the story of Michelle Herndon on the ID channel last night and couldn't help but think of Katelyn. Michelle was killed by the roommate of her best friend, Oliver O'Quinn, he was a guy who had a major crush on her. It seems like his act was triggered by Michelle and her boyfriend's decision to take their relationship to a more serious level, her boyfriend was planning to move from another city so they could spend more time together. Seems obvious that Oliver couldn't deal with this and his jealously caused him to kill Michelle. Perhaps Katelyn's move precipitated feelings like that in one of her friends. Obviously there is also the weed angle too, especially if John owed somebody money relating to it or somebody felt John had screwed him over in a weed deal...something like that.

Sorry i had to pipe in.......................what about JC or KS friends list?

JC deleted his FB.I havent checked KS but she wasnt on BS friends list. Ill try to look later to see if any of her friends are.

Checked and KS friends list is hid. Sorry.

Bumping for Miss Katelyn Markham...

:rose:

IMHO & sadly, it seems most likely that Katelyn knew her abductor.

FWIW, I don't mind being wrong.

Bumping for Katelyn...

Where are you???

Why isn't there more searches going on?

WHO took this innocent young lady?

When will you be found?

WHY is this talented girl missing?

Dear God..Please bring Katelyn HOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics