Found Deceased OH - Lindsey Schobelock, 28, car found in Huntington Twp, Chillicothe, 23 Feb 2022

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
My office is attempting to locate 28 year old Lindsey Schobelock. Ms. Schobelock was last seen last night in Chillicothe, however her car was located on Windy Ridge Road in Huntington Township.

She is 5'5" tall, 135 lbs., blonde hair, and brown eyes.

Ms. Schobelock is currently experiencing some health problems.

Anyone with information is asked to call my office at 740-773-1185.

George W. Lavender Jr.

274718707_261008432882137_4021404466876701492_n.jpg

274755516_261008469548800_8960865245184895644_n.jpg

Ross County deputies searching for missing 28-year-old woman

The distance is about 10 miles.

Google Maps

I cannot see FB accounts but from the MSM stories posted so far there is very little factual information available in Lindsey's disappearance. They all seem to be a 'copy/paste' of the same generic information from local LE:

- Lindsey Schobelock, 28 years old.
- Was last seen in Chillicothe.
- Her car was located on Windy Ridge Road in Huntington Township.
- She is 5’5″ tall, 135 lbs., blonde hair, and brown eyes.
- She is currently experiencing some health problems.

It's unclear whether these 'health problems' are physical or mental in nature. There's also no information about her relationship status, family situation, etc.

Question: Is there any chance Lindsey's disappearance could be related in some way to Carrie Ann Neal's case? If I'm understanding this correctly, both women are missing from the same general area. Ironton (Neal) and Chillicothe (Schobelock) are maybe 30 miles apart?

I don't know of any connection between the two cases other than the similar geographic area, but at least it might be worth asking.

NOTE: Carrie Ann Neal has been found safe (no details released) so IMO it's unlikely these two cases are related.
Curious what ‘condition’ her vehicle was found in?
Were any of her belongings left inside the vehicle?
Was she with other people before she went missing?
Where exactly in Chillicothe was she last seen?
Very good questions. Here are a few other questions to consider:

- Was Lindsey married or in a relationship when she disappeared?
- If yes, were there any reports of domestic violence?
- Does she have any children?
- Was she employed?
- Any previous known MH issues?

GraceG mentioned Lindsey had some prior substance abuse issues, but it's not clear whether that, or these unknown 'health problems' are related in any way to her disappearance.

If LE provided some answers to these kinds of questions I believe the public could be of more assistance.

Unfortunately without more information from LE or MSM it's difficult to provide much assistance in Lindsey's case. We can theorize and guess what may have happened, but that's all.

Interesting to note that several other women have been reported missing in the general Chillicothe area recently.

She has been added to NamUs.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

upload_2022-3-1_19-23-41.jpeg

upload_2022-3-1_19-24-40.jpeg

5’5”
135 lbs
Strawberry Blonde hair
Blue eyes

Circumstances of Disappearance
Lindsey’s vehicle, purse with ID and bank card was left in the vehicle at a construction site in a rural area of Ross County.

Lindsey's known cell phone was found at her home.

Lindsey was found to have removed cash from an ATM prior to the vehicle being found.

This is curious. Why would Lindsey's vehicle be found at a rural construction site? Do her friends and family know if she had any reason to go there?

Unfortunately we don't know if she drove herself there for some reason or her car was driven there by someone else. Was there anything suspicious found in or around the car? Lots of footprints, signs of a struggle, etc?

Also suspicious is her cell phone being found at her home. We don't know the distance between her home and this 'construction site' but why would she not take her phone with her?

This ATM cash situation is also interesting. Was this cash still in her car when it was found or was it missing? I'm assuming LE has video of her withdrawing cash from the ATM. Was she alone in her vehicle at the time?

NOTE: Carrie Ann Neal has been found safe (no details released) so IMO it's unlikely these two cases are related.
Very good questions. Here are a few other questions to consider:

- Was Lindsey married or in a relationship when she disappeared?
- If yes, were there any reports of domestic violence?
- Does she have any children?
- Was she employed?
- Any previous known MH issues?

GraceG mentioned Lindsey had some prior substance abuse issues, but it's not clear whether that, or these unknown 'health problems' are related in any way to her disappearance.

If LE provided some answers to these kinds of questions I believe the public could be of more assistance.
According to the facebook page of the owner of the tattoo shop where she worked, she has two little boys.

@plumloco thanks for the update. Good to know. Having young children, it seems unlikely Lindsey would willingly disappear. I'm assuming one of Lindsey's relatives is taking care of her children?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Henry Cooper
Back