GUILTY OH - Logan Green, 18, Toledo, 5 December 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I really hope they solve this. This is one case that has made me cry. Such a young man with a bright future on his way to a new job. Who could he have encountered or gotten near him or in his car? Stabbing is so extremely brutal...I was shocked. I thought maybe wrong neighborhood...gunshot. But to be stabbed is unbelievable. I feel so sad for his family and all that knew him. I have 19 and 21 yr old sons and I would be devastated unable to come off the floor or grave.

Looking at the map earlier today of his home, work and location he was discovered, and it was literally the opposite direction of where he should have been headed. I wonder if anyone knows if he mentioned stopping by some place before work?

It was reported he left home at around 9:00 or 9:15 pm and the shift at UPS starts at 10:15 pm. So maybe stopped off for food on the way in? Maybe to grab a sub at a favorite sub shop before they closed up (for example). Maybe a robbery gone bad. So sad, hoping a prayer they find the killers.

I haven't seen any more information on this case. Someone had to see something or video cameras from the area. I am thinking maybe a drug deal gone bad or he was meeting up with someone since it was the opposite direction? He had such a bright future.

There is still no new information on his murder.

So very sad when I come to this thread...hits me hard.

This is the only new article I have found...http://www.fox19.com/story/34092128/funeral-to-be-held-tuesday-for-murdered-teen

"Police say his body was discovered in his car in the 3400 block of West Alexis Road on December 9.

An employee working across the street says Logan and his car were found at an apartment complex. Police haven't released any information since then, like if there are any suspects.

People who knew Logan commented on the funeral home's website that he was "such a good man" and "fun and energetic."

The obituary ends with saying: "While we all lost a piece of the future in his passing, for we can only imagine all he would have become and done, we also can remember that we are better for having loved him, and marvel at all he accomplished in his short time here on earth."

Any news on what happened to Logan??

An arrest was made last month:

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fire/2018/02/02/Man-arrested-indicted-in-2016-stabbing-death-of-UT-student.html

Isaiah DeLeon, now 22, was indicted Thursday on an aggravated murder charge, according to a news release from the Toledo Police Department. He was located and taken into custody without incident Friday by the U.S. Marshals Service Gulf Coast Regional Fugitive Task Force in Gadsen, Ala.

He is accused of killing 18-year-old Logan Green.

http://www.toledoblade.com/Courts/2018/04/09/Toledo-man-pleads-not-guilty-in-case-of-slain-University-of-Toledo-student.html

More than a year after a University of Toledo student was found stabbed to death in his car, the man accused of his murder was arraigned Monday in Lucas County Common Pleas Court.

Isaiah DeLeon, 22, of the 3000 block of Tremainsville Road pleaded not guilty to aggravated murder, murder, aggravated robbery, and felonious assault for the Dec. 5, 2016, slaying of Logan Green, 18, of Toledo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413
Back