OH - Ohio State University Rampage, 28 November 2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I saw the guy in handcuffs but honestly, it didn't appear he was the shooter. The whole scene around him was just too casual as he was being walked in cuffs and the Officer was talking to him. idk

Just said LE is still looking for second suspect.

In the beginning, the news spoke to a couple kids in the same class and some said they heard several pops before everyone's phone sounded with the alert at the same time.

I heard on a live feed that it started when a car pulled into a crowded area and started shooting. Anyone hear anything?

IMO if there are more than one suspect the implications are different I would think

Off topic but deer gun season started today in Ohio.

Agreed. But it is still very early on. There were 2 shooters reported initially in Sandy Hook. Too much confusion in times like these.

Sad.

True indeed, I can not really think of one where as it was breaking there were long periods of time where "multple" shooter

17-18 ambulances

Initially response was about a chlorine leak and or a car crash in the area. Fire was first on scene thinking they were going to something totally different - local background .

Just said LE is still looking for second suspect.

They are reporting that anyone in the garage is being handcuffed, and are still in active mode.

I agree with ya pop- I think media saw handcuffs and went with captured, who knows

another medic has just been called in for no threatening injury

local background

True indeed, I can not really think of one where as it was breaking there were long periods of time where "multple" shooter

17-18 ambulances

Initially response was about a chlorine leak and or a car crash in the area. Fire was first on scene thinking they were going to something totally different - local background .

Columbine? Not sure how the story broke though.

I know it took awhile to say there were two involved in the D.C. shootings.

Sorry that link is to a weird site...but they had a variety of tweets on it.

So two people in SUV...one started shooting...the other started stabbing people?

Shelter in place lifted I vote no second suspect!

NBC4 says lockdown is lifted. Situation is secure. School is closed for the day, no classes.

Is it confirmed that there were two different injuries , gun shots and stabbings?

I see kits kids walking about so its safe I would think.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Garc
Back