VERDICT WATCH OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered - 4 Wagner Family Members Arrested #85

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the judge allowing this jury instruction or was it denied.
Supposedly we will have to wait. It was filed today. IMO

Agree. No rulings on it yet.

11/21/2022 MOTION NO. 113 DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR PROPOSED JURY INSTRUCTION ON AIDING AND ABETTING FILED

11/21/2022 MOTION NO. 114 DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR PROPOSED JURY INSTRUCTION REGARDING CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE FILED

11/21/2022 MOTION NO. 115 DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR PROPOSED JURY INSTRUCTION ON MODUS OPERANDI FILED

11/21/2022 MOTION NO. 116 DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR PROPOSED JURY INSTRUCTION FILED

11/21/2022 MOTION NO. 117 DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR PROPOSED JURY INSTRUCTIONS FILED

11/22/2022 MOTION NO. 118 DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR PROPOSED JURY INSTRUCTIONS ON THE AFFIRMATIVE DEFENSES TO CONSPIRACY FILED

11/22/2022 MOTION NO. 119 DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR PROPOSED JURY INSTRUCTED ON IMPLICIT BIAS FILED

Last edited:
Agree. No rulings on it yet.

11/21/2022 MOTION NO. 113 DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR PROPOSED JURY INSTRUCTION ON AIDING AND ABETTING FILED

11/21/2022 MOTION NO. 114 DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR PROPOSED JURY INSTRUCTION REGARDING CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE FILED

11/21/2022 MOTION NO. 115 DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR PROPOSED JURY INSTRUCTION ON MODUS OPERANDI FILED

11/21/2022 MOTION NO. 116 DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR PROPOSED JURY INSTRUCTION FILED

11/21/2022 MOTION NO. 117 DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR PROPOSED JURY INSTRUCTIONS FILED

11/22/2022 MOTION NO. 118 DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR PROPOSED JURY INSTRUCTIONS ON THE AFFIRMATIVE DEFENSES TO CONSPIRACY FILED

11/22/2022 MOTION NO. 119 DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR PROPOSED JURY INSTRUCTED ON IMPLICIT BIAS FILED
Attorney: PARKER, JOHN PATRICK
Patricia Newberry Gallagher tweeted yesterday that 6 of 8 motions denied.

I do not think Angie was at home. Period. Her or jake. So i do not see how she destroyed george's alibi. Only Billy may be able to do that but he has not testified.

Whether you want to think so or not, Angie fired that SKS. No way those shots would have went wild like they did if any of the men had been shooting that gun. One or two maybe, until they adjusted for the silencer but not all 8 or 9. For those shots to go that wild that they even went into a bedroom, someone who was inexperienced at shooting firearms was behind the trigger of that gun. Out of all of them that was only Angie. Think what you will, but if you look where those SKS shots hit the trailer and porch you will see that anyone with experience with firing guns did not fire those shots.

JMO
Jmo shots going wild is why Jake had to say he closed his eyes. He knew she shot wild and had to cover. The evidence they showed Jake showed wild shot he had to cover that . Jmo he didn’t close his eyes when he shot the love of his life, the mother of his baby. He didn’t close his eyes when he shot D or Hg. Or a sixteen year boy. Those should have pulled at his heart more. Jmo

to me, easier to prove Billy than George. IMO
Jmo I found it harder to get Billy with what was presented in trial, but I’m sure they have a lot more evidence on him than was presented in trial. I find it odd they didn’t call Bobby because didn’t Billy and Bobby talk on the phone the day before? Jmo just to Bobby said Billy didn’t mention anything the day before about the truck.

im sure canepa will do the closing but i really hope not. i dont like the defense tactics, but there were good points. i feel canepa put too much effort into proving the "crime family" angle and did not concentrate enough on the actual murder conspiracy. they are 2 different things. now before they had co defendants testifying the continuing criminal enterprise is a way to link all 4 together in order to secure indictments, no bail etc. its saying we know these 4 people did this and we can prove it but we cant prove exactly who did what. once they had jake and angela, the pressure of "continuing enterprise" should have been toned down and the mechanics of the murder should have been turned up.
1. angela destroyed g4 alibi. this is huge and ignored. angela is a lier yes, but she is admitting to be part of the murders AND THAT SHE WAS HOME ALONE NIGHT OF. she is blowing g4s fairy princess pathetic alibi away here, but its never presented to the jury that way
2. she let jake shy away from the details way too much. you can tell he started going over areas where he could be vague to help george like when the bodies magically move while hes getting the hard drive.
3. extra bullets in franky. theres no way billy did this. it was g4 all the way. its been shown he had a personal friendship with franky at one point he might have been the target of g4s anger for some reason. usually soured friendships turn to hate not indifference. something bad and overboard happened in that bedroom and not nearly enough time was spent on it. i dont believe for a second jake shot both of them at once. he was petrified of franky.
4. back off the tabitha stuff. yes its horrible hes horrible. but it only goes to background of motive and has no real bearing on the actual murders
Agreed.
Regarding #1, I’ve thought of this often and chose to ignore it and not once mention it until now. Yes, AW did indeed destroy GW4’s (so called alibi). You state many very important factors. IMO

Jmo regarding evidence on Jake, the first two to three weeks of George’s trial was evidence against Jake. During that time the state proved to me Jake did it and this was without Jake’s testimony. Jmo
But without Jake's testimony what pointed to him instead of George or Billy? Or anyone else I guess

But without Jake's testimony what pointed to him instead of George or Billy? Or anyone else I guess
Jmo without testimony? Nothing points to George. Is Jake’s testimony credible? Well Pastor Jake would tell you yes, but see So called Pastor Jake is still trying to manipulate people with his lies. Otherwise he wouldn’t be able to call himself Pastor Jake. Jake bought items,(they had receipts, text conversation, picture of him holding gun), many spoke of his controlling of H, H actually saying he choked her, he killed innocent people, tried to cover it up. He enjoys being in the spot light. He never tried to avoid attention. Set up go fund me. Spoke for hours to Bci. Spoke to them many times and I would say he laughed each and every time at them until the day he was arrested. Then in 2021 he began laughing again. Because he felt he was still in some type of control. And he still was able to get people to believe his lies.

Jmo without testimony? Nothing points to George. Is Jake’s testimony credible? Well Pastor Jake would tell you yes, but see So called Pastor Jake is still trying to manipulate people with his lies. Otherwise he wouldn’t be able to call himself Pastor Jake. Jake bought items,(they had receipts, text conversation, picture of him holding gun), many spoke of his controlling of H, H actually saying he choked her, he killed innocent people, tried to cover it up. He enjoys being in the spot light. He never tried to avoid attention. Set up go fund me. Spoke for hours to Bci. Spoke to them many times and I would say he laughed each and every time at them until the day he was arrested. Then in 2021 he began laughing again. Because he felt he was still in some type of control. And he still was able to get people to believe his lies.
He's still in control.

I don't understand how it's fraud if not used officially. Like you go to Court and show forged documents because you are trying to get custody. I don't see how it's fraud when the documents were just sitting around in a box in storage but not actually being used.

You can defend yourself and say you never used them, had decided not to use them, and had planned to throw them away, etc...

IANAL but I do know having a document notarized is a legal action. Hanna's signature was forged. Once that forged signature was notarized, it became a legal document. Whether it was ever presented for use or not, having it notarized shows there was intent to use it. JMO

Yes, and IMO, sleeping is not an alibi. How convenient, first he tells BCI at the border he went to bed at 12:30 am, but testified to a 10:00 pm bedtime. He needed to change the time (MOO) because the time of death for CRsr and GR was around 11:00 pm on April 21.
But if he was there with Jake wouldn't he have known what time Chris and Gary were killed in MT and said he went to bed at 9 pm?

To me he didn't know in MT what time they were killed or he would have given a better time that he went to bed.

JMO

IANAL but I do know having a document notarized is a legal action. Hanna's signature was forged. Once that forged signature was notarized, it became a legal document. Whether it was ever presented for use or not, having it notarized shows there was intent to use it. JMO
But did George sign jakes document. I don’t think the state claimed he did. Jmo

Yes, but George already had an attorney working on custody and a judge familiar with the case. If he was really concerned and wanted to make sure his wishes were followed, he would have secured it legally on the same LEGAL path he was already on.

But let’s assume George thought it was on the up and up. His mama typed it up & printed it out, George just signed it, right?

Welp, that’s just one more example of his mama handling his affairs, now isn’t it?
like i said Angie having that custody document in the event George died would have been the equivalent of toilet paper in court. Just something she could wipe her butt on while the judge decided the custody issue. You cannot "will" your kids to someone like your favorite piece of jewelry. I have no idea where Angie got that idea anyway. It would carry very, very little weight in family court. It could only be an indication of what George's wishes were, but with BW having a mother still living Angie did not have a chance. The judge would have came down on Tabbi's side and Angie would not have had a prayer.

George testified that Angie tried to get him to sign legal custody over to her, but that would not have worked either. That also would have had to go through court before a judge who would have promptly notified Tabbi. Unless Tabbi also signed away her parental rights to Angie, then Angie was SOL. George shot Angie down on it in a hurry anyway and told her no way.

IMO Angie had some really hair brained ideas and did not know anywhere near as much as she thought she did.

George also said he had no problem with BW being with Tabbi. In the event he gets a NG I think he will make a deal with Tabbi for visitation but I don't see him causing any trouble for her.

JMO

With respect.... I have listened to his testimony three times now and never heard her ask him if he wanted to see the transcripts of the MT interview.

JMO

ETA: My anti virus will not let me view those clips posted so i will refer back to the original video at the times posted.
Sorry, i didnt post links, didnt have enuff time to figure out how, but like u say, u can refer to the times on the screen shots i posted. Maybe i misunderstood what Canepa said. I'll listen again. While im at it id love to hear the part where GW4 asked to see the transcript, if u could post a time for it that would be awesome:)

Im 4 pages back right now so forgive me if its already been done.

I agree 100%. I've followed this case from the first day and thought all 4 Ws were guilty. Like you Raize it's been the trial that that changed my mind. Lack of any DNA, lack of evidence against George. Another thing for me is Jake and Angie. They are both liars, what was wrong with Jakesfirst proffer, did he say he killed them all himself? AC stated somewhere that Jake made more than one proffer. That sounds to me that she was pushing to get Jake to say GW4 was there with him.

Ive spent hours listening to some of the witnesses, watched GW4 on the stand on a large screen TV, he didn't seem rattled to me. He was calm, clear and very respectful, even to Judge Deering.
That is what Canepa said, both in pre trial and court. According to tweets by people who were there she even asked jake about him saying he killed all 8 victims on the stand. I believe the quote was "I said i killed all 8 myself. i was just going to take it all on myself."

@arielilane may have copies of the actual tweet but it was something close to that.

JMO

Jmo shots going wild is why Jake had to say he closed his eyes. He knew she shot wild and had to cover. The evidence they showed Jake showed wild shot he had to cover that . Jmo he didn’t close his eyes when he shot the love of his life, the mother of his baby. He didn’t close his eyes when he shot D or Hg. Or a sixteen year boy. Those should have pulled at his heart more. Jmo
I absolutely agree with your reasoning.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads