GUILTY OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered - 4 Wagner Family Members Arrested #86

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't have even finished reading the numerous pages of Jury instructions, never mind deliberated on all the elements of each crime

guess this jury went into deliberations with their minds made up, as they have really had no time to go over the months of testimony, never mind look at the mountain of evidence

I am glad it was quick. I've never been on a jury, but my thinking is since it was quick, they must have mostly agreed from the start. So weather that is NG on all or G on all or some G and some NG, the jury must have felt very similarly to get to this point so quickly. I hope that they each have peace about their decisions.

I pray for the Rhoden and Gilley families as they are about to hear what the jury has decided. Nothing brings back what was stolen from them, but maybe one more bit of closure can be gained from this verdict.

Lawyers make trials complicated not the jury. There was nothing to go over if they take vote and come to a conclusion.

The case was simple. Did 4 plan, execute and cover up the murders.

The jury believed 4s back scratching mamma and JW over 4s denial, post arrest. Once they agreed on yes or no then it is over. No point debating over nonsense and red herrings. Jmo

it's about 6-7 hours of the jury having the case, I would have been there days, as I have not been able to discuss it before, and I would have wanted to hear all 11 jurors' opinions on all the evidence, and what they thought about each witness,

much of the time they will have been out for will have been filling in the verdict forms and ensuring all 12 agree, so they obviously all had come to their conclusions pre going into deliberations, and once they could discuss it they must have pretty quickly come to a consensus for each charge,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ANicholls16