OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #51

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
April 28th 2016
WHIO reporter Mike Campbell, who has been in Pike County most of the day, said the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office dive team arrived in the area of the crime scene. He’s working to get more details about what they will be searching for.

Did any of you all ever here if this dive team found anything in the pond on Union Hill?

Is it in the news that they did? That was 2 1/2 years ago.

As far as I know, BCI has released extremely little information about this case (as happens in many other cases).

April 28th 2016
WHIO reporter Mike Campbell, who has been in Pike County most of the day, said the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office dive team arrived in the area of the crime scene. He’s working to get more details about what they will be searching for.

Did any of you all ever here if this dive team found anything in the pond on Union Hill?

IIRC, the divers were called in to search for a missing child, and rumors started to fly that they were called in to search in the investigation of these murders. Here is what was reported. Though I could be wrong and if so, sorry.

Neighbors: Unresponsive young girl pulled from Pike Co. pond

IIRC, the divers were called in to search for a missing child, and rumors started to fly that they were called in to search in the investigation of these murders. Here is what was reported. Though I could be wrong and if so, sorry.

Neighbors: Unresponsive young girl pulled from Pike Co. pond

Yes, IIRC, this was unrelated to the murders.

A sad event. There was a similar incident in our neighborhood about 10 yrs ago. Terrible tragedy. It only takes a brief few seconds for little ones to wander away.

Any reason why this is coming up for discussion now? JMO, seems irrelevant.

Last edited:
<modsnip: quoted post was removed> Please read all. They are one and the same person, explained all right here. Good night.

https://www.sciotocountycpcourt.org/eservices/search.page.3?x=*eqCR36XxkByqtgFEn3QKA

Of course I cannot enter the name for you. CARTER, EDWARD. All of them.

Is this related to the Rhoden Family Massacre? Not sure how this could be related. There's some mention of a settlement of an estate, with AW and RN also listed. Is this another example of RN forging documents? What gives? If it's related, ok. If not, we should avoid posting unfounded rumors. TIA

Yes, IIRC, this was unrelated to the murders.

A sad event. There was a similar incident in our neighborhood about 10 yrs ago. Terrible tragedy. It only takes a brief few seconds for little ones to wander away.

Any reason why this is coming up for discussion now? JMO, seems irrelevant.

You might want to ask the OP, my post was a reply to it. I agree... irrelevant

I wonder what kind of DVD footage BCI recovered?
View attachment 210506

I guess I'm confused. I didn't see any reference there to DVR footage and Luke Rhoden. Only a reference to Luke Rhoden's cell phone. IIRC, didn't Luke come over after DS discovered KR's body on Left Fork? Probably used his cell phone to help call LE and family. Probably did a lot of texting that morning/afternoon. If there was anything suspicious in his cell phone records, if conspiracy theories think LR was behind the murders, why in the world would prosecutors give the defense attorneys copies of LR's phone records? The answer is they wouldn't. LR wasn't involved.

But I don't see any reference to Boondock Saints or a DVR. TIA if you can find something specific.

We might want to exercise some caution here in making false claims about innocent people, family members who have not been arrested and are not considered suspects by the Ohio AG.

BettyP, I somewhat agree, but still need more study on this one. The 4 W's are the only ones listed in the Conspiracy charge, which, I interpret as the plan and preparation used to carry out the murders. Count 22, IMO, includes RN, FW, AND lots more. Since DeWine mentioned "an undercurrent of drugs," I think that was a hint that there is more coming. JMO

Regardless, there's no way the prosecution is going to open up all their evidence about the 4 Wagners before their trials to a potential jury pool. JMO, that's why they didn't charge RN or FW with Count 22. They won't do it for anyone else before the 4 Wagners' trials.

Once those convictions are secured, they can go back and revisit charges against the others.

Who are Mark Wagner and Luke Rhoden again? TIA

Military chaff or electronic countermeasures. ;):p

a0091485185_10.jpg

Just kidding. I keep going back to former AG (and current Ohio governor) Mike DeWine's quote:

"There are no other suspectes connected to the case".

https://www.washingtonpost.com/crim...ecution-style-shootings-eight-family-members/

Last edited:
I guess I'm confused. I didn't see any reference there to DVR footage and Luke Rhoden. Only a reference to Luke Rhoden's cell phone. IIRC, didn't Luke come over after DS discovered KR's body on Left Fork? Probably used his cell phone to help call LE and family. Probably did a lot of texting that morning/afternoon. If there was anything suspicious in his cell phone records, if conspiracy theories think LR was behind the murders, why in the world would prosecutors give the defense attorneys copies of LR's phone records? The answer is they wouldn't. LR wasn't involved.

But I don't see any reference to Boondock Saints or a DVR. TIA if you can find something specific.

We might want to exercise some caution here in making false claims about innocent people, family members who have not been arrested and are not considered suspects by the Ohio AG.

LR was with DS when they first arrived to check on KR.

What are you talking about Betty P, I answered a question about who Luke Rhodens was the other day and my reply was Kenneth's Rhodens son, are you trying to indicate that I was saying he was on the VCR footage?
My last few post about the discovery of Angela Wagners said there was recoverable footage on it that was enhanced, not about Luke Rhodens!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mextex