OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #54

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In GW4's discovery from June 26th 2019, there is DNA listed:

DNA 1 (5/18/17) 12 pp
DNA 2 (5/18/17) 19 pp

AMEN. Thank you!!

For GW4 to give out information that is true he has to know something. He can't know something without implicating himself, without being a part of the Wagner Criminal Conspiracy and Engaging in a Pattern of Corrupt Activity

Count 9 = Conspiracy
Count 22 = Engaging in a Pattern of Corrupt Activity

If he is guilty of even one charge then he is guilty of the Conspiracy charge and Corrupt Activity charge in his indictment.

GW4 is up on 22 felony charges with all kinds of specifications. No matter what he proclaims to prosecutors they are not going to decide he is suddenly innocent and let him go. Just because he says he didn't do the crimes or didn't do most of them, blaming others, does not mean he gets a walk out of jail free card.

DNA 1 (5/18/17) 12 pp
DNA 2 (5/18/17) 19 pp

AMEN. Thank you!!

For GW4 to give out information that is true he has to know something. He can't know something without implicating himself, without being a part of the Wagner Criminal Conspiracy and Engaging in a Pattern of Corrupt Activity

Count 9 = Conspiracy

If he is guilty of even one charge then he is guilty of the Conspiracy charge and Corrupt Activity charge in his indictment.

GW4 is up on 22 felony charges with all kinds of specifications. No matter what he proclaims to prosecutors they are not going to decide he is suddenly innocent and let him go. Just because he says he didn't do the crimes or didn't do most of them, blaming others, does not mean he gets a walk out of jail free card.

DNA 1 (5/18/17) 12 pp
DNA 2 (5/18/17) 19 pp

Count 9 = Conspiracy

So true!!

I have a feeling one of them walks somehow. If no dna evidence on gw4 and he decides to talk, he could be set free

JMO, the digital evidence will be incriminating for anyone who didn't leave DNA evidence. Texts, emails, voice mail, shopping, weapons, ballistics, etc. will demonstrate the others were aware of the murder plot and did nothing to stop it. They will still be guilty of murder, conspiracy weapons charges, etc. Remember, in Ohio, you don't have to pull a trigger to be found guilty of murder.

Lawriter - ORC

DNA 1 (5/18/17) 12 pp
DNA 2 (5/18/17) 19 pp

Count 9 = Conspiracy

So true!!

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
CC, you probably have researched this and may know?
Good catch about the spot marked evidence on the car door....

I know for a fact that DNA can come from many things! Remember they swab people's mouths for DNA, inside of cheek. You spit in a cup to find out your DNA profile for those ancestry sites.

How Can a Person's DNA Be Found at a Crime Scene?

78486183_XS.jpg

Bodily Fluids
One of the most common sources of DNA at a crime scene is a bodily fluid. Blood, saliva, sweat, urine and semen can readily provide DNA information at crime scenes, as can just about any other substance secreted or excreted by the body.

Skin and Hair
Dead skin cells and hair follicles naturally fall away from the body on a regular basis, and their presence at the crime scene may provide enough information for DNA analysis. In addition, if a struggle occurred, a victim might have skin cells from a criminal trapped underneath his fingernails.

Touch DNA
Touch DNA refers to the oils and epithelial cells left whenever a person touches any object. Any time your skin contacts another surface, it may leave trace amounts of your DNA behind.

Last edited:
Good catch about the blood on car door....

I know for a fact that DNA can come from many things! Remember they swab people's mouths for DNA, inside of cheek. You spit in a cup to find out your DNA profile for those ancestry profile sites.

How Can a Person's DNA Be Found at a Crime Scene? | Education
78486183_XS.jpg

Bodily Fluids
One of the most common sources of DNA at a crime scene is a bodily fluid. Blood, saliva, sweat, urine and semen can readily provide DNA information at crime scenes, as can just about any other substance secreted or excreted by the body.

Skin and Hair
Dead skin cells and hair follicles naturally fall away from the body on a regular basis, and their presence at the crime scene may provide enough information for DNA analysis. In addition, if a struggle occurred, a victim might have skin cells from a criminal trapped underneath his fingernails.

Touch DNA
Touch DNA refers to the oils and epithelial cells left whenever a person touches any object. Any time your skin contacts another surface, it may leave trace amounts of your DNA behind.

How Can a Person's DNA Be Found at a Crime Scene?

Link to ANY blood on CRJR car door?

DNA 1 (5/18/17) 12 pp
DNA 2 (5/18/17) 19 pp

Count 9 = Conspiracy

GW4 is up on 22 felony charges with all kinds of specifications. No matter what he proclaims to prosecutors they are not going to decide he is suddenly innocent and let him go. Just because he says he didn't do the crimes or didn't do most of them, blaming others, does not mean he receives a get out of jail free card.

If the evidence shows that GW4 or any of the W's knew the murder was being planned and participated in planning it, he will also be guilty of murder. Not just an accessory or conspiracy, etc. but aggravated murder.

If the evidence shows that GW4 or any of the W's knew the murder was being planned and participated in planning it, he will also be guilty of murder. Not just an accessory or conspiracy, etc. but aggravated murder.
Right, no doubt. We know that you don't have to even be at the crime scene to be found guilty of murder. You can still be charged with murder and also they tack on conspiracy to commit murder.

All 22 counts involve their ultimate goal of laying the groundwork for committing murder or obstructing justice and tampering with evidence afterwards. Those counts cover the before, during and after very well.

GW4 won't walk anywhere except to death row or maximum security if given LWOP...If he cooperates? Still at least maximum security and LWOP.

....My feeling about it....

Last edited:
This is the only forum I'm on and I won't scroll and roll. I'm here for one thing - Justice for H. Gilley and the Rhodens.

I am not as vocal but I have been here forever wanting nothing more then to see these horrible people pay for what they have done. I am just floored to see JW walk into court like he's been put upon. Most people like to think the victims were sleeping but if we are grounded in reality you have to know they weren't. Some of them saw what was coming. Poor HG was a new mom she more than likely was a light sleeper and CRjr was wedged down beside his bed and the wall. Life was just starting for four of them and the other four had years and years of living left in them. They didn't deserve what happened to them. What it all boils down to is JW had sex with a child and got her pregnant, lost control of her and that just wouldn't do.

Bottom line most people who follow this case want justice for those who can no longer speak for themselves. Scroll and roll is not an option for me. I have to read each and every post and if it's valid I add it to the file I have stored away. When all the trials are over we'll see how all the thoughts bear out. I hope our justice system does not fail the victims this time around.

I don't understand those documents either.
I'm thinking if there was DNA, meaning if one of the W4 were injured, it would have been at the big confrontation at CRsr. My thought has always been that it was JW who sustained a small injury that went unnoticed at the time.
its just a guess.
I still think there was blood on the door of CRjr vehicle in CRsr driveway. my opinion.
You Sleuthers do realize that Jake Wagner lived part time from 2010 to 2015 at Hanna Rhodens parents home’s for the exception of the one Dana, Hanna May and Chris jr was killed in because Big Chris had just purchased it for them, so that means JW can be ruled out in 3 of the homes even Kenneth camper for any DNA in those places maybe even for the rest of the Wagners also because they where all friends at one time, so you could be right Ann99 the BCI probably found someone else blood, JMO

You Sleuthers do realize that Jake Wagner lived part time from 2010 to 2015 at Hanna Rhodens parents home’s for the exception of the one Dana, Hanna May and Chris jr was killed in because Big Chris had just purchased it for them, so that means JW can be ruled out in 3 of the homes even Kenneth camper for any DNA in those places maybe even for the rest of the Wagners also because they where all friends at one time, so you could be right Ann99 the BCI probably found someone else blood, JMO

You bring up a valid point. It would be nice if the DNA they found was on something new...something they couldn't dispute.

Hi Col Mustard! I didn't see any orange tape. Was someone able to zoom in to find some?

Not looking orange in this pic, but the pic I was thinking of showed the car in the driveway with the tape looking red or orange.

Up to 18 vehicles towed from Pike County massacre property

edit: The link above is pic #3, if you advance to pic #4 in the slideshow, you'll see the same tape on a pickup truck. It's a crime scene seal, to seal the truck door.

edited edit: Well now the slideshow skips pic 4 and goes straight to pic 5, a wide shot of the same red truck with crime scene seal in the driver's door. I can't explain it, maybe if you access the pics from the article link: Up to 18 vehicles towed from Pike County massacre property

Click - " 5 - view all photos" beside the video. Their site isn't working well for me at the moment.

Last edited:
See if this goes to the door with the red seal on the red pickup. Silver Eclipse is one pic back in the slideshow, but the site behaves the same way, can't access pic 3 from this link.

Up to 18 vehicles towed from Pike County massacre property

edit: Just use the "thumbnails" button on any of those slideshow links. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member