OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #54

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose that depends on where they find it and the type or source of the DNA. If it's DNA found in one of the killers' blood left at a crime scene, for example, that could be very incriminating. I've always wondered if any of the killers were injured that night, especially in the fight with CR1. If they find a victim and killer's DNA on an article of clothing or a weapon, etc. - also very incriminating. If they find some blood dropped in an area where the killers were allegedly seen on one of the hunting cams on the Rhoden property, also problematic. Check the evidence list.

These are just alternatives to the most popular theory, which is DNA found on the weapon, shells recovered at the scene or silencer parts possibly found in the old well.
This is interesting because I'm always thinking about DNA in general terms. Like did they find any or not?
But you are correct, the source of the DNA matters and the location.

When Jake lived with the Rhodens it was in the trailer where HG and Frankie lived ( I'm sure but can't prove it with a MSM link) and so we know his DNA could be in that home and in Dana's new house.

So if they find his DNA in those 2 homes it will really matter where and from what source. Like was it touch DNA from a door handle or DNA on a victim's clothing from a hair follical?
The door handle can be explained but not the clothes.

So let's say they found a dog hair in CR1's home (from falling off a killer) and it matches Jake's dog but not CR1's dogs but Jake doesn't know this. So in his interviews they ask him if he had any of his dogs in any of the homes and he says yes in Dana's and yes in Frankie's when he lived there but no not at CR1's. He doesn't have time to think it through.

So this evidence comes up in court and Jake's attorney says that Jake just couldn't remember but yes he really did bring his dog over to CR1's. But when the prosecution plays back the interview it will make a strong impression that Jake is probably lying to cover up his tracks.

I'm getting a bit ahead of myself here but the source and place of finding DNA from the killers, along with what the killers said to LE in their interviews, will matter to the jury in my opinion. Remember they were caught in a web of lies and I bet those lies will be played for the jury.

Last edited:
Some of the shots were up close and personal so maybe they lost a hair or something huge like spit.

Trying not to dwell on it, but the shooters were covered in the victim's blood and tissue, especially by the end of the night. Violent deaths, up close in small bedrooms. It took a special kind of evil madness to continue from home to home creating a greater bloodbath for people they knew, their kids, etc. Just pure depravity, evil. The vehicle(s) they drove from scene to scene must have had DNA from most of the victims and the killers. The way they murdered these friends, lovers, neighbors is so depraved, none of them should ever again see the outside of a prison. Those perps are not sane or normal. It's like the Manson murders to the 3rd or 4th power.

LE may have found DNA from victims at the other crime scenes, too. It had to be on their shoes, etc., tracked in from one charnal house to the next. Sorry, I have a hard time discussing these murders without freaking out a little. I don't know how LE handled it, nor BJM or JM or any other family members. They are always in my prayers.

ETA: For those familiar with the types of dogs the Rhodens had, would the dogs have been riled up around people who were covered in blood and viscera? Would that have set them off ?

Also, any idea what shifts PCSD patrolmen had that night? There were a few hours there when the Wags were driving around, etc. with weapons, etc. What were the odds that no one happened to drive by them that night?

Trying not to dwell on it, but the shooters were covered in the victim's blood and tissue, especially by the end of the night. Violent deaths, up close in small bedrooms. It took a special kind of evil madness to continue from home to home creating a greater bloodbath for people they knew, their kids, etc. Just pure depravity, evil. The vehicle(s) they drove from scene to scene must have had DNA from most of the victims and the killers. The way they murdered these friends, lovers, neighbors is so depraved, none of them should ever again see the outside of a prison. Those perps are not sane or normal. It's like the Manson murders to the 3rd or 4th power.

LE may have found DNA from victims at the other crime scenes, too. It had to be on their shoes, etc., tracked in from one charnal house to the next. Sorry, I have a hard time discussing these murders without freaking out a little. I don't know how LE handled it, nor BJM or JM or any other family members. They are always in my prayers.

ETA: For those familiar with the types of dogs the Rhodens had, would the dogs have been riled up around people who were covered in blood and viscera? Would that have set them off ?

Also, any idea what shifts PCSD patrolmen had that night? There were a few hours there when the Wags were driving around, etc. with weapons, etc. What were the odds that no one happened to drive by them that night?
Betty your on to something, Remember Dana worked a double shift that night, how many times do you think a Wagner drove by her place of work, trying to get their killing plans together, JMO

Betty your on to something, Remember Dana worked a double shift that night, how many times do you think a Wagner drove by her place of work, trying to get their killing plans together, JMO
Johnny, JMO, but with all the surveillance the killers had, they knew the victims' every move, without having to drive anywhere. So so sad.

Last edited:
Does any of you Sleuthers have any of the old lies saved that Jake and Angela Wagner where telling that first year of investigation?

Unfortunately (probably fortunately) not. I was on the other site at that time, and do have some key things saved. But I do believe the discussion of these very murders are what shut down that site and I believe all the information was seized and some will be used at trials. JMO

Each and every one of our IP addresses ever used (there or here) are fully known to BCI and background checks have probably been done on all of us, which shouldn't be surprising. All JMO

Last edited:
Does any of you Sleuthers have any of the old lies saved that Jake and Angela Wagner where telling that first year of investigation?

Johnny, mostly what I remember is how they were setting up SM to be the murderer. Which turns out to be a lie. He isn't even a suspect, which means we are not allowed to discuss him.

Just wondering if any of the old sleuthers remember seeing or have a copy of a photo of Billy Wagner riding a four-wheeler on the railroad tracks saying it was a good night for a ride, and this photo was posted April 21, 2016. ?

Last edited:
Unfortunately (probably fortunately) not. I was on the other site at that time, and do have some key things saved. But I do believe the discussion of these very murders are what shut down that site and I believe all the information was seized and some will be used at trials. JMO
I think it is very unlikely anything from the other site can or will be used in court. It might have given LE indirect leads, but not one post on that site was ever supported with a legitimate source.

That type of site is usually brought down by liable lawsuits.

IMO, JMO

I think it is very unlikely anything from the other site can or will be used in court. It might have given LE indirect leads, but not one post on that site was ever supported with a legitimate source.

That type of site is usually brought down by liable lawsuits.

IMO, JMO

I disagree. Tons of those posts were legitimate and can be proven through FB links and numerous other social media links such as Instagram, and direct texts between the victims and various friends and family members. Just my opinion and time will tell.

P.S. There's no way it is a coincidence in the date the other site was shut down and arrests were made. No way. Employees from the Rood and Riddle Veterinarian Hospital in Lexington were sending me messages (because I was posting about the arrests) that they were afraid for their lives since BW was caught leaving there.

So believe what you will. Your choice.

It will all come out in the trials.

I disagree. Tons of those posts were legitimate and can be proven through FB links and numerous other social media links such as Instagram, and direct texts between the victims and various friends and family members. Just my opinion and time will tell.

P.S. There's no way it is a coincidence in the date the other site was shut down and arrests were made. No way. Employees from the Rood and Riddle Veterinarian Hospital in Lexington were sending me messages (because I was posting about the arrests) that they were afraid for their lives since BW was caught leaving there.

So believe what you will. Your choice.

It will all come out in the trials.
As I said, they may have lead to indirect leads, but not one of the posts on your other website can/will be used in court.

As I said, they may have lead to indirect leads, but not one of the posts on your other website can/will be used in court.

It is not MY website! And

Is this Your opinion? If so, please post as such.

Or link to proof? I'd love to see a link.

Topix (website) - Wikipedia

SITE shutdown 12/20 after Wagner arrests on 11/13

IMO, the perpetrators posted here from the time of the murders up to the day
they were arrested, and THAT, my friend,, IS EVIDENCE. BCI has all their computer records. But it's your choice what you believe. It is a free country.

Last edited:
Absolutely if any IPs are traced back to a W account/device, that could be in evidence, and there are two individuals I have in mind. Although, it may have been a tag-team operation, as some did point out. Personas seemed to change depending on time of day.

Very early, blame was directed to one family member, then much later switched to another. So much was said, with so many attempts to squelch discussions and direct it in other directions.

On another subject ... Anyone recall the airplane that made trips from Virginia to Pike co, only to zig-zag around the area for quite a while? Just wondering if that coincided with the GPS device.

If Alexa was present in one of the W homes, she can be subpoenaed to testify. It's happened before, the precedent is set.

Judge orders Amazon to turn over Echo recordings in double murder case – TechCrunch

"The order granting the search warrant, obtained by TechCrunch, said that there is “probable cause to believe” that the Echo picked up “audio recordings capturing the attack” and “any events that preceded or succeeded the attack.”

Amazon is also directed to turn over any “information identifying any cellular devices that were linked to the smart speaker during that time period,” the order said."

Last edited:
Just wondering if any of the old sleuthers remember seeing or have a copy of a photo of Billy Wagner riding a four-wheeler on the railroad tracks saying it was a good night for a ride, and this photo was posted April 21, 2016. ?
I remember that photo of him on the railroad track also I remember Angela was posting that Dana hired her to paint the bathroom in the new house before the Rhodens moved in and I bet Angela was in that house the night of the murders and posted that lie so she could say that is why her DNA was in there, but like you say Loomis it’s all gone, IMO

Absolutely if any IPs are traced back to a W account/device, that could be in evidence, and there are two individuals I have in mind. Although, it may have been a tag-team operation, as some did point out. Personas seemed to change depending on time of day.

Very early, blame was directed to one family member, then much later switched to another. So much was said, with so many attempts to squelch discussions and direct it in other directions.

On another subject ... Anyone recall the airplane that made trips from Virginia to Pike co, only to zig-zag around the area for quite a while? Just wondering if that coincided with the GPS device.

Also this...
UPDATE: Pilot who landed cocaine-filled plane at Ohio University airport sentenced to 8 years in prison

Do you mean the GPS device listed in Discovery as belonging to CRSR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413