OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #54

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely if any IPs are traced back to a W account/device, that could be in evidence, and there are two individuals I have in mind. Although, it may have been a tag-team operation, as some did point out. Personas seemed to change depending on time of day.

Very early, blame was directed to one family member, then much later switched to another. So much was said, with so many attempts to squelch discussions and direct it in other directions.

On another subject ... Anyone recall the airplane that made trips from Virginia to Pike co, only to zig-zag around the area for quite a while? Just wondering if that coincided with the GPS device.

Wait...VIRGINIA TO PIKE CO? Can you give more info? Are you talking about the PC airport?

I remember that photo of him on the railroad track also I remember Angela was posting that Dana hired her to paint the bathroom in the new house before the Rhodens moved in and I bet Angela was in that house the night of the murders and posted that lie so she could say that is why her DNA was in there, but like you say Loomis it’s all gone, IMO

No, Johnny. Not Angela. April Manley painted Dana's house.

Wait...VIRGINIA TO PIKE CO? Can you give more info? Are you talking about the PC airport?

No, it never landed, flew circling routes over Pike for a while then back home to Langley, Va. Tail number registered to an alphabet agency.

Edit: Actually, the agency name made us think at the time, they may have been tracking a cellphone.

I remember that photo of him on the railroad track also I remember Angela was posting that Dana hired her to paint the bathroom in the new house before the Rhodens moved in and I bet Angela was in that house the night of the murders and posted that lie so she could say that is why her DNA was in there, but like you say Loomis it’s all gone, IMO

I saw the RR track pic also.

Thank you!!

Do you mean the GPS device listed in Discovery as belonging to CRSR?
JMO
I believe it came out of Big Chris’s truck the way I read Angela and Jake discovery, again JMO
Yes I read later on that it was said April painted Dana’s house but I saw it when Angela was trying to tell those women’s talk group Real Rhodens Massacre she was part of them on FB, Angela tried to say Dana was mad at April over some kind of restraining warrants, the real Rhodens Massacre talk group caught Angela in all kinds of lies, JMO

Just wondering if any of the old sleuthers remember seeing or have a copy of a photo of Billy Wagner riding a four-wheeler on the railroad tracks saying it was a good night for a ride, and this photo was posted April 21, 2016. ?
where is the railroad tracks located in relation to the locations of the murders?

The. Railroad track was close to the power line right away if I’m correct on that someone let me know please because I read that after the picture was posted and also wasn’t the photo posted by Jake Wagner, JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413