OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #54

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JUDGE: DEERING, RANDY D Event: PRE-TRIAL Date: 06/30/2020 Time: 01:30 PM. George 4

Thankx....

No plea bargin....looks like he will go to trial....4 trials....

WAGNER, IV, GEORGE WASHINGTON

05/19/2020 MOTION, ENTRY AND CERTIFICATION FOR APPOINTED COUNSEL FEES
05/19/2020 MOTION # 56: DEFENDANT'S MOTION TO PROCEED PURSUANT TO OHIO R.CRIM.P.42(E) REGARDING FUNDS FOR DEFENSE EXPERTS FILED Attorney: NASH, JR, RICHARD M
05/19/2020 MOTION NO 57: DEFENDANT'S MOTION TO EXTEND TIME FOR FILING PRE-TRIAL MOTIONS FILED Attorney: NASH, JR, RICHARD M
05/20/2020 """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" Judge: DEERING, RANDY D Event: PRE-TRIAL Date: 06/30/2020 Time: 01:30 PM

Due to health issues, I've had to be away for a bit. I've missed a lot of things. Regarding the video, can anyone share with me their thoughts on how the following may be connected, please? TIA

DH, hit man in the vid, Commissioner M, and police officer that was laid off but now works on the drug task force. I apologize if I got any of the initials mixed up. Do they have any connections to FW or RN or Big Bear? I'm really behind. TIA for any info., even if opinion only, that might help me connect the dots.

Hope you are feeling better soon!

Thankx....

05/19/2020 MOTION # 56: DEFENDANT'S MOTION TO PROCEED PURSUANT TO OHIO R.CRIM.P.42(E) REGARDING FUNDS FOR DEFENSE EXPERTS FILED Attorney: NASH, JR, RICHARD M
05/19/2020 MOTION NO 57: DEFENDANT'S MOTION TO EXTEND TIME FOR FILING PRE-TRIAL MOTIONS FILED Attorney: NASH, JR, RICHARD M
05/20/2020 """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" Judge: DEERING, RANDY D Event: PRE-TRIAL Date: 06/30/2020 Time: 01:30 PM
Well, alrighty now.

I think she may be called to testify.
Yes! To how he harassed her and stole her identity. She left him in August 2018. Just opinion due to a police report that I can't verify. If PR is true she will be a witness I bet.

All the family who found the victims are considered witnesses. AM, JM, LM, DS, Kenneth's son, BJM, 2 neighbors or friends BJM was with, C-Rob and her mother possibly, LE who came on the scene. (Attorney General's office specifically said JM is a witness).

If Canepa can present Jake's past violence then there will be witnesses to that. There are so many names in the discovery just of people's phones that were searched, some will likely be witnesses.

There will be expert witnesses and medical - from Rudger's condition to the coronor.
GW4's attorney said the trial will be at least a month long.

...2 Cents...

Last edited:
Thankx....

Yay, the Prosecution is ready for you, Georgie!

I think its probably a little early to know for sure if any of the 4 Wags will take a plea bargain. They may or may not, but either way, they're doomed.

AW likely shared everything about the murders with RN. She may not have told her before the murders, but she likely did afterwards. RN knows a LOT about what happened that night, JMO.

The state has plenty of evidence and witness testimony. The only hope defense has is to play games and keep trying to run out the clock.

I think its probably a little early to know for sure if any of the 4 Wags will take a plea bargain. They may or may not, but either way, they're doomed.

AW likely shared everything about the murders with RN. She may not have told her before the murders, but she likely did afterwards. RN knows a LOT about what happened that night, JMO.

The state has plenty of evidence and witness testimony. The only hope defense has is to play games and keep trying to run out the clock.
A lot of defendants do what Rita did and cop a plea right before their trial starts so it is possible a Wagner could do this. I think the advent of trial gets scary and especially if the attorney doesn't see it as a slam dunk.

What do you mean "run out the clock?"

They waived speedy trial. Yes the attorneys get paid for a long time but they have other clients, other cases they could focus on so I don't see the point of them drawing this out.

Another consideration is if a Wagner gets convicted and gets the DP, that might make one of them do a plea if there is no new evidence to present, basically the same evidence as the Wagner who lost their case.

Last edited:
Yes! To how he harassed her and stole her identity. She left him in August 2018. Just opinion due to a police report that I can't verify. If PR is true she will be a witness I bet.

All the family who found the victims are considered witnesses. AM, JM, LM, DS, Kenneth's son, BJM, 2 neighbors or friends BJM was with, C-Rob and her mother possibly, LE who came on the scene. (Attorney General's office specifically said JM is a witness).

If Canepa can present Jake's past violence then there will be witnesses to that. There are so many names in the discovery just of people's phones that were searched, some will likely be witnesses.

There will be expert witnesses and medical - from Rudger's condition to the coronor.
GW4's attorney said the trial will be at least a month long.

...2 Cents...
Not only is EW's Incident Report mentioned in AW's discovery but also her Gmail. Who knows what her communications say and who they were with. Are those things listed in every W's discovery or just AW's?

I didn’t think so.. I mentioned it since Johnny B asked if anyone remembered anything about them being followed, and I remembered seeing that post early on. Sorry about that.

As speculation only, it's very likely the W's were following various members of the Rhoden family in the weeks before the murders. According to the charges, the W's began planning the murders in January. It's logical that assumed they were followed in person and via the internet, cell phones, etc. so the killers could become familiar with their schedules.

It wouldn't surprise me if there are trial witnesses who testify to Rhoden family members talking of being followed, phones hacked, etc.

Not only is EW's Incident Report mentioned in AW's discovery but also her Gmail. Who knows what her communications say and who they were with. Are those things listed in every W's discovery or just AW's?

If we had more discovery documents for the 3 guys then good chance she is in
theirs as well. I have no doubt her Incident Report and Gmail and SS # are in Jake's. Be interesting to see if any of their discoveries differ and in what way. Thanks for reminding me about the incident report and Gmail being in the discovery.

EW is a rare insider who apparently was with the Wagners in 2018 maybe 2017. It is a huge mystery in the Wagner Cases as to what she heard and if she really is the young woman who posted video about being involved with the Wagners. Seeing her mentioned in discovery really confirms she is a real person, not a hoax. On the video "she" says she was running and hiding. One reason could be that she filed a police report against Jake and was afraid of retribution. Remember the "anyone who goes against us" threat.

If she takes the stand her testimony will be quite compelling I think, who knows what she witnessed? But hard to do, because she would be facing the Wagners in person. Imagine having to do that with Jake smirking and GW4 looking angry, he looks angry alot, maybe that is just his normal "resting" face? ... :mad:

...2 Cents...

Last edited:
theirs as well. I have no doubt her Incident Report and Gmail and SS # are in Jake's. Be interesting to see if any of their discoveries differ and in what way. Thanks for reminding me about the incident report and Gmail being in the discovery.

EW is a rare insider who apparently was with the Wagners in 2018 maybe 2017. It is a huge mystery in the Wagner Cases as to what she heard and if she really is the young woman who posted video about being involved with the Wagners. Seeing her mentioned in discovery really confirms she is a real person, not a hoax. On the video "she" says she was running and hiding. One reason could be that she filed a police report against Jake and was afraid of retribution. Remember the "anyone who goes against us" threat.

If she takes the stand her testimony will be quite compelling I think, who knows what she witnessed? But hard to do, because she would be facing the Wagners in person. Imagine having to do that with Jake smirking and GW4 looking angry, he looks angry alot, maybe that is just his normal "resting" face? ... :mad:

...2 Cents...
While I do feel some sympathy for the girl, I cannot get fully on board with it. It is like the woman who marries a man convicted of armed robbery while he is in prison then acts surprised when he gets out and robs them blind, claiming to be a victim of the man they married.

It would be different if she knew nothing about Jake but that girl would have to have been living in a cave on a deserted island not to have known about Jake's background and the "laser focus" warning and statement asking for anyone having any dealings with them concerning weapons or ammo to come forward, that DeWine put in the media all over the world.

I do not understand her reasoning in marrying him or her parents allowing her to get anywhere near him let alone marry him and follow him back to Ohio. I would not allow a daughter of mine to touch him with a 10 foot pole covered by a condom.

JMO

...2 Cents...
I never thought there was any question that it was EW on that. I can only imagine how terrified she was of the situation she found herself in. I dare say that meeting people through your church and pastor to then find out they're all being charged with the slaughter of 8 people, including the young mother of a child you've come to love, has got to turn your world upside down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413