OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #55

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Billy has consistently shown that he’s co-dependent. He hides behind his stature but inside he’s a submissive clinger. It seems to have originated with his mother, whom I bet still has a big influence on his mental state.

He reminds me of the fictional character Thomas Hewitt in that both seem to be mentally off, and depend on their messed up family. Both murderers.

No mental excuse for murders, IMO. Billy is perfectly responsible for his actions.

Why don’t Jake and Angela want a Bond Hearing??????

There's probably too much evidence against them and they don't want any more of it brought up in public by the prosecution when they argue why bond shouldn't be reduced.

Don't forget, Angela Wagner's mother, Rita Newcomb, will be testifying against all of them in her deal with the state. It will be very damaging testimony as Angela probably told her most of the details about the murders and the reasons for killing the Rhoden family.

MOO but I feel the Wags were jealous of the Rhoden's closeness to their extended family. The Rhoden/Manley family of aunts, uncles, grandparents and cousins appear to have a close bond, whereas the Wags are only close to their immediate family and not even all of them. We have not seen or heard from anyone but FW defending them of this horrible slaughter, to me that speaks of their dysfunction and guilt.

There's probably too much evidence against them and they don't want any more of it brought up in public by the prosecution when they argue why bond shouldn't be reduced.

Don't forget, Angela Wagner's mother, Rita Newcomb, will be testifying against all of them in her deal with the state. It will be very damaging testimony as Angela probably told her most of the details about the murders and the reasons for killing the Rhoden family.
I disagree bout Angela telling her Mom all. I think Angela is a master manipulator and lair. Rita did not even have the power to hang up or stop answering the calls coming in from the jail. The only reason i can think of that she would tell her Mom is to have her now involved in the whole mess as a form of control. I go down you go down. What a great daughter! Jmo

I agree, seems to me he would have more likely been business partners with AW before BW. She did start of couple of businesses, a dog business I think, I have never heard of anything BW started, just worked for his mommy. I also have not seen solid proof of a friendship.I believe JW was “tolerated” by the R’s for HR’s sake and later SW’s. I believe he knew he was an outsider and this also infuriated him. The only common bond they shared with the W’s was a granddaughter. All just my opinion.
Don't forget these guys have known each other all their lives. School,community, business,local bars. This place is not densely populated. In any rual community you know who people are . Know who their married to. Who their kids are,pretty much the history of the familys. I've personal have never felt the W were better in anyway than the R. Idk how the R felt about JW in the yrs he was with HR? The only insight into any feeling is LM implying he was hurt,suprised or at least acknowledged JW did not come by at xmas. So apparently JW had some sort of relationship with HR grandparents. Jmo

because FW isn’t pulling their lawyers strings like she is with the other two. IMO. Speaks volumes actually.
Here are a couple of other reasons for Fred to help only Billy and GW4.

Fred can only house one of the 4 Wagners because they can't be housed together.
As part of Billy's bond he would be living with Fred and working for her.

Billy Wagner bond request = I predict this motion will be denied.
rejected-denied-stop-x-quality-control-distressed-red-stamps-vector-id471398070

Fred can't even take GW4 if Billy is at her house. Where on earth do GW4's attorneys think GW4 will live if he is out on bond?

Also, this has to do with money, a lot of money. Maybe a million bond? Fred is the one who will pay Billy's bond and maybe GW4's also, using her home and property as collateral for the bail bondsman. (my opinion only) It is not realistic for Fred to pay bond for all 4.

Wait a minute! Fred is still not allowed to have contact with any of them including Rita. At her last hearing her attorney mentioned it and was told she could not have contact with any of them. I remember this very well, right when the hearing was ending or had ended.

OK, so why does she think Judge Deering would let Billy live with her?
I can't wait for these bond hearings - very very eye opening they will be.
...2 Cents...

Last edited:
Here are a couple of other reasons for Fred to help only Billy and GW4.

Fred can only house one of the 4 Wagners because they can't be housed together.
As part of Billy's bond he would be living with Fred and working for her:

Billy Wagner bond request = I predict this motion will be denied.
rejected-denied-stop-x-quality-control-distressed-red-stamps-vector-id471398070

Fred can't even take GW4 if Billy is at her house. Where on earth do GW4's attorneys think GW4 will live if he is out on bond? Wish I could get my hands on his bond motion.

Also, this has to do with money, a lot of money. Maybe a million bond? Fred is the one who will pay Billy's bond and maybe GW4's also, using her home and property as collateral for the bail bondsman. (my opinion only) It is not realistic for Fred to pay bond for all 4.

Wait a minute! Fred is still not allowed to have contact with any of them including Rita. At her last hearing her attorney mentioned it and was told she could not have contact with any of them. I remember this very well, right when the hearing was ending or had ended.

OK, so why does she think Judge Deering would let Billy live with her?
I can't wait for these bond hearings - very very eye opening they will be.
...2 Cents...

Since when has FW ever ever followed rules. I truly think she believes they don't apply to her, that she is smarter, wealthier and more important to any of them. Do we know where RN is? If she is in her home, I really feel FW has probably spoke to her. I hope RN sticks with telling the truth at the trial. IMO FW is scary!! And on control more than we realize.

Since when has FW ever ever followed rules. I truly think she believes they don't apply to her, that she is smarter, wealthier and more important to any of them. Do we know where RN is? If she is in her home, I really feel FW has probably spoke to her. I hope RN sticks with telling the truth at the trial. IMO FW is scary!! And on control more than we realize.
If you want to get away with crime never think your smarter than those who will be investigating your crime. Never think the rule of law doesn't apply to you. Because If this is your mindset, you WILL make mistakes!

You will leave a computer trail when you look up how to lie under oath the night before your GJ appearance.

You will let your guard down and host criminals to plot and plan in your own home with you witnessing it.

You will get caught lying in the press. "We all loved Hanna" "I didn't know any of those people."

And if you raise your son to feel he's smarter, more entitled, more important, and the rules of law and order don't apply to him, then he will marry someone just like you and raise your grandkids this way.

Then they will make mistakes when they commit crime.

Like keeping stolen merchandise in their shed, brandishing a firearm in a fit of road rage, leaving shell casings on their own property that match casings on their victim's property, thinking they are smart enough to assemble foolproof brass catchers,
buying shoes from the store with the most surveillance then leaving a bloody shoe print from that specific shoe, hiding maglite in a well on their own property, putting themselves at the murder scene "just missed it by hours" then having to change stories, blatantly lying on recorded video, downloading custody forms off a Texas Website so they can forge a mom's signature and ask her to say it is really her signature when they know there are handwriting experts to dispute this, thinking LE is too stupid to check their jail phone calls, thinking LE is not going to notice 500 things on their computer related to custody, killing a person just home from the hospital when they don't want it to look like this person is the focus, asking for custody right before they kill the person, drawing up documents about their victim's death right before they kill them, making unsworn statements then wanting them thrown out because what they say looks bad, having no alibi, leaving babies for hours alone in blood like this won't affect LE's efforts and the public's desire to find them, thinking they can fool LE into believing it is all Cartel related by throwing around some dollar bills.

And one of their biggest mistakes? Thinking that Pike County is too rual and too underfunded to investigate properly, thinking it will all go away into a permanent cold case and they won't be investigated for the rest of their life, thinking the press coverage will all blow over, being ignorant of the drive for justice on social media, thinking this will not be of interest to the Governor and Attorney General because it's just small rual Pike County, not educating themselves about who BCI is, and thinking there would be a financial limit from Ohio in the death of 8 people.

Last edited:
If you want to get away with crime never think your smarter than those who will be investigating your crime. Never think the rule of law doesn't apply to you. Because If this is your mindset, you WILL make mistakes!

You will leave a computer trail when you look up how to lie under oath the night before your GJ appearance.

You will let your guard down and host criminals to plot and plan in your own home with you witnessing it.

You will get caught lying in the press. "We all loved Hanna" "I didn't know any of those people."

And if you raise your son to feel he's smarter, more entitled, more important, and the rules of law and order don't apply to him, then he will marry someone just like you and raise your grandkids this way.

Then they will make mistakes when they commit crime.

Like keeping stolen merchandise in their shed, brandishing a firearm in a fit of road rage, leaving shell casings on their own property that match casings on their victim's property, thinking they are smart enough to assemble foolproof brass catchers,
buying shoes from the store with the most surveillance then leaving a bloody shoe print from that specific shoe, hiding maglite in a well on their own property, putting themselves at the murder scene "just missed it by hours" then having to change stories, blatantly lying on recorded video, downloading custody forms off a Texas Website so they can forge a mom's signature and ask her to say it is really her signature when they know there are handwriting experts to dispute this, thinking LE is too stupid to check their jail phone calls, thinking LE is not going to notice 500 things on their computer related to custody, killing a person just home from the hospital when they don't want it to look like this person is the focus, asking for custody right before they kill the person, drawing up documents about their victim's death right before they kill them, making unsworn statements then wanting them thrown out because what they say looks bad, having no alibi, leaving babies for hours alone in blood like this won't affect LE's efforts and the public's desire to find them, thinking they can fool LE into believing it is all Cartel related by throwing around some dollar bills.

And one of their biggest mistakes? Thinking that Pike County is too rual and too underfunded to investigate properly, thinking it will all go away into a permanent cold case and they won't be investigated for the rest of their life, thinking the press coverage will all blow over, being ignorant of the drive for justice on social media, thinking this will not be of interest to the Governor and Attorney General because it's just small rual Pike County, not educating themselves about who BCI is, and thinking there would be a financial limit from Ohio in the death of 8 people.

I'm going to make this my all-time favorite Websleuths post.:)

I disagree bout Angela telling her Mom all. I think Angela is a master manipulator and lair. Rita did not even have the power to hang up or stop answering the calls coming in from the jail. The only reason i can think of that she would tell her Mom is to have her now involved in the whole mess as a form of control. I go down you go down. What a great daughter! Jmo

I hope we learn at trial just what RN knew. At a minimum, she knew she had to lie to the GJ to in order to cover for her daughter. At a minimum, she knew the custody documents dealt with custody of a child in the event of the death of a parent. At a minimum, she knew her grandson had gained custody of SW because of the death of the child's mother. At a minimum she knew she didn't sign and notarize those documents. I'm glad RN came clean. I think it is possible she may have had a lightening bolt moment when she figured out the truth. Not so sure her daughter told her the truth and if that is the case, imagine what that lightening bolt moment would have felt like. All JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413