OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #56

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the reason why Billy Wagner had that tattoo put on his trigger finger, Please Comment on this Sluthers?
The tattoos from Boondock Saints in the movie translation Veritas (truth) and Aequitas (justice), another point to ponder is the brothers in the movie are considered vigilantes. A scorpion tattoo represents fear and dominance. IMO the Wagoner's justified their slaughter of 8 people as justice.

A scorpion tattoo represents fear and dominance. IMO the Wagoner's justified their slaughter of 8 people as justice.

They're delusional.

Has the Defense turned over everything?

I think Angela Canepa said at one of the last hearings that the defense hasn't turned over any discovery yet.

That’s really something to brag about, to kill someone where they feel the safest at (In BED) I hope the 4WAGNERS has to sleep with one eye open in jail to keep one of their fellow inmates from knocking them in the head to take what they have, JMO
JohnnyB I feel the same. It's what struck me from the start, slaughtered in their beds in the middle of the night next to their babies, at home where they felt safe. It's as evil as evil gets. People will say oh but they spared the children. They didn't spared the children. They took from them their loving family and left them vulnerable that night and the devastation they committed will be with them their whole lives.

JohnnyB I feel the same. It's what struck me from the start, slaughtered in their beds in the middle of the night next to their babies, at home where they felt safe. It's as evil as evil gets. People will say oh but they spared the children. They didn't spared the children. They took from them their loving family and left them vulnerable that night and the devastation they committed will be with them their whole lives.

Evil and cowardly, too.

Has the Defense turned over everything?

Not one thing, that I have seen posted in the journal entries. They owe the State so much reciprocal Discovery, there is no telling how long it will take. JMO

Don't forget that AC mentioned in one of the recent pre-trial hearings that Fred Wagner had searched the internet for information about the penalty for lying to a grand jury. Why was she worried about having to lie to the GJ?

AG withdraws from Rhoden case, new details about Wagner-Rhoden relationship revealed

BBM

And importantly, she did this the night before she testified before the Grand Jury. Question of opinion: Does everyone still think RW didn't know what was going on? Not I. JMO

Last edited:
Makes a person wonder why the Wagners want the wittiness list from the grand jury so so bad, JMO

Revenge? Witness tampering or bribes? Scare tactics? JMO. What do you think, Johnny?

Last edited:
IMO, if Jake goes to trial first he will seal the other threes fate. MOO and it can't come soon enough.

"Defense attorney Gregory Meyers asked the court not to allow the prosecution to mention his client’s alleged previous behavior during his murder trial.

“There is some evidence Mr. Wagner was violent with one of the victims prior to the murders,” said state Special Prosecutor Angela Canepa, seemingly indicating the prosecution wants to present that alleged incident as part of the case against Wagner.

Another defense motion, one which has been filed by other defendants in the murder cases, asked the court to bar prosecutors from using grisly or explicit photos from the murder scenes.

“Death is not pretty,” Canepa said, arguing using possibly upsetting or explicit photos is likely to, unfortunately, prove necessary to the prosecution’s cases.

Past suspect behaviors, grisly murder scene photos may play parts in Rhoden trials - Portsmouth Daily Times

Last edited:
IMO, if Jake goes to trial first he will seal the other threes fate. MOO and it can't come soon enough.

"Defense attorney Gregory Meyers asked the court not to allow the prosecution to mention his client’s alleged previous behavior during his murder trial.

“There is some evidence Mr. Wagner was violent with one of the victims prior to the murders,” said state Special Prosecutor Angela Canepa, seemingly indicating the prosecution wants to present that alleged incident as part of the case against Wagner.

Another defense motion, one which has been filed by other defendants in the murder cases, asked the court to bar prosecutors from using grisly or explicit photos from the murder scenes.

“Death is not pretty,” Canepa said, arguing using possibly upsetting or explicit photos is likely to, unfortunately, prove necessary to the prosecution’s cases.

past-suspect-behaviors-grisly-murder-scene-photos-may-play-parts-in-rhoden-trials

Agree! Then, let's hope he goes first. JMO

The tattoos from Boondock Saints in the movie translation Veritas (truth) and Aequitas (justice), another point to ponder is the brothers in the movie are considered vigilantes. A scorpion tattoo represents fear and dominance. IMO the Wagoner's justified their slaughter of 8 people as justice.

Berrybell, in your opinion, what in the world could have made the Wagners justify these killings? Just selfishness, IMO.

I would not be at all surprised to see the tattoo artist called as a witness.

JMO, MOO

I agree that it wouldn't be a surprise to see the tattoo artist called as a witness to the stand. BCI
knows who Billy's tattoo artist is because they have a tattoo release form in evidence.

It is in Angela's Discovery from March 20, 2019 and it says:

Tattoo - Billy
Release Form (1 p)

This is from Jake's
January 17, 2019 Discovery - page 2.
It says:

George Wagner's Tattoo (1 photo)

Then on page 1 it says:

Billy Wagner's cell tower records:
March 2016 calendar (1 p)
April 2016 calendar (1 p)

Why call him Billy on page 1 then change his name to George on page 2?

1.) Because this tattoo actually does belong to George - GW4 that is. It is not Billy's tattoo. So it's interesting to me because I thought Billy is the only one who has a tattoo in evidence.
(Scorpion in my opinion)

2.) Or this tattoo really is Billy's and a mistake was made with his name. They accidentally referred to him as George.

Last edited:
Berrybell, in your opinion, what in the world could have made the Wagners justify these killings? Just selfishness, IMO.
Hope it's ok if I weigh in on this also.

IMO the "prayer" they say in the movie explains a lot. Here is a very good article that explains meanings of the "prayer". The fictional "prayer" in the movie was written by the director.

The Boondock Saints Prayer – Everything You Need to Know

Bottom line, they were delusional enough to try to justify the murders in their minds by claiming they are carrying out God's will on this earth. In their mind they are acting on behalf of God, trying to rid the earth of evil people.

No doubt in my mind FW was their "spiritual advisor".

All JMO, MOO

Hope it's ok if I weigh in on this also.

IMO the "prayer" they say in the movie explains a lot. Here is a very good article that explains meanings of the "prayer". The fictional "prayer" in the movie was written by the director.

The Boondock Saints Prayer – Everything You Need to Know

Bottom line, they were delusional enough to try to justify the murders in their minds by claiming they are carrying out God's will on this earth. In their mind they are acting on behalf of God, trying to rid the earth of evil people.

No doubt in my mind FW was their "spiritual advisor".

All JMO, MOO

Still haven't seen the movie, doubt that I could relate with such evil. But I agree about FW. Although I sure don't understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413