OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #56

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What evidence do you Sluthers think that made the BCI think that the Boondocks Saints Movie clip was related to the Rhodens murders, (IMO) I think that the killers put coins on the victims eyes, and after finding the video clip it would relate to the movie, that would be something a stupid ex boyfriend would do or a gamer turned into a mass murder,
When the evidence comes out I really think we are going to hear and see some strange the killers did, JMO

What evidence do you Sluthers think that made the BCI think that the Boondocks Saints Movie clip was related to the Rhodens murders, (IMO) I think that the killers put coins on the victims eyes, and after finding the video clip it would relate to the movie, that would be something a stupid ex boyfriend would do or a gamer turned into a mass murder,
When the evidence comes out I really think we are going to hear and see some strange the killers did, JMO

I haven't seen the movie yet, maybe can see it this weekend. Is there just one?

I agree that we are going to be shocked at some heinous things that were done to the victims. JMO

I haven't seen the movie yet, maybe can see it this weekend. Is there just one?

I agree that we are going to be shocked at some heinous things that were done to the victims. JMO
There’s a sequel, but it’s not very good, IMO. The original is much more of a cult classic. JMO.

I have wondered about this too.

Somehow it must strongly relate to the twisted motive, planning and/or the W4's justifications of the murders. The most obvious would the eight segment scorpion tattoo on Billy's trigger finger. Billy might have gotten chatty with the tattoo artist and used the trigger finger tattoos in "Boondocks Saints" as an example of what and where he wanted he wanted the tattoo to look like. Also, Billy had to have explicitly told the tattoo artist the number of scorpion segments he wanted.

Could also be related in an attempt to destroy any DNA evidence, place coins - currency on the victim's corpses, the prayer they said (in movie) to justify the murders, etc.

DeWine did promise "bizarre". Even though I can't imagine things getting any stranger, I agree with you, there will be some jaw dropping moments at the trials.

All just MOO

Please read the following message from Tricia:

Dear Everyone,

This will be a quick message.

We need your help as soon as possible to keep Websleuths from going dark.
COVID-19 cut our revenue drastically. We are slowly creeping back up but we are still very short.
I wish I had the money to handle myself but Websleuths is my full time job.

We have two ways to donate
CLICK HERE TO SEND USING WEBSLEUTHS PAYPAL

CLICK HERE TO GET VENMO and the user name on Venmo is Tricia-Griffith-14

Please DO NOT DONATE ONE PENNY unless you can truly afford to do so.

If you have questions please email rather that post here. My email is triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com

This is urgent. Any donation is appreciated.

Thank you,
Tricia Griffith
Owner Websleuths.com

Case Overview – PIKE COUNTY/RHODEN FAMILY MURDERS

Victims Murdered April 23, 2016

AE-Rhoden-Family-GettyImages-1061513230.jpg

3122 Union Hill Rd, Peebles, OH
⦁ Dana Rhoden, 37, shot 4 times in head, once under her chin
⦁ Hanna Mae Rhoden, 19, shot twice in the head while holding her 4 day old infant
⦁ Christopher Rhoden, Jr., 16, shot twice through top of head

4077 Union Hill Rd, Peebles, OH
⦁ Christopher Rhoden, Sr., 42, shot 9 times in face, forearm, torso
⦁ Gary Rhoden, 38, shot twice in the head at close range, once in the face

4199 Union Hill Rd, Peebles, OH
⦁ Hannah Gilley, 20, shot 4 times in head, once in eye; her 6 month old infant sleeping next to her
⦁ Clarence "Frankie" Rhoden, 20, shot twice in the head at close range

799 Left Fork Rd, Rarden, OH
⦁ Kenneth Rhoden, 44, shot once through right eye

Victim Biographies
Pike County shooting victims: A closer look at the 8 who died

Link to autopsy information
Rhoden family massacre: Preliminary autopsy reports reviewed

Accused - Wagner Family

rhoden_wagner_family_tree_oxygen.jpg

⦁ George W Wagner III – Father
⦁ Angela Jo Wanger – Mother
⦁ George W Wagner IV – Son
⦁ Edward “Jake” Wagner – Son
⦁ father of a child (Sophia, 4) with victim Hanna Mae Rhoden
⦁ Rita Jo Newcomb – Mother of Angela Jo Wagner (plea agreement)
⦁ Fredericka Wagner – Mother of George W Wagner III, owner Flying W Farms, Rarden, OH (charges dropped with prejudice)

Charges against Angela, George III, George IV and Edward “Jake” Wagner – filed November 14, 2018 22 counts
⦁ Aggravated Murder (8) w/ Death Penalty specifications
⦁ Aggravated Burglary (8) w/Death Penalty specifications
⦁ Conspiracy
⦁ Tampering with Evidence
⦁ Unlawful Possession of Dangerous Ordnance
⦁ Forgery
⦁ Unauthorized Use of Property
⦁ Interception of Wire, Oral or Electronic Communications
⦁ Obstructing Justice
⦁ Engaging in a Pattern of Corrupt Activity
⦁ Unlawful Sexual Conduct with a Minor (Jake Wagner only)

Link to Indictments for above
https://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov...Prosecutions/PikeCountyMurderIndictments.aspx

Charges against Fredericka Wagner and Rita Jo Newcomb – filed November 14, 2018
⦁ Forgery (Rita Jo Newcomb only)
⦁ Obstructing Justice
⦁ Perjury

Link to Indictments for Rita Newcomb & Fredericka Wagner
https://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov...ecutions/PikeCountyAdditionalIndictments.aspx

Link to Pike County Common Pleas Court Docket Site
https://pikecountycpcourt.org/eservices/home.page.2
2001 BW and AW Road Rage Incident with a .40 Caliber Glock Gun allegedly found in AW purse after BW had been brandishing weapon towards teenager and father. BW pled no contest and served no jail time/suspended sentence. AW charges dropped. BW's attorney now represents AW's mother in this case.

2002 BW and AW both convicted of Receiving Stolen Property in Ross County. Evidence seized in the case included “various items belonging to Kohl’s, Ollie’s, Wal-Mart, Sam’s Club, Super K-Mart, Hobby Lobby, Sears, and Lowe’s.” Each were sentenced to 1 year community control and restitution to Sears and Lowes.

Father charged in Pike County murders had past brushes with law

(This is a Case Overview I wrote back in 2018. It's been updated to reflect the changes in the status of the cases of Fredericka Wagner and Rita Newcomb).

You have done a fine job on that Overview and keeping it up to date.

I have wondered about this too.

Somehow it must strongly relate to the twisted motive, planning and/or the W4's justifications of the murders. The most obvious would the eight segment scorpion tattoo on Billy's trigger finger. Billy might have gotten chatty with the tattoo artist and used the trigger finger tattoos in "Boondocks Saints" as an example of what and where he wanted he wanted the tattoo to look like. Also, Billy had to have explicitly told the tattoo artist the number of scorpion segments he wanted.

Could also be related in an attempt to destroy any DNA evidence, place coins - currency on the victim's corpses, the prayer they said (in movie) to justify the murders, etc.

DeWine did promise "bizarre". Even though I can't imagine things getting any stranger, I agree with you, there will be some jaw dropping moments at the trials.

All just MOO

Puzzles8, as I haven't seen the movie yet, I have seen a few trailers, etc. Was Billy's tattoo in the movie? TY

Thank you again. So do you think the Wagners were working in a cult and/or did cultic things to the victims? TY

I didn’t mean that kind of cult. I meant “cult classic”.
DICTIONARY

cult clas·sic

noun
  1. something, typically a movie or book, that is popular or fashionable among a particular group or section of society.
    "fans of this cult classic will be thrilled to see it in its original widescreen version"
    Dictionary.com Is The World’s Favorite Online Dictionary

link is not to the exact definitionbut best I can do on my phone.

I didn’t mean that kind of cult. I meant “cult classic”.
DICTIONARY

cult clas·sic

noun
  1. something, typically a movie or book, that is popular or fashionable among a particular group or section of society.
    "fans of this cult classic will be thrilled to see it in its original widescreen version"
    Dictionary.com Is The World’s Favorite Online Dictionary

link is not to the exact definitionbut best I can do on my phone.
Thank you!

Anyone who has seen the Boondock Saints movie or researched it in relation to this case, can you please say more? Like which clip was found at the Wagners, or what scene connected the Wagners to the tape found, etc.? I have never really researched this aspect of the cases, but will continue to do so.

As I think back to April 21-22, 2016, and the news that broke in Peebles and Piketon, Ohio, my heart breaks all over again. God please bless Ms. Geneva Rhoden and all Chris' family and Leonard Manley and all Dana's family, Kenneth Rhoden and all Kenny's family, Gary Rhoden and all his family, which lost his dad Kenneth Rhoden already. Last but not least, God bless the family of Hannah Hazel Gilley. A huge tragedy of human loss that I will never, ever forget. May the Wagners be found GUILTY and brought to the swift punishment they deserve. JMO

Puzzles8, as I haven't seen the movie yet, I have seen a few trailers, etc. Was Billy's tattoo in the movie? TY
I haven't watched the entire movie either, just a few YT clips! Apparently it's pretty gory, not my kind of movie. I have relied on the thoughts and interpretations of other members here that did watch the movie.

I'll attach a couple of links that give you the gist of the movie and it's themes so that you won't need to watch the whole movie (if you don't want to). I'm sure you are familiar with what Billy's tattoo looks like and it's positioning on his hand.

Here are some helpful links

Wiki - summary of Boondock Saints movie plot:
The Boondock Saints - Wikipedia

Popular tattoo's related to Boondock Saints in positioning and theme:
What Does Boondock Saints Tattoo Mean? | Represent Symbolism
Boondock Saints Tattoos Which Are Really Awesome - Design Press

IMO, a good explanation of the "prayer" in the movie. In the movie, the murders use this prayer to justify the murders they have committed:
The Boondock Saints Prayer – Everything You Need to Know

JMO, MOO

I haven't watched the entire movie either, just a few YT clips! Apparently it's a pretty gory, not my kind of movie. I have relied on the thoughts and interpretations of other members here that did watch the movie.

I'll attach a couple of links that give you the gist of the movie and it's themes so that you won't need to watch the whole movie (if you don't want to). I'm sure you are familiar with what Billy's tattoo looks like and it's positioning on his hand.

Here are some helpful links

Wiki - summary of Boondock Saints movie plot:
The Boondock Saints - Wikipedia

Popular tattoo's related to Boondock Saints in positioning and theme:
What Does Boondock Saints Tattoo Mean? | Represent Symbolism
Boondock Saints Tattoos Which Are Really Awesome - Design Press

IMO, a good explanation of the "prayer" in the movie. In the movie, the murders use this prayer to justify the murders they have committed:
The Boondock Saints Prayer – Everything You Need to Know

JMO, MOO

TYSM. That's why I haven't watched this movie yet. I'm not one to be attracted to violence of any kind and can hardly bear hearing a gunshot on MSM, due to very personal reasons. Thank you. I will try to watch it if it helps understanding these awful killings.

TYSM. That's why I haven't watched this movie yet. I'm not one to be attracted to violence of any kind and can hardly bear hearing a gunshot on MSM, due to very personal reasons. Thank you. I will try to watch it if it helps understanding these awful killings.
I think if you just look at the links I posted, there is no reason to watch the entire movie.

Not my cup of tea either.

MOO

Wow! Thanks! I only watched it once because it seemed heavily slanted in favor of the alleged killers. But that is important information that Wagners were very upset that Hanna moved back home after tiring of Jake Wagner's violent behavior against her. Apparently, Wagners didn't think there was anything wrong with domestic violence, but feared it would cause them to lose access to their grandchild. I can see where AW would consider a family massacre to right that "wrong". The Wagners definitely lived by their own rules.
Well considering it was also GW4's ex sister-in-law stating that there was bad blood, it kinda lends credence to it. I'd call her an insider. GW4 was married to her sister, his son was her nephew, so I'm sure she probably a lot of the family scuttlebutt. She sounded like she knew and liked HR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413