OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #56

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnny, just my opinion, but I'm not convinced GWIV's DNA wasn't found at any of the crime scenes. AC just stated in court that the State did not intend to use DNA against him. JMO since I don't have the link to the hearing.
It seems they have fingerprints in a vehicle they tested against his. It that vehicle has tested for any victim's blood, that's a big thing.

What evidence do you Sluthers think that made the BCI think that the Boondocks Saints Movie clip was related to the Rhodens murders, (IMO) I think that the killers put coins on the victims eyes, and after finding the video clip it would relate to the movie, that would be something a stupid ex boyfriend would do or a gamer turned into a mass murder,
When the evidence comes out I really think we are going to hear and see some strange the killers did, JMO
Former Ohio AG and now Governor Dewine did say the case had some bizarre aspects.

Edit: my main reason for posting ....

In the pics at the Daily Mail article, doesn't it look like both Jake and Billy are carrying two cell phones in the pockets?

Looks like a Ma Barker public relations campaign in the comments at the Daily Mail article.

Surprised to find Netflix doesn't have Boondock Saints, but I don't know much about Netflix, used it once or twice for documentaries. Anyone know where to find it?

In the pics at the Daily Mail article, doesn't it look like both Jake and Billy are carrying two cell phones in the pockets?

Looks like a Ma Barker public relations campaign in the comments at the Daily Mail article.

Surprised to find Netflix doesn't have Boondock Saints, but I don't know much about Netflix, used it once or twice for documentaries. Anyone know where to find it?

I have a ROKU TV and that movie is available free on three cable networks. Pluto is one. I did a search and it pops up on many channels but only three are free on my TV...

Try u tube

The Boondocks Saints Movie is about two brothers going around killing bad people in the name of god, they are justified in the eyes of god in the movie for killing Russia Mob, the Wagners really think that they was justified for killing the Rhodens/Gilley in the eyes of the lord, The religion that the Wagners practice is Old Testament, FW Quote’s some of it on camera, Billy Wagner lives some kind of Viking life because he has a lot of the tattoo on him, in the movie when the two brothers killed someone they would place coins over the victims eyes:
The Boondocks Saints:
The brothers also place coins on the eyes of those they kill. Historically this practice goes back to the Romans and Greeks. The money would be needed by the soul to "pay a ferryman charged to take them across the River Sty into the afterlife." The use of rituals serves several purposes for director

why did the boondocks saints place coins on eyes - بحث Google

The Boondocks Saints Movie is about two brothers going around killing bad people in the name of god, they are justified in the eyes of god in the movie for killing Russia Mob, the Wagners really think that they was justified for killing the Rhodens/Gilley in the eyes of the lord, The religion that the Wagners practice is Old Testament, FW Quote’s some of it on camera, Billy Wagner lives some kind of Viking life because he has a lot of the tattoo on him, in the movie when the two brothers killed someone they would place coins over the victims eyes:
The Boondocks Saints:
The brothers also place coins on the eyes of those they kill. Historically this practice goes back to the Romans and Greeks. The money would be needed by the soul to "pay a ferryman charged to take them across the River Sty into the afterlife." The use of rituals serves several purposes for director

why did the boondocks saints place coins on eyes - بحث Google

We had some discussion about this when Billy's various tattoos were revealed during his first hearing in KY. Some of them were related to that Viking and Celtic mythology and symbolism, which today seems to be co-opted by a lot of newer white supremacy groups.

Man appears in court showing off white supremacy tattoos after arrest for his role in 2016 murder | Daily Mail Online

JMO a lot of this (Boondock Saints, Norse symbols, etc.) is a justification for being a violent white supremacist. Some of it also comes from prison culture. People in Europe who actually are descendants of Vikings don't like the co-opting of their history by these creeps and disavow these radical U.S. hate groups.

MOO

I have a ROKU TV and that movie is available free on three cable networks. Pluto is one. I did a search and it pops up on many channels but only three are free on my TV...

Looks like my tv updated itself and now I only have Pluto-TV (with no search function), not Pluto as it had when I bought it.

Last time I looked at yootoob they just had clips, but I'll look again. If it's on Pluto they must have the rights to it, I'll see if I can get the correct Pluto.

I just want to watch it from start to finish, then see what I think.

Looks like my tv updated itself and now I only have Pluto-TV (with no search function), not Pluto as it had when I bought it.

Last time I looked at yootoob they just had clips, but I'll look again. If it's on Pluto they must have the rights to it, I'll see if I can get the correct Pluto.

I just want to watch it from start to finish, then see what I think.

I use an Amazon firestick, it’s available for free to stream if you have Prime. It’s also available for free on Tubi.

I think I watched it on Amazon Prime or Hulu.

I haven't watched the entire movie either, just a few YT clips! Apparently it's pretty gory, not my kind of movie. I have relied on the thoughts and interpretations of other members here that did watch the movie.

I'll attach a couple of links that give you the gist of the movie and it's themes so that you won't need to watch the whole movie (if you don't want to). I'm sure you are familiar with what Billy's tattoo looks like and it's positioning on his hand.

In my eyes it has something to do with the killings just about as much as Catcher in the Rye made Mark David Chapman kill John Lennon. I think blaming entertainment for violence is taking the focus off the real issue...There is something wrong with the people committing the crimes. I read the book and I've watched the movie...I did not break into someones house and kill a whole family nor did I go out and shoot a star. For me(and this is my own opinion) it's like saying Harry Potter should be banned because it's devil worship.

In my eyes it has something to do with the killings just about as much as Catcher in the Rye made Mark David Chapman kill John Lennon. I think blaming entertainment for violence is taking the focus off the real issue...There is something wrong with the people committing the crimes. I read the book and I've watched the movie...I did not break into someones house and kill a whole family nor did I go out and shoot a star. For me(and this is my own opinion) it's like saying Harry Potter should be banned because it's devil worship.

I watched the movie also and was disappointed trying find how it may have influenced the Ws.. Possibility the part about supposedly being religious and being able to use that to condone murder. I don’t know how religious they were with having a St. Granny.

Unfortunately there are many people that would agree with your comment on Harry Potter...

Some posts have been removed as there seems to be some confusion about "Comments" by the general public under any MSM article.

Comments are NOT allowed for discussion, however ... members may give a hint to a comment by saying, for example "comment by XYZ at X 0'clock on Sunday is interesting". No actual discussion of the comment itself is allowed.

The reason for this policy is that anyone can present themselves as anybody on the internet and say whatever, but WS has no way of verifying if the source is in fact who they claim to be.

Hope that clarifies.

I watched the movie also and was disappointed trying find how it may have influenced the Ws.. Possibility the part about supposedly being religious and being able to use that to condone murder. I don’t know how religious they were with having a St. Granny.

Unfortunately there are many people that would agree with your comment on Harry Potter...

I do not believe Harry Potter is Devil Worship just to clarify

Question is there proof that JW started monitoring social media and phones as early as 2014?

I do not believe Harry Potter is Devil Worship just to clarify

Question is there proof that JW started monitoring social media and phones as early as 2014?

BBM

In all of the W4's Indictments, it is alleged that at least one of the W4 was monitoring "someone's" communications dating back to 2014.

We don't know which one(s) of the W4. We also do not know who's communications they were monitoring.

MOO

Last edited:
Finished the movie, and can see why it will be a cult classic, same genre as Pulp Fiction. Easy to see why some find it distasteful, and easy to see where comedy is written into the script.

Should've taken notes, noticed some things that could be part of evidence, and other things that mesh with the case itself, purely by accident (unless somehow it was used by the killers in this case).

One of the first several scenes in the movie, the FBI investigator says, "This is no gangland killing, this is personal."

One of the last lines in the movie, by one of the "saints". - "How far are we going to take this, Dad?"

If I get a chance I'll watch again and take notes.

Anyone notice anything about this picture?

eb22ecc1-8b23-4fbb-af98-f66eb01b86be_1.2da11102225055d660798908e0609e14.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member