OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #56

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO...When the State of Ohio asked the Public for any info regarding the W4 especially in cars, guns and ammunition it was because The State of Ohio needed information from the public so I don't think anyone was playing the Wagner's.

I THINK that the State of Ohio only learned about the car/SUV with possible blood evidence after their public request for info.

The W4 probably felt MORE pressured than they had in the previous 13 months or so since they had stalked and murdered 8 people in their homes in 4 locations.

jmo

JMO...When the State of Ohio asked the Public for any info regarding the W4 especially in cars, guns and ammunition it was because The State of Ohio needed information from the public so I don't think anyone was playing the Wagner's.

I THINK that the State of Ohio only learned about the car/SUV with possible blood evidence after their public request for info.

The W4 probably felt MORE pressured than they had in the previous 13 months or so since they had stalked and murdered 8 people in their homes in 4 locations.

jmo

I can't forget about the request for video about the 2nd-3rd week of the investigation. LE said, we have video and are requesting anyone with anything to come forward. Later they announced they did acquire video from that request.

Very good chance the Ws are on video sneaking about.

Another happenstance from the movie-

At one crime scene, the FBI investigator asks the police dept flunky - "How many bodies?!!"

PD flunky - "Eight! I told you!"

FBI man walks behind a desk - "No, nine!"

The shoes are more of a mystery, he said. They could have been a pair of cheap shoes used once and thrown away after the crime.

The indictments also say the killers closely monitored the victims, their habits and sleeping routines, sleeping locations, social media accounts, layout of their homes and surveillance devices, and pets on the property.

“It has always been suspicious to me and other investigators about the ability of the killers to enter without disruptive detection by the occupants, thus eliminating a confrontation,” Baker said. “It smacked of significant familiarity with the locations, habits and coordination needed to get in and out.”

If the Wagners were frequent visitors to the Rhoden homes, that would also diminish the significance of trace fingerprints or DNA evidence at the scene, Baker said.

In addition to capital murder, the four members of the Wagner family are each accused of forging a set of custody documents 19 days before the murders. The documents are not on record in Pike County Juvenile Court and prosecutors have revealed little else about them.

Pike County Sheriff Charles Reader said the accused were meticulous in their planning, but made mistakes.

“They did this quickly, coldly, calmly and very carefully. But not carefully enough,” he said. “They left traces, they left a trail. The parts to build a silencer, the forged documents, the cameras, cellphones, all that they tampered with.

“And the lies, all the lies they told us.”
Snipped and BBM

“It has always been suspicious to me and other investigators about the ability of the killers to enter without disruptive detection by the occupants, thus eliminating a confrontation,” Baker said

CRSR detected them but not quickly enough and was overpowered. CRJR also had time to try and hide himself. At least those two were awake before killers shot them.

I wonder if it was JW who go into DR's. He'd be the only one who her dogs would probably know best. Do you think he really did help HR put a crib together for the new baby or is that just a story to explain his DNA if found?

There are quite a number of attorneys in this case. Which attorney are you referring to that drew up a custody agreement?

As of July 2017, attorney John Kearson Clark was the legal spokesman for the W4. In his interview with the Daily Mail, he was the one that publicly espoused the innocence of the W4 after they moved to AK.

Pictured, people in laser focus of multiple murder hunt | Daily Mail Online

From RN's case, it appeared an attorney named Bruce Dailey was really the one generating the legal papers.

How this fits in, I have no idea.

Thoughts....
It was never said what his name was by Clark, just that HR and JW had drawn up an agreement with an attorney but it was never filed before HR's death. I think it was all baloney and empty words told to Clark. There's another attorney involved with the RN case isn't there? Are we allowed to talk about him?

Edited by me:
Yes Attorney BD, that's who I mean.

I can't forget about the request for video about the 2nd-3rd week of the investigation. LE said, we have video and are requesting anyone with anything to come forward. Later they announced they did acquire video from that request.

Very good chance the Ws are on video sneaking about.

Another happenstance from the movie-

At one crime scene, the FBI investigator asks the police dept flunky - "How many bodies?!!"

PD flunky - "Eight! I told you!"

FBI man walks behind a desk - "No, nine!"
Where can I find the link where someone said there are 9 victims the Wagners murder??????

11-44b176848e.jpg

JMO
The BCI was monitory the Wagners the same time the Wagners was monitoring the Rhodens/Manleys computer systems in the months of January, February, March, April to May 9th, JMO

CC
Your are correct in all that you have stated in this post, you did a really good job, Do you think that Billy was giving information to LE about his associates instead of Chris Sr being some kind of bad person that he was made out to be, If you go back and watch the old news reporters interviews everyone they ask about the Rhodens being corrupted, no one never knew anything about the Rhodens had marijuana growing/dealing, Remember what pastor Phil said when he was asked the question about if the Rhodens dealt marijuana, He said they didn’t have new cars or nice homes, Pastor Phil said the Rhodens where hard working family, BUT guess who had new trucks, new 4 Wheelers new guns just anything they wanted, Tell ME how a man on SSI with his wife that doesn’t work and on food stamps , 2 sons that doesn’t have full time jobs, that haves so much, JMO Billy Wagner was turning all the local bad people in that he new that was into no good to save his family from going to jail, JMO
Johnny that is a very good point and I had not given much consideration. The Rhoden family is the one that had full-time jobs and modest lives, whereas the Wagoner's had a large farm house, new vehicles, and expensive toys yet they did not have the employment history to cover that lifestyle.

Wow. Out of 37 total inmates currently listed under Pike County, there is 1 attempted murder, 2 murders, and 4 aggravated murders (latter 4 Wagners). And I don't even know how many unsolved murders and/ or missing persons there are. JEEZ

What Do you Sluthers think The Wagners are doing all day every day and how Angela is coping with the no contact rule??????
GW4 looks like some kind of caged animal every time he shows up for court, JMO and for Billy he is getting fat!
Jake looks like he is loving it in jail, JMO

What Do you Sluthers think The Wagners are doing all day every day and how Angela is coping with the no contact rule??????
GW4 looks like some kind of caged animal every time he shows up for court, JMO and for Billy he is getting fat!
Jake is a pretty boy. He is probably getting some action.

This is JMO only:

There isn't a single one of the W4 that have given a 2nd thought to the victims or their families.
They are not thinking about the lives that they stole, the lives that they have ruined and what they stole from those babies.
They don't feel bad/ashamed/remorseful when they look at Ms G or the families.

No ONE should ever think that they will ever feel remorse if they are found guilty and sentenced to 20-30 years or LWOP.

They only care about themselves.

We
Wow. Out of 37 total inmates currently listed under Pike County, there is 1 attempted murder, 2 murders, and 4 aggravated murders (latter 4 Wagners). And I don't even know how many unsolved murders and/ or missing persons there are. JEEZ

Well, sounds like the new sheriff needs to get busy and solve those.

This is Just MO only. Just wish we knew exactly when JW picked up SW. I do think JW was telling the truth when he slipped and said, "reckon (we) missed it by hours." I believe HR might have been home alone when JW came and took SW by force. HR then called her mother at work crying which in turned caused her Mom to cry. Hours later the killing starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413