OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pike county ohio LE is known for being one of the most corrupt agencies in the entire country. They are highly corrupt

Reader wasn’t even guarding the evidence when they took it to preserve it. News media called him out on it. Anyone could have gone there and anyone could have gone on the Wagner’s property to frame them.

Yes they was talking about revenge but I think that’s if they was found guilty or being charged.

Fredericka was very worried for her son billy that’s why she bought him vest after murders.

IMO this was some kind of professional hit, either by LE or by someone else idk

Hi, Are you a Wagner family member? Have you followed this case since it happened? Just trying to figure out where your opinions come from. Thanks.

Pike county ohio LE is known for being one of the most corrupt agencies in the entire country. They are highly corrupt

Reader wasn’t even guarding the evidence when they took it to preserve it. News media called him out on it. Anyone could have gone there and anyone could have gone on the Wagner’s property to frame them.

Yes they was talking about revenge but I think that’s if they was found guilty or being charged.

Fredericka was very worried for her son billy that’s why she bought him vest after murders.

BBM

Amateurish - unprofessional - Crime scene #1 (Chris Sr's) is disorganized with too many mistakes. Hit men don't even shoot that way. Just my opinion only.

Last edited:

So some else bought shoes just like the ones AW bought and wore them to commit these murders?

WAGNER, EDWARD JACOB

JURY TRIAL SCHEDULED

08/30/2021 08:30 AM JURY TRIAL DEERING, RANDY D

01/07/2021 """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" Judge: DEERING, RANDY D Event: JURY TRIAL Date: 08/30/2021 Time: 08:30 AM

Last edited:
So some else bought shoes just like the ones AW bought and wore them to commit these murders?
Right! Someone just happened to be in the same Walmart, same day, same time and seen her buying the shoes and said, hey let’s buy some just like them and go murder the Rhoden family and Ms. Gilley! Did they ask Angela, hey what size shoes are you buying so we can get it right!

Right! Someone just happened to be in the same Walmart, same day, same time and seen her buying the shoes and said, hey let’s buy some just like them and go murder the Rhoden family and Ms. Gilley! Did they ask Angela, hey what size shoes are you buying so we can get it right!

I think the 2 pairs of boots Angela bought in sizes 10.5 and 11 are:

Reeboks Mens Rapid Response and Tactical Research Kiowa Boot - Sage Green.

These, and 2 pairs of women's boots, are the only boots/shoes that I see listed under Boot Tread Research. At least from this specific Discovery.
upload_2021-1-7_20-39-33.png

Last edited:
WAGNER, EDWARD JACOB

JURY TRIAL SCHEDULED

08/30/2021 08:30 AM JURY TRIAL DEERING, RANDY D

01/07/2021 """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" Judge: DEERING, RANDY D Event: JURY TRIAL Date: 08/30/2021 Time: 08:30 AM

That's a long wait. Darn it. Does justice always move this slow? Tax payers are housing and feeding these low lifes.

That's a long wait. Darn it. Does justice always move this slow? Tax payers are housing and feeding these low lifes.

Yah, disappointing. Sour grapes. Commit your crimes in Pike County then do not waive your right to a speedy trial so you can get your case dismissed. This has happened alot in Pike County with Junk. Billy had a past case dismissed because of it and it benefited FW.

Cool - a day before my birthday!! :D

Ha! :eek: Don't put all your candles on!

Guess who has a birthday today?

I got a question for you 9'er.

When a trial is scheduled to start on such and such a date does that mean it's the first day to start questioning and choose jurors? Or does it mean that the jury has already been selected and the actual trial is going to start with the prosecution's and defense's opening statements?

Last edited:

When a trial is scheduled to start on such and such a date does that mean it's the first day to start questioning and choose jurors? Or does it mean that the jury has already been selected and the actual trial is going to start with the prosecution's and defense's opening statements?

That looks like what my cake will look like!! :eek: 74 candles!

Well - some court sites list the trial date & start with jury selection. Other sites actually say "Jury Selection" and when the actually trial will start. So I'm guessing jury selection will start on 8/30/21 for Jake - unless it is posted otherwise on the court site.

Go peek at how many different agencies have helped out on this case. It’s vast. No professional hit nor a coverup.

That's when it will be delayed, for a change of venue. This trial will not happen in 2021 in Pike County. Billy or George might happen in Pike county but AW and JW will not. All my Opinion.

That's when it will be delayed, for a change of venue. This trial will not happen in 2021 in Pike County. Billy or George might happen in Pike county but AW and JW will not. All my Opinion.

I think Jake's trial will be in Pike County because his attorneys did not file a change of venue motion. I believe that they would have filed this motion by now if they thought he couldn't get a fair trial in Pike County.

George's and Billy's attorneys also have not filed a change of venue motion.

Before it was continued/postponed George was scheduled to go to trial on September 4th 2019, and there was never any mention of moving his trial out of Pike County.

Angela's attorneys did file a change of venue motion just one month after her arrest:

12/14/2018 Motion 19
DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR A CHANGE OF VENUE FILED

Pike County murders: Mother’s attorney asks court for new venue, to drop death penalty

Attorneys for Angela Wagner, 48, asked the court to consider moving the case outside Pike County Common Pleas Court to ensure she receives “a fair trial before a jury untainted by pre-trial publicity.”

Wagner’s attorney, Robert Krapenc, said he filed the motion “out of an abundance of caution.”

“My opinion of the process is that I filed a motion so I could preserve the right at a later date,” Krapenc said. “I would probably ask the judge not to rule on that motion until we try to find a jury in Pike County.”

Last edited:
Go peek at how many different agencies have helped out on this case. It’s vast. No professional hit nor a coverup.

How big was the Pike County murders investigation?

More than four dozen law enforcement agencies helped investigators. Several dozen state, local and federal agencies assisted in the investigation. They include:

• Adams County Sheriff's Office
• Buckeye State Sheriffs' Association
• Butler County Sheriff's Office
• Chillicothe Police Department
• Clark County Prosecutor's Office
• Columbus Division of Police
• Delaware County Sheriff's Office
• Franklin County Prosecutor's Office
• Franklin County Sheriff's Office
• Hamilton County Prosecutor's Office
• Ohio Air National Guard
• Ohio Crisis Response Team
• Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction
• Ohio Department of Taxation
• Ohio Organized Crime Investigations Commission
• Ohio State Highway Patrol
• Pickaway County Sheriff's Office
• Piketon Police Department
• Portsmouth Police Department
• Ross County Sheriff's Office
• Scioto County Prosecutor's Office
• Scioto County Sheriff's Office
• U.S. 23 Major Crimes Task Force
• Warren County Prosecutor's Office
• Warren County Sheriff's Office
• Waverly Police Department
• Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
• Customs and Border Patrol
• Drug Enforcement Agency
Federal Bureau of Investigation
• Homeland Security Investigations
• U.S. Attorney's Office for the Southern District of Ohio
• U.S. Postal Inspection Service
:eek:

Right now well it could go either way. What if they was set up all that stuff someone to and throw the evidence in their well and bury bullets in their yard . Idk if I could vote guilty

@Sleuthinsleuther

If your not a troll just playing games and stirring the pot - but are serious and want to have a serious conversation about this - let me know. Otherwise, I am just wasting my time on it.

Why it matters

HANNAH GILLEY AND HER MOM:

https://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/b1...-63894596-n.jpg?width=534&height=401&fit=crop

This is why

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members