OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #74

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why she allowed GW custody of her son after AW threatened to get a gun to her, surely if she told the courts GW would have been the one getting supervised visits,

that said GW was given sole custody of his son by Tabitha and from then on AW was never going to voluntarily give him back

Yes! I understand that AC is slowly buiding her case, but it's moving at a snail's pace. I had no idea the prosecution considered Tabitha's testimony was so crucial to the case.
I think part of it is she had first hand understanding of how they operated and she's shared some of that. She also has the FB messages with Hannah and since we don't have her text message content because they took her phone, we at least have these messages to show some of this stuff that otherwise might not get into evidence!

I don't understand why she allowed GW custody of her son after AW threatened to get a gun to her, surely if she told the courts GW would have been the one getting supervised visits,

that said GW was given sole custody of his son by Tabitha and from then on AW was never going to voluntarily give him back
I think because of the family dynamic, she probably felt she couldn't win. She was young, naive, no money, no home. She was intimidated by them.

I don't think we've seen the extent of what she went through. She was afraid for her life, but not for her son. She was the problem (in Angela's mind) not her son.

Now that was see what happened to Hannah's entire family over Sophia, it's very clear why Tabitha didn't fight them. It's easy to see outside in and say why didn't she do this or that, but she was afraid and had been controlled and she was able to get out. I think she knew, maybe gut feeling, maybe something else, but she knew they were crazy. She was afraid.

I think it was per AW and G3, but G4 didn't stand up to them.
This is the kind of incremental fact that begins to build the conspiracy---that Angela was the leader and G4 went along. Taking the baby away from his (the baby's) parents, making the wife leave the marital bedroom to make way for the husband's mother to "scratch his back," dictating who got to play with the child---that's cult-level control, David Koresh, Jim Jones level stuff.

I don't think we've seen the extent of what she went through. She was afraid for her life, but not for her son. She was the problem (in Angela's mind) not her son.

Now that was see what happened to Hannah's entire family over Sophia, it's very clear why Tabitha didn't fight them. It's easy to see outside in and say why didn't she do this or that, but she was afraid and had been controlled and she was able to get out. I think she knew, maybe gut feeling, maybe something else, but she knew they were crazy. She was afraid.
Yes, note the ways the Wagners tried to discredit her using false complaints of domestic violence on her part, waving a gun around, having drugs in her car--and the way Angela drugged TC's daughter. Her family did not live in the immediate area and was clearly not as influential. Note how SHE ends up with a domestic violence charge the night she fled for her life. These people were diabolical in the ways that they made her appear to be the violent, crazy one. Once she agreed to "supervised visitation," which at her age she had no way to understand, they had her until she was old enough to start fighting back. By that time, the Rhodens were dead and she had to know what could happen to her and her family. Don't discount the fear she must have felt after April 2016, seeing the Wagners running around free and taking off for Alaska.What resources would she have to mount an interstate custody fight?

Just looking at her you see the trauma she's experienced.

I am beyond annoyed that it is highly unlikely we will get to see AW being questioned about all this, even though the media can report what she said we will miss all the courtroom visuals such as does GW look at his mother or AW look at her son,

I can't get over how many 'meetings' they had to have had (all together) to pan out the details of murdering 8 people. Each had assignments and duties. Much info had to be written down... like bedtimes and such to keep track of everyone. Dang... I can't imagine or get over it.

Yes! I understand that AC is slowly buiding her case, but it's moving at a snail's pace. I had no idea the prosecution considered Tabitha's testimony was so crucial to the case. (to spend this much time on her testimony)
Three reasons this seems slow:
1. TC doesn't respond immediately. I'm no trauma expert, but I watch her look up after nearly every question and she seems to be reliving what happened to her. She answers in short phrases and then AC has to draw out the information with 2-3 more questions.
2. AC asks "leading questions" to which the defense objects and the judge sustains. Or the judge stops her and tells her to rephrase.
3. The defense is trying to disrupt this testimony because it makes George4 look very very bad and very much part of a "kitchen table" conspiracy cult.

If these jurors don't know about the case, my guess is they are gobsmacked by what they're hearing. I thought I knew what had gone on but no, nope, nopety nope. This is way worse than I thought it was.

Yes! I understand that AC is slowly buiding her case, but it's moving at a snail's pace. I had no idea the prosecution considered Tabitha's testimony was so crucial to the case. (to spend this much time on her testimony)

Just thinking the same thing, need to pick up the pace.

I can't get over how many 'meetings' they had to have had (all together) to pan out the details of murdering 8 people. Each had assignments and duties. Much info had to be written down... like bedtimes and such to keep track of everyone. Dang... I can't imagine or get over it.
BW was not there at the home, from state opening the only time all 4 Wagner phones were together was on the night of murders, so BW must have discussed it over the phone as he was living on the Flying W at this time,

I think because of the family dynamic, she probably felt she couldn't win. She was young, naive, no money, no home. She was intimidated by them.
Agree. It's probably the same way Wagners intimidated a lot of people in the area. Wagners had access to money and influence to hire lawyers and get court rulings in their favor. In this case, they preyed on vulnerable young women who didn't have the financial resources to hire a good attorney.

Somehow, Wagners had the name, hence the ability to get rulings in their favor or avoid having charges filed against them.

Late back so I'll listen to todays events later and in the morning. I see Court On a break, or is it lunch. Hope there been good info let out. Lead me to the tweets lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413