OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #74

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe TC is on meds and she needs some urging to get her thoughts together, MOO.
I don't know how anyone lives through that and doesn't need meds. It's so horrific and I'm sure for some of the time she thought it was normal. Then when she realized it isn't normal, she was stuck because of her son. We see what leaving did for Hannah. I can't imagine the trauma all these people close to this case experienced.

The Wagner's made TC look bad, trying to get her arrested, accusing her of poisoning them, and probably the baby too. Imo, the judge bought it hook line and sinker. TC didn't have a chance to get custody. She was terrified of the Wagner's. It was 4 against 1. Moo.

JMO, but Family Court needs some reform in Pike County and probably some other rural counties. These moms shouldn't be losing custody of their children just because they can't afford an attorney. Same problem with not reporting Domestic Violence - no money for a lawyer.

Maybe this case will help highlight these problems and motivate the powers that be to reform the system to accommodate working class women.

Last edited:
JMO, but Family Court needs some reform in Pike County and probably some other rural counties. These moms shouldn't be losing custody of their children just because they can't afford an attorney. Same problem with not reporting Domestic Violence - no money for a lawyer.

Maybe this case will help highlight these problems and motivate the powers that be to reform the system to accommodate working class women.
I agree!

Imo. I think TC is well spoken and doing a good job. I don't see her being medicated. What I do see is someone who doesn't know how to read out loud. Most people do not know how to read out loud. It takes practice and most people do not have a reason to do that.

There is limited resources in southern Ohio. Also, there is resistance to involving the government in your personal affairs.

There aren't limited resources in Ohio, though. Agree about resistance to involving government in your personal affairs, but that wouldn't necessarily apply if its just the government giving low income women financial access to the court system to keep custody of their children when lack of money is a barrier.

Just thinking. According to JW- The original plan was for GW to make the first shots. I think he did but JW says he waited too long so JW took over. I think maybe this is just trying to lessen GW's involvement and he really did fire the rifle. Even if he didn't the plan was for him to fire first. So = all for one and one for all.
Gets them off the death penalty and maybe even gets GW a 'lessor' sentence but maybe not true.
If he was there, and he conspired, he gets LWOP. I'm not happy with AW's plea time, but I think they can stack time on her plea.

The condescending defense attorney. I wish he would stop sounding so incredulous. Tabitha is a smart woman.
It's horrible. I hope the jury is cringing as much as we are.

His line of questioning about her living there at 11-12. Suggesting she was lying because she didn't say this. I am sure an 11 or 12 year old doesn't consider that her staying at another house is her living with them. She moved in and he said with a dresser.. she said a plastic 3 drawer storage thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413