OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #74

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't going to go up to Alaska to visit, all paid for by GWIV, "I didn't want to die" Defense just left that line of questions real quick after that!
Oh yes I am sure it was a one way ticket to Alaska and she is right. She wasn't allowed to see him when they lived down the road, so why the sudden come to Alaska and see him bull?

Is it afternoon break? Was the defense done? I had to mute it because I couldn't listen any more. I wonder if AC didn't object as much because she could read the jury and see they weren't buying this line of crap the defense was throwing? If the questions stand then on redirect she can ask more and get better answers.

What is the defense's strategy in cross-examining Tabitha? I don't understand how he could be scoring points for George. Is he trying to make Tabitha look bad? I wonder what the jury is thinking.
I am sure they want to make her sound like the crazy one and downplay the incident where she was running for her life. Make it seem less like she was afraid of them and more like she was having an episode and they were just trying to help her and keep Bulvine safe.

If they can discredit her in that then other things might be questionable.

The good thing is though the conversations from FB are entered into evidence and we have Hannah's words there and we don't have much of her words because her phone was taken and the content of the texts she sent isn't known because of that. I think any way the prosecution can get Hannah's own words in is good.

well, he is a much better attorney than I thought, he completely changed the image of her from almost 2 days of state direct testimony,
It went from they would not let my family visit especially my mum to she enabled a man who she continued to live with to abuse me and my 5 sisters,

he elicited testimony about the times she was unfaithful both pre and post her marriage, she voluntarily gave up custody and was aware visitation was to be supervised at GW home, he obviously was not going to let his son go near her home or her parents,

What is the defense's strategy in cross-examining Tabitha ? I don't understand how he could be scoring points for George. Is he trying to make Tabitha look bad? I wonder what the jury is thinking.

If they're like me, they feel sad for T that she had no one to turn to. None of this is making GW4 look good (rather, innocent of his charges though) At All.

What is the defense's strategy in cross-examining Tabitha ? I don't understand how he could be scoring points for George. Is he trying to make Tabitha look bad? I wonder what the jury is thinking.
Yes he's trying rehabilitate the W's. Hearing HR's words right up until the day before she's found murdered will stick like glue to the jury. AJMO

Is it afternoon break? Was the defense done? I had to mute it because I couldn't listen any more. I wonder if AC didn't object as much because she could read the jury and see they weren't buying this line of crap the defense was throwing? If the questions stand then on redirect she can ask more and get better answers.
IMO, AC could see that the defense was doing a good job making the Wagner's look like sickos. And highlighted how TC was a child victim of sexual predators. Who cares about TC's stepdad. The Wagner's we're just as sick. I think the jury is coming out of this thinking , now we know what Hannah went through. Moo

well, he is a much better attorney than I thought, he completely changed the image of her from almost 2 days of state direct testimony,
It went from they would not let my family visit especially my mum to she enabled a man who she continued to live with to abuse me and my 5 sisters,

he elicited testimony about the times she was unfaithful both pre and post her marriage, she voluntarily gave up custody and was aware visitation was to be supervised at GW home, he obviously was not going to let his son go near her home or her parents,
All good points. Yes, he got tough and he did his job. If emotions don't get in the way, the jury will see that too.

I think defense attorney did a good job, he elicited testimony about her behavior that does not paint her in the best light, the Xanax questioning was very good, now the jury can consider that it wasn't AW where her daughter got the drug, all a defense can do is offer alternatives, to give the jury pause for thought,

and she isn't a weak and feeble female she gave GW more than he could handle when she bit and grabbed his nuts to make him let her go, and she is very strong to have survived SA and to have somehow maintained a relationship with her mum who enabled the abuse as she testified to

If they're like me, they feel sad for T that she had no one to turn to. None of this is making GW4 look good (rather, innocent of his charges though) At All.
True. His cross examination of T did make AW look really bad though and perhaps that was his focus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413