OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #77

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he presents his case very confident no ums .

At the Preliminary/Bond Hearing the very first time we heard Canepa, I was shocked at all the "ums" and there was criticism about it on social media.

But she did pretty decent at George's Bond Hearing and with Rita.

Not sure why it keeps happening though. Can be distracting. Definitely a habit. This is a trial. I hope Andrew Wilson does more speaking at this trial.

You can be smart but not articulate.

Last edited:
Angenette Levy
@Angenette5
·
Oct 14
Eveslage says George Wagner IV had block Frankie Rhoden, his ex-wife Tabi Claytor, Hanna May Rhoden and Chris Rhoden, Jr.
@LawCrimeNetwork

Jake Wagner tattoos from his Facebook page.
@LawCrimeNetwork
Angenette Levy
@Angenette5
·
Oct 14
Billy Wagner's tattoo from after the homicides. A scorpion on his right index finger. It had 8 notches on it
@LawCrimeNetwork
OH v. #GeorgeWagnerIV <-- I assume Jake and Angela will testify about these tattoos and the meaning?

Oct 14
Replying to
@Angenette5
George Wagner's tattoo with the skull with an 8 ball in its mouth after the homicides.
@LawCrimeNetwork

Oct 14
Eveslage said they took an interest in Billy, Jake and George getting tattoos a month after the murders. This was discussed among family members in text messages
@LawCrimeNetwork
OH v. #GeorgeWagnerIV

Julia Eveslage said they received victim Facebook info in late 2016, Wagner in 2017. She says it showed Angela Wagner had blocked Frankie and Hanna Rhoden and Hannah Hazel Gilley. Dana Rhoden had blocked Angela Wagner.
@LawCrimeNetwork

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221015-184559.png
    Screenshot_20221015-184559.png
    254.2 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_20221015-184705.png
    Screenshot_20221015-184705.png
    545.6 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot_20221015-184729.png
    Screenshot_20221015-184729.png
    543.4 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_20221015-185103.png
    Screenshot_20221015-185103.png
    470.8 KB · Views: 31
  • Screenshot_20221015-185446.png
    Screenshot_20221015-185446.png
    337.2 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot_20221015-185603.png
    Screenshot_20221015-185603.png
    222.7 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Didn't some posters on here already confirm Jake and Angela opted out of both audio and video? Thought I read that on here.

I can't find it posters, but if true, please post. Thanks.
No one has said that Jake and Angela have opted out. There are rumors about that but no one would know that at this point. And no one has said when they will testify.

Didn't some posters on here already confirm Jake and Angela opted out of both audio and video? Thought I read that on here.

I know i read AW was opting out. It was near the media drama and the reporter getting tossed. I thought the opting out was done the day of testimony. I dont see jw or aw showing their mugs . COWARDS!!!!

I know i read AW was opting out. It was near the media drama and the reporter getting tossed. I thought the opting out was done the day of testimony. I dont see jw or aw showing their mugs . COWARDS!!!!
No one but the good folks at L & C. Think about it, would you want to appear on camera to admit having killed 8 family members? Or would you opt out?

I always assumed that A and J would opt out of video and recording. Because of what we know about them I don't see them as wanting to be transparent for public consumption.

However, their testimony is so important including the death penalty being at stake for them and George and Billy, that I think we will hear tons of tweets and articles about what they say. Alot of what they say. And questions asked of them by the prosecution and the defense.

Also, photos that are put up on the screens.

There were rumors on some site but no one knows if Jake and Angela are opting out. No one has said that. People are making assumptions.

Cool cats
I really hope the folks doing the tweeting are all over it. However, we will never know the non verbals, voice inflections, etc...a huge part of the communications process will be lost in translation. Sad!!!

I'm upset we can't at least hear audio. Upset alot. So I try to hope the reporters get it right.

I want to buy J and A's trial transcripts but hope I wouldn't be forced to buy the entire trial transcripts. Too expensive to buy weeks and weeks of trial transcripts. I don't need transcripts for the entire trial.

Last edited:
I always assumed that A and J would opt out of video and recording. Because of what we know about them I don't see them as wanting to be transparent for public consumption.

However, their testimony is so important including the death penalty being at stake for them and George and Billy, that I think we will hear tons of tweets and articles about what they say. Alot of what they say. And questions asked of them by the prosecution and the defense.

Also, photos that are put up on the screens.
I was dissappointed with the tweets from RN's testimony. She was on the stand for an hour and we had maybe 10-12 tweets with info. We didn't really hear what was asked on cross. I feel like so much info is asked in an hour.

I feel JW and AW should be required to allow audio.

Angenette Levy
@Angenette5
·
Oct 14
Eveslage says George Wagner IV had block Frankie Rhoden, his ex-wife Tabi Claytor, Hanna May Rhoden and Chris Rhoden, Jr.
@LawCrimeNetwork

Jake Wagner tattoos from his Facebook page.
@LawCrimeNetwork
Angenette Levy
@Angenette5
·
Oct 14
Billy Wagner's tattoo from after the homicides. A scorpion on his right index finger. It had 8 notches on it
@LawCrimeNetwork
OH v. #GeorgeWagnerIV <-- I assume Jake and Angela will testify about these tattoos and the meaning?

Oct 14
Replying to
@Angenette5
George Wagner's tattoo with the skull with an 8 ball in its mouth after the homicides.
@LawCrimeNetwork

Oct 14
Eveslage said they took an interest in Billy, Jake and George getting tattoos a month after the murders. This was discussed among family members in text messages
@LawCrimeNetwork
OH v. #GeorgeWagnerIV

Julia Eveslage said they received victim Facebook info in late 2016, Wagner in 2017. She says it showed Angela Wagner had blocked Frankie and Hanna Rhoden and Hannah Hazel Gilley. Dana Rhoden had blocked Angela Wagner.
@LawCrimeNetwork

That was one of the big questions .... When did they get those tattoos? Well now we know for sure.

Are we going to hear from the artist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members