OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #77

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw said the bank called it a hermaphrodite house and they wouldn't loan money on it.

Phone recording just now .... moo

GW4 ranting at AW about BCI digging up the farm when the new owners and people from Facebook and Topix have been walking all over it.

Paranoid about BCI following them on the road, cars with Ohio tags playing cat and mouse on the highway, etc.

State should have just played the whole recording. moo
GWIV was saying people from Facebook and Topix were walking all over Defiance Farm after the W's sold it?

Sounds like S. was really acting out, traumatized. Yeah, giving her a "spanking" probably helped. NOT.

Poor child. I hope she's doing better now.

Murdering her mother, grandparents, uncles, etc. didn't help either. I doubt she was allowed to properly process the death of her mother, grandparents, uncles, etc. What a nightmare.

She was missing her mother.

Oh my goodness I just tuned back in and they are playing a tape of Angela talking about groups on FB.

This group has photos of Sophia they don't know how they got them.

So who is Brenda from a group that was made as a way to document some photos for the kids to see later. That lady told Angela to make a fake Facebook if she wanted to join the group in a name other than Angela's real name. Angela thinks that is weird.

I am laughing at the irony of this. Angela things it's weird?

I thought that one guy made sure he stayed out on the road, but I may not have seen all the videos.

I'm glad I avoided all that. I only saw one FB video where a local was driving around Piketon or somewhere. BCI was issuing press releases denying the searches, etc. Denied they were searching FWF, but the local guy on FB took a video of BCI and SWAT going through an intersection turning onto the road to FWF. News media caught up later and I recall a reporter posting a video to FB where he had video of BCI & SWAT going through gate to FWF.

Otherwise we just posted photos from MSM.

In the tapes being played now, out of jury's presence, the Wagners sound like a bunch of damn fools.
Everyone is against them. The BCI is planting evidence. The BCI is posing at Border Patrol. BCI are following them around Alaska. BCI is poisoning the kids. Tabatha is poisoning them all. Elizabeth Wagner is poisoning them. BCI allowed Tabatha Wagner to be at the border crossing and to see her son.

Judge asks if he can just read a transcript to decide, but defense lawyer wants to play the tapes because tone of voice is important.

Apparently he is going to have them played for him in court on the record.

Judge asks if he can just read a transcript to decide, but defense lawyer wants to play the tapes because tone of voice is important. Apparently he is going to have them played for him in court on the record.

George talking to Angela about someone who can make $800k making and selling jerky in Alaska.

George now talking about interaction with the car they thought was BCI - saying he drove like "Ricky Bobby" and was doing 120 mph to try and catch up with him.

Judge asks why this call was pertinent - Canepa says because defense says George wanted to get away from his family - even though he says his credit and name will be used to rent the house in Alaska (and that he didn't want to leave).

Wilson argues that defendant shouldn't be allowed to get self-serving evidence about planting evidence without taking the stand himself.
https://twitter.com/jamespilcher

Appears to be James' last messages for the day at this time.

Judge asks if he can just read a transcript to decide, but defense lawyer wants to play the tapes because tone of voice is important.

Apparently he is going to have them played for him in court on the record.

Judge asks if he can just read a transcript to decide, but defense lawyer wants to play the tapes because tone of voice is important. Apparently he is going to have them played for him in court on the record.

George talking to Angela about someone who can make $800k making and selling jerky in Alaska.

George now talking about interaction with the car they thought was BCI - saying he drove like "Ricky Bobby" and was doing 120 mph to try and catch up with him.

Judge asks why this call was pertinent - Canepa says because defense says George wanted to get away from his family - even though he says his credit and name will be used to rent the house in Alaska (and that he didn't want to leave).

Wilson argues that defendant shouldn't be allowed to get self-serving evidence about planting evidence without taking the stand himself.
https://twitter.com/jamespilcher
The defense is walking a fine line I think. They want to admit all these calls to show what a good boy George is, but he won't take the stand. They can't admit this to try to paint his story and then not allow him to be cross examined. I can sorta see how this is going to go.

The prosecution wants to show what lead them to continue to pursue the Wagner's. They don't need to play entire conversations to do that. The defense wants to play them to show context and I think to suggest their client is innocent through his own words, but if he isn't going to take the stand then that might be something objectionable? Am I understanding this right?

I'm glad I avoided all that. I only saw one FB video where a local was driving around Piketon or somewhere. BCI was issuing press releases denying the searches, etc. Denied they were searching FWF, but the local guy on FB took a video of BCI and SWAT going through an intersection turning onto the road to FWF. News media caught up later and I recall a reporter posting a video to FB where he had video of BCI & SWAT going through gate to FWF.

Otherwise we just posted photos from MSM.

There was some video on youtube, I wasn't on FB back then, but finally joined so I could use marketplace.

I think I did see the video of BCI rolling into FWF. I posted the Here Comes Santy Claus scene from the Christmas Vacation movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crunchy Riff