OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #80

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jmo he said he did, so we must take his words as he told them on the stand at that moment. Now keep in mind it may change later and at that point we can take him at his word then, as I view the state may have us believe. Jmo
I'm sorry. It gets crazier day by day. The state may want me to believe him, but it is their own photos. :eek:

I saw this in the other Trials thread and it was so disappointing I wanted to share here.

A link to this article was shared today, regarding the now unsealed federal indictment against two Pike Co. Deputies (former)

Allegations of punching a man in-custody and in one of those restraint chairs 11 TIMES and apparently so hard that the deputy broke his hand in the act.

Really makes me think about the ‘STAR’ team IIRC his title who testified for the prosecution just how dangerous it is for “snitches” in prison the other day. Makes me see that in a bit of a different light. If this wasn’t all caught on video, I wonder if the deputies would have ever faced any consequences. Really sad. [Also not excusing what that defendant did or was charged with, no one already handcuffed and restrained in a restraint chair should be pepper sprayed and punched so many times repeatedly….that sounds extremely forceful and not at all reasonable considering he was already restrained. Just MHO]

All interesting arguments.

Does George have an alibi for that night?
No, he doesn't. If he did, we would have heard it by now. Instead we just hear Parker & Nash changing their story -
he was there to protect (fill in the blank) from (fill in the blank) because of (fill in the blank)
he was there, but he didn't shoot anybody
he wasn't at all of the crime scenes, only some
he wasn't there at all
Not a hint of an alibi, no exculpatory evidence, no witnesses to testify George was somewhere else that night
Every Wagner involved in these horrific murders needs a long prison sentence. All of them. None of them should get a pass, just because "he has a child". Many of the victims had children, too. They don't get to see them again, why should George.

3 adult men, three guns. I think George fired the sks and missed, then and only then would have Jake taken the weapon if Jake took the weapon at all.
If George did not play his part in the killings, Then he would have been considered "Less than a Man" by his family. He would have become a liability to them.
That didn't happen cause George did his part.
jmo.

Jmo Jake did have Csr keys, maybe he had a key to both their homes on that ring. F door was apparently to keep the little boy in. Not to keep people out or the window wouldn’t have been open. Maybe the back door was unlocked. Jmo

Jmo Jake did have Csr keys, maybe he had a key to both their homes on that ring. F door was apparently to keep the little boy in. Not to keep people out or the window wouldn’t have been open. Maybe the back door was unlocked. Jmo
Are we sure that the F door had the chain lock engaged? He was able to unlock it if IIRC. If he could unlock it, then it's possible it could be unlocked from the outside.

Are we sure that the F door had the chain lock engaged? He was able to unlock it if IIRC. If he could unlock it, then it's possible it could be unlocked from the outside.
All we know is the chain was on the lock when BJM went the next morning. She testified she had to help (or coach) little B open it.

I believe he did go in the window. JMO

No, he doesn't. If he did, we would have heard it by now. Instead we just hear Parker & Nash changing their story -
he was there to protect (fill in the blank) from (fill in the blank) because of (fill in the blank)
he was there, but he didn't shoot anybody
he wasn't at all of the crime scenes, only some
he wasn't there at all
Not a hint of an alibi, no exculpatory evidence, no witnesses to testify George was somewhere else that night
Every Wagner involved in these horrific murders needs a long prison sentence. All of them. None of them should get a pass, just because "he has a child". Many of the victims had children, too. They don't get to see them again, why should George.
I don't think GW4 would have missed and JW took over. I agree though, if he went, if he played a roll in any way, then he deserves what he gets. However, the prosecution has the burden of proof and hopefully, that will come soon.

3 adult men, three guns. I think George fired the sks and missed, then and only then would have Jake taken the weapon if Jake took the weapon at all.
If George did not play his part in the killings, Then he would have been considered "Less than a Man" by his family. He would have become a liability to them.
That didn't happen cause George did his part.
jmo.
Yes, George did do his part and got himself a tattoo to remind the others of it too.

In one of the pre trial hearings they said that George had "No intent" of ever killing anyone.

JMO
Apparently George's attorneys have used their prerogative and changed their mind's on his involvement several times during pretrial.

Was he at home watching netflix or was he at the murder scene's - never intending to kill anyone.

That's at best an either/or question.

JMO

All we know is the chain was on the lock when BJM went the next morning. She testified she had to help (or coach) little B open it.

I believe he did go in the window. JMO
Now you mentioned that she did have to coach him on the chain, but I wonder if the door handle was in locked position? Jmo

Apparently George's attorneys have used their prerogative and changed their mind's on his involvement several times during pretrial.

Was he at home watching netflix or was he at the murder scene's - never intending to kill anyone.

JMO
Jmo has his attorneys changed their minds or are they repeating the stories Jake has told?

I saw this in the other Trials thread and it was so disappointing I wanted to share here.

A link to this article was shared today, regarding the now unsealed federal indictment against two Pike Co. Deputies (former)

Allegations of punching a man in-custody and in one of those restraint chairs 11 TIMES and apparently so hard that the deputy broke his hand in the act.

Really makes me think about the ‘STAR’ team IIRC his title who testified for the prosecution just how dangerous it is for “snitches” in prison the other day. Makes me see that in a bit of a different light. If this wasn’t all caught on video, I wonder if the deputies would have ever faced any consequences. Really sad. [Also not excusing what that defendant did or was charged with, no one already handcuffed and restrained in a restraint chair should be pepper sprayed and punched so many times repeatedly….that sounds extremely forceful and not at all reasonable considering he was already restrained. Just MHO]
No, they would not have. It's taken ten years to get one crooked, mean, horrid, abusive, deputy out one county in Western Ky. another in Central had an undercover drug addict working for him and they taped him, doing his dirty deeds,and turned it in to a public site, there's one in Eky who did much the same as the Scioto County deputies a few years back, another Trooper told his deputies to turn off their cams and beat the dog crap out of several people, but oops, got caught by an unknown store cam. He got transferred to another district. Men in incarceration are safer among their own.

No, they would not have. It's taken ten years to get one crooked, mean, horrid, abusive, deputy out one county in Western Ky. another in Central had an undercover drug addict working for him and they taped him, doing his dirty deeds,and turned it in to a public site, there's one in Eky who did much the same as the Scioto County deputies a few years back, another Trooper told his deputies to turn off their cams and beat the dog crap out of several people, but oops, got caught by an unknown store cam. He got transferred to another district. Men in incarceration are safer among their own.
Who is the one in W Ky

JMO
My lack of gun knowledge will show here, but I have to ask...the gun JW said he shot CRs with belonged to his brother, correct? Do you guys buy that he took it from his brother, shot CRs, and handed the gun back to his brother to pick up shells? <modsnip: not an approved source>

Last edited by a moderator:

JMO
But it's because they have JW's proffer. JW has been changing his story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helengably