OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Frankie’s dogs were outside and not in the home, where they would be able to attack an intruder. I’m assuming they knew the dogs at CR1’s because of the long relationship between JW & HMR, as well as the relationship between the two families. AFAIK, there were no dogs present at Dana’s.

Kenny’s dog is the odd one out because he was in a small camper and the dog had to be held back when LE arrived. I suppose the Wags could’ve known KR’s dog as well. I guess it just seems odd the dog wouldn’t alert him of an intruder in the early morning hours, unless of course KR was awake and let them in. I really don’t know. All JMHO.

A while back, someone here suggested that JW or his brother, etc. might visit Kenny's camper during the day while he was at work to make friends with the dog. Bring it some treats, etc. The W's grew up around animals, might know how to befriend guard dogs. Just a thought. It made sense to me.

A while back, someone here suggested that JW or his brother, etc. might visit Kenny's camper during the day while he was at work to make friends with the dog. Bring it some treats, etc. The W's grew up around animals, might know how to befriend guard dogs. Just a thought. It made sense to me.
Ahhh yes, I remember that now. Thank you for reminding me of that. I’d be curious to know where Kenny’s dog, Brownie, was kept during the day while he was at work-the camper or outside? AND since Kenny had security cameras (it’s never confirmed what cameras were taken at what locations) what areas the cameras were set to record around his property.

I live in the area .. my cell phone dont work where i live . I have to go up the road to make a call. most of this area is NO service area... JMO
Does it depend on the carrier? BJM and DS were both able to make cell phone calls to 911 upon discovering the deceased. I’m not being snarky at all, I promise. I know ATT has terrible service in the area. But Verizon seems to work efficiently (most times).

My brothers name was Asakis which is wolf. That's as close as I can come to correct spelling with the English alphabet. Like my name it had to be shortened so non Natives could pronounce it. Everyone called him Asa.

Many tribes have Wolf Clans. The wolf is a symbol of courage, strength, loyalty and hunting success. It is a matter of great pride to be a member of the Wolf Clan.

But I can't see any of the W's knowing anything about what the word means in Tribal language.

JMO

He may just like the tribal art aspect, however, as I said in my former post, the wolf is used in other ideologies. It's a symbol in Pagan, Wiccan, Celtic, and Norse, ideologies just to name a few. Because of some of their tatts, G4 son's name, etc...I'd not see the wolf as being a good symbol on G4's profile. In Norse mythology, the wolf is a symbol of chaos. Odin had two wolves. Odin sacrificed his eye to attain knowledge. I may be reading too much into it and he just like effeminate wolves. :p I like your brother's name.

If you look on Charlie Reader’s Facebook page you will see where he posted a picture of a tattoo of a wolf back in July. And I don’t know how to post the link but maybe another sleuth can. MOO I felt like the picture of the wolf that GW4 posted was a warning of the revenge that would happen if the Wagners were caught and that is why AW made the comment she made.
JMO

Charlie's was posted after GW's . GW's was posted in Oct.4, 2018, and Charlie's was posted just a few days after he arrested them, Nov. 18th, 2018. Maybe like, my wolf is badder than your wolf. :cool:

I don't know. He posted it and she said "Really" and he replied "What you don't like".

It's still on his FB page.
Oh thankx. Yes I went and saw it on his facebook. 2 Cents......I don't see it as any connection to HG and Kenny being shot in their eye. (HG left eye, KR right eye.)

Maybe Angela associated it with the crimes and thus responded with "really" .........It is an odd response.

Odder still, George posted his wolf on his facebook October 4, 2018. Reader posted his wolf on his facebook November 8, 2018.

Last edited:
Does it depend on the carrier? BJM and DS were both able to make cell phone calls to 911 upon discovering the deceased. I’m not being snarky at all, I promise. I know ATT has terrible service in the area. But Verizon seems to work efficiently (most times).

I pay the higher price for Verizon. If I didn't, I'd drop signal all time. I still lose signal in some areas but am able to make a call, just not text or get internet, on my phone. When I get to a high point, or hold it through the sun roof, I can get enough signal to get a text out in some of the more difficult places. I have just wandered around to high spots, with my phone in the air til it sends or receives.

If this was the case wouldn’t he have been seen on vid by Kenny and that would be hard to explain away

For what it's worth, I found the original art for GW4's FB post
Haze
Still makes no sense to me.

Could this be in relation to the online game WOW? I believe that some comments refer to a game. I have another connection to that game but I don't think it can be discussed (or should be discussed possibly). MOO. JMO.

Could this be in relation to the online game WOW? I believe that some comments refer to a game. I have another connection to that game but I don't think it can be discussed (or should be discussed possibly). MOO. JMO.
I'm going to assume GW4 is an avid video/online gamer.
Interesting, he has used other references to video/online games in his real life. Look up his child's name in Urban Dictionary.............
Now you have me curious about WOW. Can you make any vague references?
JMO
Good news is that we have a new topic to beat to death.

Haze

Yeah, the artist alludes to it being a scar, but, who knows what G4 was thinking. Coulda just thought it was pretty, and his mother thought it was "pretty" and he should have a more masculine cover photo. It does look like a female wolf, with a collar. Not something you'd think of a murderer posting as his cover picture...

:mad::confused::eek::(:confused::mad:

IMO the fact that I don’t see many supporters on her side of the courtroom indicates she hasn’t endeared herself to many.
FREDERICKA WAGNER: CHRISTIAN WOMAN OR NARCISSIST....???????

No she hasn't endeared herself to many people in her area. For proof of this check out how badly she takes advantage of the less fortunate who just want a home and a little land for themselves.

Matriarch of Wagner family accused in Pike County massacre spent decades building wealth

Last edited:
Interesting, he has used other references to video/online games in his real life. Look up his child's name in Urban Dictionary.............
JMO

I think G4 was possibly an avid gamer in his life before jail, too. If so, I'd love to know what his fav games are. He seemed to have also been a pretty good hunter.

JMO

JMO that your assumption is correct. I don't understand WOW so I don't want to post or mislead anyone about it until/unless I understand it myself. MOO.

Haze
Excellent linkage Puzzles! ( "linkage" is a real word). The artwork of the white wolf with scar over the eye, is also used as artwork (just under the play symbol) of a Celtic music video called, WOLF BLOOD by Adrian Von Ziegler. The music is really good and I listened to it quite a few times. There is also an essay on the symbolism associated with wolves. I can see a young man (teenage mentality) who has an interest in hunting, outdoors, and Nordic culture...liking this sort of stuff.
(If this a repeat of already posted info...I apologize in advance.)
The Wolf: Art Feature and Symbolism

Last edited:
Haze
Excellent linkage Puzzles! ( "linkage" is a real word).
Oh grrrrr!! I double posted again. The tropical breezes are making me sloooow...
(I should just take responsibility for being a nerd instead of blaming it on the wind, huh?:D)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member