OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Betty P do you have copies of the transcripts? You said "from the transcripts" so I was wondering if they are online or did you have to purchase them?
Thankx
WS member rsd1200 made a transcript of the hearing and posted it here. Suggest you go back a few pages and see if you can find it. We should put a copy in the Media & Timelines section. There's a link to the hearing in the M&T section, so you can listen to it there, as well.

Is it b/c the wolf is seen very differently in your culture, than how G4 seems to see them? I see the wolf differently too. I love them. They are found in many cultures. There are a couple places here in Ky. that take them in, when humans have decided to get a pup, and keep them as pets, only to find they can't handle them, once they become adults. A profile pic of G4 himself should suffice. I wish someone had his passcode so they could take down the one with him and his son. That one is actually the most offensive to me. His child's photo, need not be attached to his mug, for years to come.

BBM
Yes. I cannot find the words to explain it but it seems GW4 sees the wolf as a vicious predator who hunts and kills for pleasure. He should have used a wolverine. They are nasty animals that kill and destroy for pleasure not the wolf.

Same with Charlie Reader. All that business about lying patiently in wait for prey. Suffering in silence. He should have used a lynx or panther if he wanted to convey that impression. Wolves don't lie in wait. They chase down their prey. They don't suffer in silence either.

In my culture wolves are seen as strong and loyal animals with a lot of courage.

JMO

WS member rsd1200 made a transcript of the hearing and posted it here. Suggest you go back a few pages and see if you can find it. We should put a copy in the Media & Timelines section. There's a link to the hearing in the M&T section, so you can listen to it there, as well.

Great information thankx. And thankx rsd1200
for all that work. Yes, a copy in the M&T section would be much easier to find, if you miss it in the thread.

Wonder what that band means to them?

I have a thought, or two, but am unsure as hers is pretty blurry. The pic of G3's, armband is sorta blurry too. Hers is on the forearm, his is on the upper arm. Most folks have some meaning behind their tatts. If I see a particularly interesting one, I'll compliment the wearer, and they'll usually tell you the story behind theirs. Unfortunately, that's not an option here...

Yes the gunshots speak volumes to me. They always have.

1 shot to KR leads my instincts to believe he simply “had to go”
2 shots to HMR leads my instincts to believe the person couldn’t bring themselves to keep firing-ie emotional attachment.
5 shots to both HHG & DR leads my instincts to believe there was extreme anger towards these two.
9 shots to CR1 always lead my instincts to believe he was a moving target along with extreme anger on the shooters behalf.

JMHO
JMO. Was the bullet proof vest wore during this time of hour of murder, maybe blood on vest or maybe the vest was hit or scratched and left evidenced.

Well, Frankie’s dogs were outside and not in the home, where they would be able to attack an intruder. I’m assuming they knew the dogs at CR1’s because of the long relationship between JW & HMR, as well as the relationship between the two families. AFAIK, there were no dogs present at Dana’s.

Kenny’s dog is the odd one out because he was in a small camper and the dog had to be held back when LE arrived. I suppose the Wags could’ve known KR’s dog as well. I guess it just seems odd the dog wouldn’t alert him of an intruder in the early morning hours, unless of course KR was awake and let them in. I really don’t know. All JMHO.

I believe the only one that said the dog had to be restrained was DS. How restrained? Kept out of the way or held back with all possible force to prevent an attack? DS apparently didn't get attacked or had a problem with the dog.

Killing the dogs would have meant more gunshots and more risk of being heard, JMO though. Frankie’s dogs were outside and he had multiple dogs. That would’ve meant multiple repeated gunshots outside in the dark where sound not only travels faster but it’s harder to see if any casings could’ve fell out of a brass catcher. In short, that poses more risk and a greater chance of leaving evidence behind.

I just truly believe that babies and dogs don’t talk so they weren’t a threat to exposing the killers. And I’m thankful that B apparently didn’t see them or interrupt them because he was old enough to talk.

I’m sure anything is possible, but why pick up babies, shoot the babies parents and then place the babies next to and between their parents? Dewine has said the killers were careful at covering their tracks. Picking up babies poses the risk to the killers for DNA transfer. Laying babies back in their parents carnage was a further risk of DNA transfer, fiber transfer, etc. JMHO.

Maybe the picked up the adults and moved them to shoot them,then put them back, so the babies wouldn't get awakened by the noise.

Yes he did. But was he meaning child custody as in meaning the W’s? Or possibly meaning road rage lady child custody thing

I originally thought he meant the lady accused of road rage because she was in an active custody case. But later it makes sense if he was talking about JW and HR.

Have not finished reading past this post yet so I don't know if anyone has replied but did check on what is available in GJ testimony. From the link below it sounds like that the GJ testimony relating to the charge should be made available but not the entire GJ testimony.

Upon request the government must disclose to the defendant, and make available for inspection, copying, or photographing the defendant's recorded testimony before a grand jury relating to the charged offense.

"Rule 16, 1, B, iii - the defendant's recorded testimony before a grand jury relating to the charged offense."

Rule 16. Discovery and Inspection

I believe that site is for a Federal Grand Jury and not necessarily the Ohio State Grand Jury.

If you look at the Farm page, G3 is on there, and he has one tatt on his right arm. A band. RW has a band on her arm too. You can see hers in a YT vid w/a foal.

I
I have a thought, or two, but am unsure as hers is pretty blurry. The pic of G3's, armband is sorta blurry too. Hers is on the forearm, his is on the upper arm. Most folks have some meaning behind their tatts. If I see a particularly interesting one, I'll compliment the wearer, and they'll usually tell you the story behind theirs. Unfortunately, that's not an option here...

Would you go to FWF and ask RW about the tattoo meaning? (I am kidding.)

I have read that an armband tattoo sometimes indicates mourning or the loss of a loved one.

JMO. MOO.

O/T Things are a lot different now than they were 60+ years ago. My grandchildren were allowed to use their Native names when they entered the school system. There are even Tribal schools where they are allowed to use their native language also.

But it lasted well into the 60's and early 70's. Taking our names and giving us white names was just one step in the effort of the Bureau of Indian Affairs to Americanize us. They were also forbidden to use their Native language or to follow traditions or their culture so that much of it was lost.

I saw a documentary called The Great Tribes, I believe, and it was terrible what went on with Native Americans. I have five grand kids that are half Chippewa.

Agreed but I had looked for the custody video from LM for months on end and couldn't find it. They had the video.

I am surprised by the errors by the media in general.

They rushed to try to beat the competition on getting the story out. Everyone involved had errors as to what was going on the first few days.

I am sorry if this has been discussed already OR if I am not allowed to discuss.

A couple of the W's have a criminal history of theft from several stores in a strip mall environment. I can't remember what county or town tho. It was not the Justin boot theft.

Does anyone remember this?

If I am not supposed to discuss then please delete.

JMO. MOO.

I am sorry if this has been discussed already OR if I am not allowed to discuss.

A couple of the W's have a criminal history of theft from several stores in a strip mall environment. I can't remember what county or town tho. It was not the Justin boot theft.

Does anyone remember this?

If I am not supposed to discuss then please delete.

JMO. MOO.
What about it?

There was a video of LM standing in between Sheriff vehicles at the roadblock on UHR the day of or after the murders where he said it could be over custody. Not that video yall have been posting where he is in the church. There is only snippets of it on YT now and that part is cut put. As soon as arrests were made, I thought to myself "ol Leonard had this thing solved in 24 hours". I'm sure he told LE about that if he was mentioning it to the media directly following the killings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joybird99