OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting! I wish there was a way I could tag you into threads when interesting videos pop up.

It's certainly not an exact science (as my poker results over the past couple of weeks can attest) :)

I haven't been certain of that. Is he 1/2 mi from DR's home or CRsr's home?

.5 miles from DR's home, 1.5 miles from CRsr's home.

Edit: If you're on desktop, check out the map in my signature. You're able to track the distances between the markers.

There is a paper trial that leads back 20 years between CRsnr & a local business man/friend. They both registered medical companies & have both used the same business address for other ventures. All male Rhodens killed have a connection with this person. Does this mean anything? possibly, we don't know, everything is speculation, but some family members know something & I hope they have spoken to LE about it. These family members need to stay off SM & stop fighting amongst themselves & help LE bring the person/persons responsible to account. If you put yourself out there in SM the rumours are going to swirl, why do it? Mods if this is against TOS please delete.

First I've heard about family members fighting, they all seem very supportive of each other, but then I haven't been sluething SM as much the last few days

There is a paper trial that leads back 20 years between CRsnr & a local business man/friend. They both registered medical companies & have both used the same business address for other ventures. All male Rhodens killed have a connection with this person. Does this mean anything? possibly, we don't know, everything is speculation, but some family members know something & I hope they have spoken to LE about it. These family members need to stay off SM & stop fighting amongst themselves & help LE bring the person/persons responsible to account. If you put yourself out there in SM the rumours are going to swirl, why do it? Mods if this is against TOS please delete.

Don't trust what you see on SM. People are using family names and pretending to be them. I haven't seen any online family fighting - only loving and supportive posts. The medical company info has been discussed in thread 9 or 8.

And "one tray" does not a commercial grow-op make. JMO

I am not sure of the number of plants that constitutes commercial and not personal use. but having worked at a large greenhouse in NC I can say that some seed trays can hold up to 96 plants that I have seen may be more now. With 200 plants(seedlings) between the 3 locations being found tells me that they had not been planted yet. And as far as I am concerned 200 seedlings that have not come to maturity are worth what seedlings are worth and not what 200 plants are capable of producing. IDK Its like buying a tomato plant and your told because it will produce 25 tomatoes the plant cost $25.00 when in fact it may die before it can produce. jmo idk

http://www.greenhousemegastore.com/category/seed-trays

In all fairness, (I hate fairness) I'd like to point out that if we have a baseline video of DS I know nothing about it. :)
Dammit. Maybe there's one out there....

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

My hinkey meter is going off regarding DS & the money thrown at KR's feet. What if KR had a few thousand dollars on him at the time he was killed & what if DS owed KR $100 or more.Could DS have taken the money & threw what he owed at KR's feet? I don't think DS had anything to do with the killings but his story doesn't make sense.

From my understanding, the person who lives 500 yards away from one of the properties is in the vicinity of the larger Union HIll property. I'm just seeing your message now! Thanks for the heads up :)
According to him he lives "not 500 yards from where they found my uncle". The link was the discovery of KR

If I am not mistaken DS's father is the brother to KR's mother GSR. jmo

In exploring the stolen cars/car parts theory, I've done a bit more digging and came across a couple of things I'd thought I'd share.

One, the cars at 4077 UHR have been a rather recent addition. In looking at Google Earth using the timeline, I found that in May of 2012, while there were some junk cars sitting around, nothing near the extent of what is there now (with the most recent sat image being taken in 2015.). See the two attached images.

View attachment 93875

View attachment 93876

ETA: ...and here is a terraserver image from 8/29/2014. While grainy, it clearly shows that there not nearly the number of vehicles there even as late as 2014.

View attachment 93879

Secondly, 9 months ago in July of 2015, there was an bust of a large crime ring out of Cleveland Ohio called 'Operation Goodfella' which involved salvage yards and stolen car parts. One Carmine "The Bull" Agnello was the leading suspect taken down in these raids. This is of note because Agnello was the ex-husband of the daughter of a fellow named John Gotti. Yes, that John Gotti of the Gambino Family.

http://legacy.wkyc.com/story/news/local/cleveland/2015/07/15/organized-crime-police/30189017/

Probably means nothing, I just found it interesting.

Funny you should say this. I was just thinking similar thoughts last night. There is a book called Mafia Wife by Lynda Milito & Reg Potterton. Lynda's husband Louie was a hit man in the largest mafia family in NYC. He was also involved with the counterfeiting of tags.

He went up the road to call 911. That leads me to believe he couldn't call from there. If he couldn't get a signal of course he'd go up the road. I'm not trying to make it complicated either way. That's my point. There is a million reasons why he should have or should not have. As serious as 8 murdered people are and as crazy as his story looks to us I just highly doubt if his story was that crazy to LE he would not be a free man.
I think he went up to the road because KR didn't have a mailbox so DS had to flag down LE... or am I misremembering?

That's what I think. I think someone else was supposed to be there and he looked in the garage to see if they were there and murdered too.
Remember, HE was supposed to be there. He was supposed to spend the night, get up and "work on cars".

I stumbled on some interesting documents regarding a certain parcel of land. How do I search the deeds history in USA or can someone do that for me? I can't go into detail here but everything in my gut tells me the answers to why are starting to point here.

I stumbled on some interesting documents regarding a certain parcel of land. How do I search the deeds history in USA or can someone do that for me? I can't go into detail here but everything in my gut tells me the answers to why are starting to point here.

Which county is the land in? Pike Co.? If so, you should be able to look up at the deed history/transfers on the Pike County Auditors website.

Here's the property/land search page for the Pike Co. Auditor. http://www.realestate.pike-co.org/re/re-search.php

Ehat companies are tegistered under CR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member