OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of Hillbilly's I read this a few days back, what do you think? TIA

A Pike County resident who said she’s familiar with the Rhoden family said April 28 that growing pot is a way of life in the county, so she’s not surprised that marijuana grow operations were found at three of the crime scenes.

“There’s little jobs down there. Everybody has to survive some way. This is how they survive,” said the resident, who asked not to be identified because she fears for her life.

She said the discovery of the grow operations has created a misconception of who the victims were.

The woman added that she doesn’t believe Mexican drug cartels are responsible for the killings, as some believe. Instead, she believes the killings are the result of a common practice in the area known as “hillbilly justice” in which people take the law into their own hands as opposed to calling the police.

http://www.whio.com/news/news/ohio-shooting-latest-on-pike-county-murders/nrG7Q/

It's true. I've been saying this all along despite people thinking their lifestyle is so crazy, it's not. It's country life. That's how we roll.

Talking about Hillbilly Justice reminded me of this.

Is anyone in the area familiar with the term " Creek Justice"?
I saw the term used somewhere in reference to
what happened here or what will happen as a result.
Don't remember where I saw it.

I wonder if police have checked on flights to California on day of killing...Maybe a suspect from California didn't drive to Ohio..just a thought.

So I have a few questions? I don't want to see media links because I'm pretty sure I've read them all.

#1 Who's animals that BJM fed every morning, were they hers? Does anyone know this?
#2 What's so weird about her going there every morning IF someone was paying her to do this? Again, read this on here and have to ask because someone thought it was weird.
#3 Does anyone know where exactly KR was going to work on cars or where he was going that morning?
#4 Did anyone ever think that KR was busy working on cars and that's why it took DS so long to go look on him and find him, maybe he thought he was working at another location?
#5 Animals do weird things, I have three dogs and if you gave them treats they would leave you the hell alone but still bark, has it ever been CONFIRMED that any of these so called brutal dogs were actually gone? I thought we seen dogs chained up in police videos?

1) not known - reports have been vague (meaning open to interpretation - up for speculation)

His youngest, Bobby Jo Manley, found her sister dead when she went to feed the family’s dogs and chickens around 7 a.m. http://www.chillicothegazette.com/s...enge-hearts-pike-county-family-says/83525104/

2) Different people find different things odd. I personally do not find it odd that she was tasked with feeding animals. Maybe she got fresh eggs, maybe some of the animals were hers. :idontknow: but some DO find it odd and that is fine.

3) and 4) Not certain but cousin Donald Stone's statements seem to imply that work happened on vehicles at the property that Kenny was staying on. And that he was concerned when nobody had heard from him and went to that property expecting to find Kenny working on cars.

“When I didn’t hear from him I went to the camper and it was unlocked and his truck was outside and I felt there must have been something wrong.

“It was the afternoon and he would normally be out working on cars at 5.30 am.” http://www.ijreview.com/2016/04/593...-had-something-disturbing-strewn-at-his-feet/

5) I agree, animals are individuals, what one dog would do another would not. It has never been confirmed that any dogs are missing. I believe that is rumor or assumption that has grown legs. We know for a fact that Leonard Manley was shocked people had gotten by the dogs at Dana's place (implies they were still there when bodies discovered) and Donald Stone stated LE needed him to control dog at Kenny's (confirming dog still present)

You won't find theories and speculation confirmed via links. Only supported by them.

Is it only me that thinks some people's findings odd?

Why is it odd? Not all people live the same lifestyle. While I don't find derby cars and such weird, some have never lived that lifestyle. I find it odd people will pay $10 for a cup of coffee in places, but they don't because it's what they do everyday. Everyone is different, everyone is raised different, and areas of this country are different.

We are allowed to speculate on theories based on the information we have. We all have different reasons for coming up with what we come up with. We have like no information. I find it all interesting, even if I disagree. Who cares if some of them are out there. Who is anyone to say what's right or wrong. Some draw their opinions on demeanors of interviews, some look WAY to into things to try to find something, some break things down way too much to try to make something bigger than what it is, some do FAR more sleuthing outside of what's posted and draw their own opinions. It doesn't matter, we all want the same thing. Justice. If I don't agree with something or something is getting on my nerve, I scroll and roll. We aren't all going to have the same opinion. We are here to draw theories on the information we have.

I don't mean in it a "different" way but I think people are just "pulling at straws" with the Rhodens. I live much like them and ALOT of the things they have done are not much different from my life? I have nothing to do with a pot farm and she may have not either just moving in there.

1) not known - reports have been vague (meaning open to interpretation - up for speculation)

His youngest, Bobby Jo Manley, found her sister dead when she went to feed the family’s dogs and chickens around 7 a.m. http://www.chillicothegazette.com/s...enge-hearts-pike-county-family-says/83525104/

2) Different people find different things odd. I personally do not find it odd that she was tasked with feeding animals. Maybe she got fresh eggs, maybe some of the animals were hers. :idontknow: but some DO find it odd and that is fine.

3) and 4) Not certain but cousin Donald Stone's statements seem to imply that work happened on vehicles at the property that Kenny was staying on. And that he was concerned when nobody had heard from him and went to that property expecting to find Kenny working on cars.

“When I didn’t hear from him I went to the camper and it was unlocked and his truck was outside and I felt there must have been something wrong.

“It was the afternoon and he would normally be out working on cars at 5.30 am.” http://www.ijreview.com/2016/04/593...-had-something-disturbing-strewn-at-his-feet/

5) I agree, animals are individuals, what one dog would do another would not. It has never been confirmed that any dogs are missing. I believe that is rumor or assumption that has grown legs. We know for a fact that Leonard Manley was shocked people had gotten by the dogs at Dana's place (implies they were still there when bodies discovered) and Donald Stone stated LE needed him to control dog at Kenny's (confirming dog still present)

You won't find theories and speculation confirmed via links. Only supported by them.

bbm, This makes me think KR was killed early, he hadn't had time to put his truck away, after he got home the day before he was found murdered. jmo

I don't mean in it a "different" way but I think people are just "pulling at straws" with the Rhodens. I live much like them and ALOT of the things they have done are not much different from my life? I have nothing to do with a pot farm and she may have not either just moving in there.

And that's fine. And you can feel that way. People are pulling at straws. We don't have information. I very much live like the Rhoden's, I know what it's like. I don't mind. I realize we are all from different backgrounds. Maybe DR didn't know about it. Maybe she did. We don't know. All theories are possible at this point, doesn't mean I have to agree with them. People think our lifestyle is weird. I don't care. Maybe I think they are weird.

Speaking of Hillbilly's I read this a few days back, what do you think? TIA

A Pike County resident who said she’s familiar with the Rhoden family said April 28 that growing pot is a way of life in the county, so she’s not surprised that marijuana grow operations were found at three of the crime scenes.

“There’s little jobs down there. Everybody has to survive some way. This is how they survive,” said the resident, who asked not to be identified because she fears for her life.

She said the discovery of the grow operations has created a misconception of who the victims were.

The woman added that she doesn’t believe Mexican drug cartels are responsible for the killings, as some believe. Instead, she believes the killings are the result of a common practice in the area known as “hillbilly justice” in which people take the law into their own hands as opposed to calling the police.

http://www.whio.com/news/news/ohio-shooting-latest-on-pike-county-murders/nrG7Q/

My problem with the theory of "Hillbilly Justice" is the fact that an entire family was murdered. My mother grew up in WV coal country and heard plenty of stories of "Hillbilly Justice", but rarely was a whole family targeted for the evils of a few individuals. I have my own ideas about motives, but it is only speculation so I won't waste your time here with my own theories. We will learn, in time, what Law Enforcement knows and go from there.

With your perspective as far as lifestyle, what is your theory on what happened?

I found out my step son was stealing stereos and other stuff out of the cars at my husband's place of work, for meth and who knows whatever, they don't give a hell what they do to someone for a next high. It's not really relevant in this case but it shows what idiots are capable.

bbm, This makes me think KR was killed early, he hadn't had time to put his truck away, after he got home the day before he was found murdered. jmo
Everyone is theorizing that KR was discovered last based on the 911 call. But we don't know that for sure. We only know the time that DS called it in.

I can't imagine why at this point but I feel that the ones murdered knew, I feel that had one survived we would know who it was that murdered the others. jmo idk

The thread is slowing down, so let's play a little game.

Other than the obvious who and why, what is the one question you would like to see answered? Here's mine:

Where was Chris Sr. when this all started. Was he staying at Dana's trailer or was he at the 4077 trailer or somewhere else?

Everyone is theorizing that KR was discovered last based on the 911 call. But we don't know that for sure. We only know the time that DS called it in.
Agree. Logistically he probably was first or last.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I know he was found last, but I am wondering/thinking he may have been killed first.

I can't imagine why at this point but I feel that the ones murdered knew, I feel that had one survived we would know who it was that murdered the others. jmo idk

I've been of the opinion since the beginning that most of the victims were killed because they could answer that very question.

So I have a few questions? I don't want to see media links because I'm pretty sure I've read them all.

#1 Who's animals that BJM fed every morning, were they hers? Does anyone know this?
#2 What's so weird about her going there every morning IF someone was paying her to do this? Again, read this on here and have to ask because someone thought it was weird.
#3 Does anyone know where exactly KR was going to work on cars or where he was going that morning?
#4 Did anyone ever think that KR was busy working on cars and that's why it took DS so long to go look on him and find him, maybe he thought he was working at another location?
#5 Animals do weird things, I have three dogs and if you gave them treats they would leave you the hell alone but still bark, has it ever been CONFIRMED that any of these so called brutal dogs were actually gone? I thought we seen dogs chained up in police videos?

When you find the answers to all that stuff, which has been talked about, please get back to us, we would like to know, too!!!!! JMO

I think the only thing we can safely speculate is that he was either killed first or last. Even that is speculation, but you wouldn't think someone would have gone and killed Kenneth in the middle of killing the others. But again, we don't know and I guess anything is possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ANicholls16