OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It may have been four non running cars worth very little...

or claiming they are hers in hopes of getting them back :facepalm: which I'd think would be difficult to prove IMO as there would probably have to be titles and/or bill of sales etc.......

You are correct as far as the acreage and parcels go. However you need the actual land image to see where the things are. .35 acre is not big enough for Barn, garage, FR trailer and CR trailer.
attachment.php

So, if I am understanding correctly, 2 of the crime scenes, plus the pole barn were not on Rhoden property....Interestingly enough if that is the case and I am following correctly... JMO

Thanks for doing all that work dayna769. You guys are all doing a great job of narrowing down what this was all about. I doubt it was about anyones property now. The vehicles are obviously what LE has hung their hat on. I have to wonder if they really do have CCTV at all or if they are just bluffing. Kinda think they are bluffing. Those woods are major dense - I had always thought they came from the woods, threw the dogs some big steaks loaded with something to make them very sleepy.

To me, it is very much about who owns said properties the pot grows and the linking of property records & heck even court records to who lives or claims to live where, in the regards to pot grows, who's involved and who isn't. There's a lot of sorting to do. Follow the property records and dayna, lol.

There are workers and there are bees...

Is the placement of the billboards significant? Outside a collision shop and a bar on US 23, which I mentioned earlier today...

I think DeWine knows exactly who committed these murders, but has a whole lot of people to bring in on other charges related to the cars. I still say the pot is a distraction, keeping people's attention from what they are finding as they get deeper in.

The bit outlined in blue on my map is the 0.35 acre parcel ... the adjoining ones to the left are all owned by CRsr et al ... I don't know how to do the aerial view overlay you did there, but if you dragged your map a bit to the right, all those parcels would be revealed, and the big long barn is definitely on one of them.

The scale of the blue line and the picture must not match. If it does, not even his house was on his property.

If they were rebuilding cars, they would have needed a shop of some sort in which to do the work. This would include (I believe) a paint booth, place for their tools, etc.). The big pole barn would have been my best guess for the place to work on the cars, but it appears the pole barn may not be on Rhoden property? Am I understanding that correctly?

Is the placement of the billboards significant? Outside a collision shop and a bar on US 23, which I mentioned earlier today...

I think DeWine knows exactly who committed these murders, but has a whole lot of people to bring in on other charges related to the cars. I still say the pot is a distraction, keeping people's attention from what they are finding as they get deeper in.

I'm beginning to think they know what happened are are making sure they can prove it. Any other "activity" they can clean up would be a bonus. Or, they have no idea and are still trying to determine what happened. They definitely don't want the public to know one way or the other...

Oh my goodness, I'm so happy there's more to talk about now. I ran out of theories, because there's so many to have. :D

Having investigations and asking the whole county to come forward to me might make many with whatever violation like pot growing that can show up on their property, county or city violations like running water etc. might about now. Not to mention growers or dealers. People plop mobile homes and live on what they can afford. jmo Family well, that's another story.

I feel it intertwines. Simple but intertwines. jmo

If they were rebuilding cars, they would have needed a shop of some sort in which to do the work. This would include (I believe) a paint booth, place for their tools, etc.). The big pole barn would have been my best guess for the place to work on the cars, but it appears the pole barn may not be on Rhoden property? Am I understanding that correctly?

I saw a photo at the beginning on either FR or CRjr's of an old barn they were using to work on vehicles in 2014, had a hoist for an engine, etc. On the side of the big newer barn looks like they have open doors on the one side and end. CRjr had numerous groups he belonged to to sell, buy, trade, etc for vehicles, parts and maybe they even sold those flea market pieces on there.

It's on CRjr's, not sure if I can link his fb photo page. There's a photo on Frankie's photos of the open door at the newer barn.

I saw a photo at the beginning on either FR or CRjr's of an old barn they were using to work on vehicles in 2014, had a hoist for an engine, etc. On the side of the big newer barn looks like they have open doors on the one side and end. CRjr had numerous groups he belonged to to sell, buy, trade, etc for vehicles, parts and maybe they even sold those flea market pieces on there.

It's on CRjr's, not sure if I can link his fb photo page.

Thank you but gah, he was only 16 to be doing this!

I think the big long barn is on one of those parcels owned by CRsr ... they're all adjoining properties ... did anyone find out the build date for that big long barn? It looks nice, much nicer than the trailers they lived in anyway. Makes sense that it could house a pretty big pot growing operation.

attachment.php

In 2010 the building to the rt of CR1's trailer was just being completed and FR's trailer was not even there yet. Ffwd to 2014 and FR's trailer appears, and, so does the big building to the left of CR1's trailer. (Bird's eye view) Also, if you look at 799 Left Fork, in 2010, there was not fifth wheel there, but in 2014 a fifth wheel appears. Again, on CR1's property on Camp Creek Rd. , in 2010 there is nothing on there, but by 2014 there is a trailer on that property. It may mean nothing, but, there's a lot of buildings being added in those four years.

In 2010 the building to the rt of CR1's trailer was just being completed and FR's trailer was not even there yet. Ffwd to 2014 and FR's trailer appears, and, so does the big building to the left of CR1's trailer. (Bird's eye view) Also, if you look at 799 Left Fork, in 2010, there was not fifth wheel there, but in 2014 a fifth wheel appears. Again, on CR1's property on Camp Creek Rd. , in 2010 there is nothing on there, but by 2014 there is a trailer on that property. It may mean nothing, but, there's a lot of buildings being added in those four years.

Yep in 2014 is the photo of the newer barn/garage, maybe that's when it was built, the inside walls weren't completed. You can see in it a little.

Thanks so much. I think I can find the fb pages.

No, it's not, but honestly, neither is CR1's trailer, nor half of the building between CR1 and FR's trailers.

One more thing, The small building between CR1 and FR's trailers has a concrete pad around it with a concrete walkway to the CR1's house. If I were a betting soul, I'd bet that's the place they worked on cars. That bldg is about 40 x 25. Plenty of room to work on a car. Most people that work on vehicles like to have a concrete pad around the bldg b/c of pulling them in and out. You don't want to pull in a lot of mud into your shop. I could be wrong, but I think that's the auto shop.

People can make alot of money off those derby cars, FR made $2000 off of one, they soup the engine up that's why it's worth something. My husband used to work on our cars, now everything's all electrical and computerized, you pay a fortune putting it in the shop.

Hi All,

First time post in this thread! Enjoyed reading everyone's contributions.

One thing I keep returning to after 11 threads is a sentence in Clarence Snr obituary which I just found so strange.

I then replaced the word 'special' with 'illegitimate' and thought about the ramifications of what that could potentially mean...

May be way off course and too close to someone who we must not sleuth but anything's a possibility at this stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member