OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is interesting! Maybe we have been looking at this all wrong? How did the assailants get past the dogs and security? Why didn't anyone grab their guns and fight back? Did it all happen at once in a ferocious deadly assault?
Perhaps it was not like that? Maybe some visitors came by. They were known. They were given admission earlier in the evening. They visited for hours. Perhaps FR & HG dropped by to visit and even HR & CR2? Perhaps DR dropped by after her double shift to pass some time? It was a Friday evening. Folks could stay up a bit longer. As it got late, people drifted off and went to their homes to go to bed?
But CR1 and GR stayed up with the visitors in the living room? It was easy to get the drop on them, but CR1 was a big tough guy and didn't go easy? The shots would have been deafening in the trailer and there would have been lots of smoke. But outside, the shots would not have been so loud. Doors closed. Insulation in the walls, etc.
Open the window to get out the smoke. Oh, Oh, they know we were here. Have to clean up. KR? He may have been by to visit too, or perhaps they visited him earlier?
Such a scenario could account for many of our questions. Thanks, Dudly. I wonder if we have been in too much of a box with our musings?

TY. I know that this is wild and unpopular, but the thought has occurred to me several times, that possibly KR and someone else were plotting together to do this, and after the deed was done, the "other" killed KR......leaving no witnesses. Other, being associated with the Kentucky (primarily) ........other half of the Rhoden family. Property, potential enterprises etc. will, if they have not been yet, turned over to remaining family. JMO

Without going down the rabbit hole and providing specifics or names, is there any solid evidence out there that drama did exist surrounding HR's baby?

Semi-solid, but only from SM of the untouchables.

Big difference between the common Tyvek crime scene disposable jumpsuits (shown here) and booties which offer no haz mat protection and might cost $7-12 dollars, and ISO certified protection gear with respirators. If you want to be a CSI agent on Halloween, you can order them off Amazon.

It was something said by a guy from some tv-channel who was reporting from a helicopter over det crime scene, filming LE in the bushes behind the barn or house. To me the suits he was referring to looked pretty much like standard disposables, but the guys wearing them were outside among others with no suits, and there were barrels lying around. Guess he connected some dots he didn't have. Can't remember the channel, sorry.

Without going down the rabbit hole and providing specifics or names, is there any solid evidence out there that drama did exist surrounding HR's baby?

Yes but it's not MSM and it cannot be discussed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frustrating as it is there is nothing new to discuss and we have covered all the ground we can within TOS. This thread will close until something new breaks to discuss. If news breaks please place a link in the MEDIA - NO DISCUSSION THREAD and alert to request the thread be reopened.

The death certificates have been released.

Details can be found here: http://www.newswatchman.com/news/article_21b0e951-ac87-54a6-9d27-b0049d4c2f02.html

I will reopen the thread so you can discuss.

DO NOT SLEUTH STILL LIVING FAMILY MEMBERS. Do not even mention their social media or that of their Facebook friends. Just don't do it.

DO NOT BRING POLITICS INTO THIS DISCUSSION.

DO NOT SPECULATE ABOUT THE PATERNITY OF THE SURVIVING INFANT. You may discuss very generally the custody of the surviving minor children as covered by Main Stream Media. DO NOT SLEUTH THOSE CHILDREN'S STILL LIVING FAMILY MEMBERS. PERIOD. Please redact those minor children's names if you are posting snips from articles that name them. You may substitute initials in those instances.

If you disregard any of the above you risk immediate loss of posting privileges without warning. There have been more than enough warnings posted in the last 16 threads.

tlcya

Thanks for reopening.

I think those times look like the times the bodies were discovered rather than the times of death, so I don't think we're actually any further forward.

Big thank you for reopening! :)
It has been so quiet concerning this case. I can't help but wonder if by releasing these we can hope that they have suspects they are looking at and are close to arrests.

It has been so quiet concerning this case. I can't help but wonder if by releasing these we can hope that they have suspects they are looking at and are close to arrests.

Why would releasing death certificates mean they have suspects or are close to an arrest. Lol

Thanks for reopening.

I think those times look like the times the bodies were discovered rather than the times of death, so I don't think we're actually any further forward.

Inclined to agree with you here. I don't see anything new.

Gary was the cousin, right?

"...as was his brother Gary Dwayne Rhoden, 38"

While my wording may be off, I simply mean I hope. And I DO hope arrests come soon.
This is the reason I post so very few times on boards. Seems someone is always waiting to nitpick at my posts.

Any ideas why GR's Death Certificate was filed 11 days later than everyone else (minus HG)?

Per link from Tlcya's post (#526):

Hannah G - DC filed April 29
Chris SR - DC filed May 9
Frankie - DC filed May 9
Chris JR - DC filed May 9
Hanna R - DC filed May 9
Dana R - DC filed May 9
Kenneth - DC filed May 9
Gary - DC filed May 20

ETA: never the mind... :)
I just realized the filing date is probably related to the date of their funeral.

Any ideas why GR's Death Certificate was filed 11 days later than everyone else (minus HG)?

ETA: never the mind... :)
I just realized the filing date is probably related to the date of their funeral.

This would make sense, especially since Gary's funeral was the only one handled by a funeral home in another state.

I wish I were as optimistic as you.

Maybe they really have a strong idea of who did it but lack the evidence to be able to bring charges. In that case it's better to wait and try to find more proof so that when they finally do go to trial they get a conviction.

When I was in high school a couple of my neighbors/friends who were 1-2 years ahead of me in school were shot during a robbery while they were working. One of the boys died shortly afterwards, the other was wounded but survived. Technically no one has ever been convicted of the robbery & murder, but several years later the detectives involved let the surviving victim & the other boy's family no that they were certain they knew who did it, but lacked enough proof. The good news the suspect had been convicted & sent prison with a pretty lengthy sentence on an unrelated crime and no longer free in society. I know both families had hoped the killer would have to face them in court and answer for his crime, but at least they knew he was in prison where he belonged.

Why would releasing death certificates mean they have suspects or are close to an arrest. Lol

Indeed, why? There is no new information in these released death certificates that helps with much of anything. The TODs are not even relevant as far as I can see. We already knew what this info. was basically. More fluff.

The death certificates have been released.

Details can be found here: http://www.newswatchman.com/news/article_21b0e951-ac87-54a6-9d27-b0049d4c2f02.html

I will reopen the thread so you can discuss.

DO NOT SLEUTH STILL LIVING FAMILY MEMBERS. Do not even mention their social media or that of their Facebook friends. Just don't do it.

DO NOT BRING POLITICS INTO THIS DISCUSSION.

DO NOT SPECULATE ABOUT THE PATERNITY OF THE SURVIVING INFANT. You may discuss very generally the custody of the surviving minor children as covered by Main Stream Media. DO NOT SLEUTH THOSE CHILDREN'S STILL LIVING FAMILY MEMBERS. PERIOD. Please redact those minor children's names if you are posting snips from articles that name them. You may substitute initials in those instances.

If you disregard any of the above you risk immediate loss of posting privileges without warning. There have been more than enough warnings posted in the last 16 threads.

tlcya

Just curious, the politics component, a new focus or did I miss it the first time. Also, does this mean no mentioning of LE's apparent handling of the case?

You may opine on LEs handling of this case. BdeWine and his political aspirations are not to be a focus

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member