OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #28

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was once called as a witness in front of a GJ. A few weeks prior the federal prosecutor showed up at my work place and interviewed me.First she offered my immunity if I cooperated, answered all of her questions and agreed to testify. I answered all of her questions truthfully that day. The GJ was far away from where I lived at the time, so I caught a ride with two others who were called to testify the same day. (we all had worked together at one point. The investigation was directed at my ex-employer) I had nothing to hide and fervently believed my ex-employer had done nothing illegal. The day of the proceedings she asked mostly the same questions I had already answered, except for one. That question was about my tax filings. It was a little cash job and I was young and dumb, it never even occurred to me to file taxes for it. She phrased the question with, "sitting beside me is Mr X from the IRS and he has agreed not to prosecute you as you are cooperating". I was floored.
The other two I drove there with, one took the 5th on the very first question (she had told us on the drive that was her intent, she didn't do anything illegal either, she was a little "backward", too) They then asked her if she intended to answer the same way to all of their questions, she answered affirmatively, then she was dismissed. The second person had intended to answer all of their questions, like me, he didn't believe he nor my ex-employer had broken any laws. He answered a bunch of questions and then they asked about his old gambling debt/winnings. He stopped there and said he was taking the 5th. He and the prosecutor were then called into the judges chambers to discuss the matter. He told the judge, when he spoke with the FP prior, he told them he would answer anything they liked about the employer as long as they didn't drag his past into it. The judge ruled, if that was what was agreed upon then so be it. He went back on the stand and finished answering all of their questions relating to the employer.
In the end, no charged were brought against my employer.

Thanks for sharing that information. It's terrifying how easy it is for innocent people to get caught up in the legal system and face having their lives destroyed.

For both of them it would have been $33k. The Cs are a couple / married. I've seen it happen, that if both go in, the male will stay, and the female gets bonded out if there's only enough cash for one. Especially if there are kids. It's not a legal rule. It's like a "couples" rule. May not be the case here, but, any time he serves now, will go toward time he'll get from this mess he's in now, and he probably knows that he's going back, so unless they round up more cash, just man-up, and let her out.

I believe they are father and daughter.

I believe they are father and daughter.

If we are talking about the Cs, one was born in '92 and the other in '93. The female that lives at the address listed for who posted bond seems to be only 8-9 years older than them, if I've got the right person.

If we are talking about the Cs, one was born in '92 and the other in '93. The female that lives at the address listed for who posted bond seems to be only 8-9 years older than them, if I've got the right person.

You're correct. The confusion is due to new arrests last night. DC Sr and his daughter were both arrested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure they are husband and wife but the father and sister were arrested last night. So now father, son and daughter are in jail.

But, if it's who I'm thinking of, daughter C, got bailed out, on 10% of a $180k bond, her husband is on a $150K bond (10%), and Senior is currently listed as No Bond.

I do wonder if he there is a political agenda behind the communication around the Ws. I hope not.

That concerns me, too. I'd hate to see someone convicted on circumstantial evidence to make him look good for Governor.

But, if it's who I'm thinking of, daughter C, got bailed out, on 10% of a $180k bond, her husband is on a $150K bond (10%), and Senior is currently listed as No Bond.

It is really confusing!. Things have changed so quickly. I thought AC, DC Jr's wife, was the one bailed out on 18K with her husband still locked up on a $150k bond. Then last night CC and her father DR Sr were both arrested. CC on tampering and obstruction, and DC Sr on a failure to appear.
DC Jr's 150k has been changed to No Bond. DC Sr is also on a No Bond and CC might not have been arraigned yet as there isn't a bond amount posted yet.

It is really confusing!. Things have changed so quickly. I thought AC, DC Jr's wife, was the one bailed out on 18K with her husband still locked up on a $150k bond. Then last night CC and her father DR Sr were both arrested. CC on tampering and obstruction, and DC Sr on a failure to appear.
DC Jr's 150k has been changed to No Bond. DC Sr is also on a No Bond and CC might not have been arraigned yet as there isn't a bond amount posted yet.

CC's significant other also appears to be on that roster.

That concerns me, too. I'd hate to see someone convicted on circumstantial evidence to make him look good for Governor.

Oh My. I have lived too long.... I am so sick of the bad guys having the power to hurt...

I am seriously thankful DeWine climbed on board. He has helped a great deal and continues to do so. Now our present governor on the other hand...he's been a real gem! He made a phone call down here and said "keep me posted!" early on. AFAIK thats all he has done, although he may have done something else.

It is very confusing!

I put this together for me to try and keep track. Thought I'd share in case anyone else was having any trouble with tracking it. A lot of these folks have connections on social media (not that surprising).

I just looked, (it's 11:04 p.m. EST, here):

ANC shows dob as 1993. Her violation date was 6/20/2017:
  • $180,000.00 CASH OR 10% BOND, RANDOM DRUG TESTING
  • BOND - RECEIPT NO. 1702737 IN THE AMOUNT OF $ 18,025.00

DC2 shows dob as 1993. His violation date was 6/20/2017

• $150,000.00 CASH OR 10% BOND, RANDOM DRUG TESTING (Bond not made)
​
CRC has nothing in the court site yet, but has charges. year of birth 1988. (sm friends w/CG $267k bond)
  • 2921.32(A) 1st Misdemeanor
  • 2921.12 Felony 3

DC1 shows yr.o.b. as 1963. Has nothing on the court site yet, but states, No Bond. (There are a lot of assault type of records throughout his years. Sm friends w/AJ)
  • Failure to Appear
  • Felony 2 x 3
  • Felony 3 x 1

BR*th is in some hot water too. $210K cash or 10% bond. (friends w/CRC)

There's lots of connections on social media. Not odd though really. Just trying to keep up.

Gotcha....thanks. I was just wondering if it was a known fact that the W's were going after custody.

According to LM, the W's had asked HR to sign over parental rights to JW. I don't have the link but I think it is in the last interview LM did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ronin13