OH - Pike County: 8 People From One Family Dead As Police Hunt For Killer(s) #34 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohio Attorney General

“#BREAKING: Following an extensive investigation by my office’s #OhioBCI and the #PikeCounty Sheriff’s Office, we have arrested four people accused of the murders of eight people in Pike County on April 22, 2016. The suspects – a husband, wife, and their two adult sons - are now charged with killing seven members of the Rhoden family and the fiancée of one of the victims. We will release more information later today.”

DeWine being interviewed now at live feed. Not saying much.

Can't say why SWAT busted through the gates at Flying W Farms.

How many agencies involved? Just dissembling, not much specific. PCSO and BCI. No mention of any LE outside of Ohio or federal agencies.

Says he will talk later about why it took so long. Said all along it would take a long time. (Mmmhmm.)

WOW, they finally arrested them! I knew when this family just up and moved to Alaska that they had something to hide. It will be interesting to hear why they did this. I feel like this goes deeper than just a custody dispute. Looking forward to more details on this. I hope the rest of the Rhoden family will get some sense of closure once justice is served.

On live feed, gates at Flying W were chained. Could hear them ramming the gates. Talking about Frederica Wagner and her pony business. Doing some kind of massive property search right now.

Neighbor Jay said shady business going on. Billy Wagner approached him selling vehicle and ATV parts. Always trying to make a buck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butterfliesfly777