OH - Pike County: 8 People From One Family Dead As Police Hunt For Killer(s) #35 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KENTUCKYMAMA (bbm above) Thanks for refreshing my thoughts about the crib... I keep getting the feeling he was there to plant some sort of surveillance or listening device in the room, Nannycam? And/or looking for weapons and points of egress.
I woke up this morning, still confounded by the unconscionable savagery of the W's. OMG, it just makes no sense at all.... it was like reading about a tribal raid 700 years ago! Then read this statement:
"The Wagner family of four was arrested and charged Tuesday in the killing of eight members of the Rhoden family. Their lawyer says they will be vindicated." ....EXASPERATING!

BIBM
He's doing his job. He's paid to defend them and they likely haven't told him, Yes, we're guilty as sin. They are pleading their innocence. The ink on his filings to represent them and motion of discovery demand hasn't hardly dried. After this progresses a bit, and he sees what they have on his client(s), I think that we may hear him trying to get his client(s) the best deal he can, as in LWOP, instead of Death by Lethal Injection.

I'm wanting to see the evidence but I've a feeling it's gonna be awhile before we get to see what the W's lawyers will soon be seeing.

VERY INTERESTING...
View attachment 155592Arrest report states ,"owner has no knowledge of case only served out-of-state warrant." Isn't the owner of the truck FW?? (Last night I thought she was The Queen of Denial... she might also be pretty good at deception. One cool cucumber!) At first I wondered about the older woman in the arrest video and noticed she was about 5'3", paled skin, and she actually climbed on the wheel of the horse trailer
to look inside at her horse! Makes sense (to me anyway) that she is strong and active even at age 76.....If that is FW... (just my hunch, of course.)

Years ago I knew a woman her age about 5'3" tall that raised tigers. I knew another that age and size that had a farm full of exotic animals. Don't let age or size fool ya...

VERY INTERESTING...
View attachment 155592Arrest report states ,"owner has no knowledge of case only served out-of-state warrant." Isn't the owner of the truck FW?? (Last night I thought she was The Queen of Denial... she might also be pretty good at deception. One cool cucumber!) At first I wondered about the older woman in the arrest video and noticed she was about 5'3", paled skin, and she actually climbed on the wheel of the horse trailer
to look inside at her horse! Makes sense (to me anyway) that she is strong and active even at age 76.....If that is FW... (just my hunch, of course.)

Hmmm, I think it says Officer had no knowledge of the case.
BCI didn’t have jurisdiction to taken him into custody so the Kentucky officer was brought in.
Was he city of Lexington or county?

Imagine his surprise when he found out.

BETTYP...you are the completeness of inquiring minds:)!! 3 Triangle is a Norse symbol called Valknut. It is a symbol of three interlocked triangles. Rather than having one triangle people sometimes have 3 triangles in their tattoos to represent each elements of a trinity individually. Three interlocking tattoos: three interlocking triangles tattoos - Google Search

It has it's origins in the occult, you can find it in the representation of Odin and the afterlife. I know someone who is an Odinist/Heathen.

Here is the symbol beneath Odin's 8-legged horse, Sleipnir. GW3's choice of name, for his progeny, is beginning to make better sense to me. My Lord.

Attachments

• valknut-seen-near-horse.jpg
    valknut-seen-near-horse.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 43
Right, and the one long form story, the name and author escape me at the moment because it is past midnight, she was made fun of, and many others in the area were belittled as well. I will edit this post when I think of the title.

Edited to add Murder on Union Hill Road | Hazlitt

They took liberty in making fun of her right back too. They knew what and who she was. The ash tapping was the best part...

VERY INTERESTING...

From what I've read in news stories, the woman with him was his sister.

It has it's origins in the occult, you can find it in the representation of Odin and the afterlife. I know someone who is an Odinist/Heathen.

Here is the symbol beneath Odin's 8-legged horse, Sleipnir. GW3's choice of name, for his progeny, is beginning to make better sense to me. My Lord.

Any ideas about the meanings of his other tattoos? He has one on his right forearm that is a large diamond shape with something at top and bottom angles.

Hope this link works for the photo

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dr_AZD-XcAY5kj-.jpg:large

Click on the photo to view the larger size

Any ideas about the meanings of his other tattoos? He has one on his right forearm that is a large diamond shape with something at top and bottom angles.

The one on his right arm (to our left) looks like a hexagon inside a rhombus (diamond) ?
No idea what it means.

I can't see the one below it super clear, but, it reminds me of a Pagan tatt. SPL says there is a new Odin religion that has ties to White Supremacy. I would be kinda shocked if my friend was a white supremacist based on the other folks who they run with. They're a pretty Hedonistic bunch too...

From what I've read in news stories, the woman with him was his sister.
That makes sense. I was about to suggest that 'owner' meant the owner of the horses being transported, ie someone who had just bought horses from the farm, that were being delivered by BW. I was wondering what would happen to the horses, left in their trailer by the side of the highway.

I think the Ws have been sitting on tenterhooks for a long time. It was deliberately aimed at them, when LE made that public announcement about having a 'laser focus' on them when they hoofed it to AK. It's a fine balace between keeping suspects unaware that you suspect them, and putting some pressure on them so they possibly crack, especially when there's more than one living together. I think LE didn't want them to feel comfortable in AK, thinking they'd got away with it.

Wow rsd1200! Good on you! I'm so proud of you!

I really do think social media and online activists played a big role in keeping the pressure on and pointing LE in the right direction. I think Dudly and others did some "outreach", too. LE may not have been happy with everyone's efforts, but it was heartening to read about people questioning investigators at town hall meetings, etc.

Everyone who contributed here did a massive amount of very good research and analysis, compiling files and re-checking facts. It's been very impressive and I'm glad to have watched it all unfold.

I know ya'll thought I didn't consider them, but there were so many options to look at, and, I had to see proof. I'm a show me person, and they'd not shown me enough, until yesterday, along w/what I've read in the indictments. Killed me that S had to lose another family, and B had to lose so much too. Hopefully they'll both be with loving kin, soon.

Really creeps me out to picture a family sitting around the dinner table planning the murder of an entire family. “When do you think would be the best time to kill them? Hey jake pass the potatoes”.....ughhhh just so much craziness! Still can’t believe at least one of them didn’t have a conscience!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
K-Nine